Welcome to Gaia! ::

bippa-san

"Daddeh stahp"

Dedicated Datemate

bippa-san

almost doneeee. now for the bio. /CRACKS KNUCKLES

smoooooveeeee. ohhh yeahhhh. cool /deep morgan freeman voice
anywho, this is what he's going to be doing afterwards, because you always gotta know that demetrius is dangerous. guess who's gonna be threatened againnn~
User Image
"you know, you can go dashing from the guards again, if you want~"

loooooooool. LOOOOOL. he might just do it, for the LOLZ. because what is more fun than provoking the freaking king? xD

box_of_SHiiNIES

"doing you, of course."
euheheHEHE.
FrozenBaozi

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
FrozenBaozi

woooo~
and LMAO nice one felis. n i c e
felis: emotion_8c "p-please no sir" //starts crying

LMAO oh my god
provoking the queen maybe? if she's the possessive type
gavriel: emotion_donotwant

box_of_SHiiNIES

gavriel: "won't you dance with your father, little one?"

omg gavriel would get so mad if he saw a 'dirty little street rat' flirting with his daughter
like i cannot even

Dedicated Datemate

bippa-san

WAHHH, don't you dare start crying, little one. D:
LOL, demetrius is viciously dangerous, but he's not evil. guess who's getting picked up and put back into that sunny nice place again with an affectionate hair ruffle and a chuckle.
really, demetrius is like that prankster older brother that you can't alwaysssss trust to be nice, but damn sure he ain't letting anyone else beat up your a** or tease you besides him.

LOL, OHOHO.
goddamn, just flirting with the whole family there, you are really dancing with the devil, demetrius.
LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE, WHOOOOO-
bippa-san

"NU." emotion_donotwant brb gushing at the new plot you added

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing at the mental image of his reaction.

And now I must sleep. Nighty night~

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
FrozenBaozi

felis: #victory
LOL jk jk but he is a bit of an emotional nutjob (classic teenager syndrome). however, i feel demetrius would be awesome at calming him down and getting on his good side again XDD nothing better than a big bro figure.

and LMAO
guard: "should we do something"
guard: "idk this is pretty awkward"
gavriel: "um hello guards?"
guard: "this is p personal milord"
gavriel: "are u even srs"
Gosh nuuuu I'm missing so much while I'm at work.

Welcome to the rp. I'll read through everything... much later OTL

Aged Scamp

I'm thinking of putting in a reserve, but unsure which spot I'd like to take. I'm thinking the soldier or the fisherman from those listed. If at the end of the day, I come up with something not listed, is that alright?

What's the ETA on the role play starting? I want an idea how long I have to make this character.

Dedicated Datemate

bippa-san

i mean, if cuddling and spoiling him doesn't work, a glass of cold water will always. cool

LOL.
"hush, hush. personal business, here. for your kindness. /pats some jewels into their pockets"
poor gaviel, let's never have demetrius come into the palace, EVAR.
too bad because eventually he's planning on just crashing up from the floor of the palace LIEK A BADASSSSSS. /cue explosions

Gazimon X

helloooo there~ o uob
/we should also plot for our characters too when you're all caught up

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
box_of_SHiiNIES

LOL omg so glad you like it~
gavriel: (no my bby)
User Image

night~!

lotus dumpling

it is possible to make a character that's not listed, so long as you can find a way to fit them into le setting and storyline~
and as for eta, i'm not completely sure (my partner's busy with work) but i assume we're not too far off. just waiting for a good number of characters and profiles before we kick things off. c:

Aged Scamp

Alrighty, one more question.

It is mentioned that non-quantifiable elements for the dragons aren't allowed, but what about elements from the Wu Xing/Five Steps AKA the Chinese elemental circle which doesn't acknowledge air but instead has wood and metal listed as major elements? Specifically, I'm inquiring about metal.

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
FrozenBaozi

LOL how cuddling goes
User Image

but accurate, water and/or a fish XDD omg, just imagining poor dem trying to catch him a fish though. as far away from the water's edge as possible XDD

and LMFAO omg
gavriel: omg are you bribing my staff. omg that's actually working gdi

gavriel: noooo the tiles were just cleaned!!
i disagree he definitely has to come to the palace LOL

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
Lotus Dumpling

totally fine~! by that post we mostly meant things such as darkness, light, time and what not~. but elements such as metal and wood work as well. non-dragon characters don't necessarily have to be bound to a single element either, if they use mystica and/or arcana. for example, my character gavriel combines earth and water techniques in an arcana style to develop toxikinesis for slow but pretty devastating poison effects. ouo)b

Dedicated Datemate

bippa-san

oh hella yes, AND THEN THE AGGRESSIVE TICKLE ATTACK, MUHAHAHA.
demi is going to make him cry so much- OUT OF LAUGHTER~ xD

naw, he'll make other people get him fish. a whole bucket of them, you know.
he's got better things to do like baby sit felis than catch fish, psh.

LOL, demi has his ways. just watch all the guards run away with their jewels and IT'S JUST THE TWO OF THEM.
EUHEHEHE,

maybeeeee. they better throw a parteh for him though. or else he's not coming. hmph.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff