Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Noob

GENERIC GOOD VS. EVIL RP
OOC

[INSERT DEAD AND BLOATED LABEL HERE]

✴ ✴ ✴

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT OFF MY LAZY a** AND MADE IT WOOOO
          Revel in it, my fellow good and evil doers, for this is our new home.

[BACK TO THE RP]

Super Noob

/plants flag on thread
      My new home. White picket fence and all. emotion_kirakira

Lightbringer

Hurray we live.

Well, some of us do.
~pees in a circle~
and THAT is mine, see I claimed it :3

Super Noob

BUT YOU CAN'T CLAIM THE ENTIRE LIVING ROOM gonk
Would you care to pee on it and try to fight my claim of ownership? emotion_dealwithit
Should we just start off as an organization?

Or were we all invited to our respected halls of business by someone?

With some pretenses, I can post. Rather I will...

But probably not tonight.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Oh yay,
we are ready
c:

Invisible Loiterer

I'm lurking, waiting for someone else to post first. The suspense is killing me. D :
So, I come in here to make small talk, and instead find my fellow role players marking their territory. ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, question: Do all the superheros in the League know each other's secret identity, or only super identity?

Original Capitalist

im also waiting for someone to post first...
I vote each of the team captains calls to order a super meeting of their team to discuss things. Such as where to stike the city with sharks or how to defend the city if it were to be attacked by robosharks

Original Capitalist

ah what a wonderful idea.

who is the team hero captain?

Super Noob

LOL. Sorry guys, had to take off last night. And I'll be taking off again. emotion_awesome

I kind of had the impression that 'team good vs team evil' had been doing their thing for a while now, so all the characters pretty much know each other. (Kaiser even has his very own arch-nemesis now~ 4laugh ) Knowing each other well enough to know each other's true identity? You guys can sort that out, haaaaa. Though I don't think it wise for the other faction to know. (yet)

As for team captains, I dunno. Like Superman and Lex Luthor? emotion_kirakira
      I dunno, what do you guys want? If we had them, for team evil I vote... THE JACKAL~ emotion_c8

Original Capitalist

yay arch-nemesis! twisted

alright, that works. i think the kaiser should be the evil captain. i mean, he does already command a very unintelligent army.

Lightbringer

If we're gonna do team captains, yeah, I'll vote Jackal too. He's the most organized out of all of us in the Legion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff