Welcome to Gaia! ::

>> Hello! >>

Welcome to my little board... where I will be searching for partners, for those of you who hadn't guessed that already.

Now, I roleplay mostly as a female (yes, I know there are a lot of us... for this, I am sorry). I have tried male on occassion, though, so if you are absolutely going to die if you do not have a male, I can double up as a male and female character, as long as it doesn't end up with one set of characters getting ignored for the others. This being said, I do not do Yaoi or Yuri. I have nothing against either... I just don't roleplay them.

>> WHERE? >>

This can be over one of three things:

1. AIM (Secret Requiem)
2. A Private Thread
3. Private Messages

Any of those are fine with me, though if we do either PM's or Thread, I do tend to type more, and I would like it if you could respond at least once every other day. I try to respond at least once a day. If we happen to be on at the same time and can do more, then that's just an added perk.

>> Rules! >>

1. I am asking for literacy here. Sorry, but I can't help myself. I don't want to see any chatspeak or anything of that sort, nor do I want to see puny little one-lined posts, thank you. Give me something to work with and I'll show you the same favor in return. At least one 8-9, well-thought-out paragraph per response is loved (more if this is thread or private messaging), but more is always welcome.

2. Do not control my characters. They are mine. I won't mess with yours, you don't mess with mine. We'll each play our own characters and let the other think for themselves, sound good to you?

3. I am really craving a good, long-term roleplay right now. So if you can supply me with something like that, I will love you forever. :] Also, if you get tired of roleplaying with me, just let me know, okay? I will not bite you, I promise. That's just not my thing. Honestly, though, if you get tired/too busy/whatever so that you can't continue with me, just let me know, okay? Thanks.

>> ROLEPLAYS! >>

I have plots for some. Those that I do will have such written beside it. If you have your own, just contact me and we'll talk about it. :] Also, the roleplays from a picture, if you have a picture you might want to use to form a plot, show it to me and we'll work that out. If something is bolded beside the roleplays, it's the character I prefer playing.

Original

Arranged Marriage (plot for this one)
VampirexHuman/Angel/Vampire (plot for vampirexhuman)
Medieval Fantasy
Medieval
Victorian Era-esque/Fantasy
Forbidden Love (idea: a prince and his slave falling in love or something like that.)
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave (My feline character I'm using for this one is a little... odd. She's a demon in a modern, human world, so what can you expect? If you contact me with this one, you must let me know what you're going to be expecting out of a mistress character, and no whiny little boys, 'kay? Make this a little interesting for me, too, thanks.)
AngelxHuman
DemonxAngel
Twisted Fairy Tales
Mental PatientxDoctor
Gang (Probably modern, but can be another era, too.)
Private Boarding School (Fantasy or non-fantasy is fine.)

Non-Original

Honestly, I don't do many of these because I prefer to use characters and settings of my/my partner's own, you know? But ask about this if there's nothing original you're interested in & I'll see if there's anything non-original I'd be willing to do.
User Image

Plots

User Image

Masquerade of a Vampire

Vampires and their human slaves. These slaves are bound to their masters by the blood that runs through their veins until they are either set free or they become vampires themselves. One such woman, a human girl bound to her master for almost five years is brought along to one of her master's many gatherings. A masquerade. Her master enjoys playing with his "pet" so he dresses her up in fancy clothing and a mask that rivals the other female vampires that are in attendence. Of course, he is to keep a close eye on her for the evening. But with such finery, it can't be helped when she catches the eye of one of the noble vampires of the ball. Asking her to dance and spending much of the evening with the woman, it's almost impossible to tell her from any of the vampiresses there (after five years of living with a vampiric master one learns the ways of her master). But when the evening draws to a close, the master comes for his pet and her night of illusion and happiness comes to a close. But will the attraction between the pet and her vampire of the evening simply go away?

User Image User Image

Battle of Wills
An unhappy union for all -- or will they be able to find their happily-ever-after ending?

An arranged marriage between the Halsharan Prince and the Belvyn Princess? The princess is a fragile young woman and looks like should one try it may be easy to break her in half. She is the only daughter of the king and queen of Belvyn. At the age of sixteen she is betrothed to the prince, but they do not meet until she is seventeen years old. She knows nothing of him, only that she is expected to marry this man and produce an heir to rule both her kingdom and his, a combination of lands through marriage. No one expects a fight from the frail princess so it comes as somewhat of a shock when she locks herself in her room on the day of her meet with the prince, refusing to come out. But she'll have to come out sooner or later, now won't she? And marrying the man can't be that bad, can it? Even if he doesn't have the -best- reputation. When they finally get her to come out...will the marriage between the two ever work or will the parents be regretting ever having thought to join such a pair?

The Taste of Sin.

User Image
This would be based loosely around the plot of Twlightlight/New Moon (for those of you who have read the books. Divorce is never easy, but what's even harder is when your mother decides she's ready to fall in love again and get married to another man, especially one like Erik... he's constantly traveling with his business & after Elizabeth's mother and Eric are wed, her mother longs to travel along with Erik. Elizabeth knows she her mother can't accomplish this with her around. So she packs up her bags and moves back to Seattle to live with her father. It's here where the story would begin, Elizabeth & her father that she's used to seeing only once a year, forced into living together... & Elizabeth beginning life anew in the rainy, dreary city. It's at the high school that she first sees him, (insert name here). He's beautiful... inhumanly beautiful. & for some reason, he seems to hate her as soon as he sees her, or so it seems to her.

User Image
The truth is, her blood is calling out to him, a vampire that has not fed on a human for over five decades... and he is fighting with himself to keep from leaping up from his seat in the art class they share and draining every drop of her body. Unfortunately, the two sit at the same table, since this was the only open seat & her scent is torturing him. But he can't just continue 'hating' her. He can't arouse suspicion. When he tries to fight his urge and be polite to her, will they become friends... something more? Or will his lust for her blood be too much for him?
What's even more shocking to the vampire, though, is that when she finds out his secret... she's not horrified. Maybe all along, she's wanted to be like him... to be one of him. When she's fallen too hard for him to pick herself back up, she wants desperately for him to change her, but he seems as stubborn as ever not to change her... but will she make him change his mind?

Dazzle Me
[FairyPrince/KingxMortalGirl]
In the village of Isolee the streets become empty, desrted when nighttime falls. No festivals, no drunks, no travel. A child out after dark will be left, and even a lone dog scratching to get inside won't earn himself an open door. It has been this way for as long as the people of the village can remember. As soon as night falls it is the time of fairies, a time when anyone may be swept away by the creatures who haunt and help the town. A daughter as a lords toy, a son as a worker or one for entertainment. Even the older generations and pets are not safe from being lured away by the dazzling lights that fall over the city every night. It is a girl who meets her fate past sunset. Out late for a last errand she tries to rush back home, but the door is already locked and nobody will let her in. Fear consumes her and she tries to find a place to hide, only to run into one of the many fairies searching the village that night.

I will add more as I think of them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bumping.
heart
Bumping.
heart domokun
Bumping.
heart domokun heart
Bumping.
heart domokun heart domokun
Bumping.
heart domokun heart domokun heart
Bumping.
heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun
Bumping.
heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart
Bumping.
heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun
Bumping.
heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun heart