• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akina's post is up!

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Lol from the earlier conversation it sounds like Issac is currently one of the few characters in the RP who could actually make Kyper work for the win since A) he can fly under his own power, B ) his primary article of clothing that covers the most surface area is a living thing and C ) his Kairoseki bullets and weapons would get through a gravity field without losing momentum and force.

I entertain no delusion that he'd win that fight as he is now, but he'd at least make Kyper break a sweat based on those three factors.

Nor do I think he's the only one. Just pointing it out. Sometimes badass normal is awesome

Dedicated Dabbler

Arlyn might also be able to give Kyper a run for his money. Especially if they're around water and Arlyn wants to stop being a baby about what he is. In that form he'd have no trouble doing the stripping thing. Actually, in most forms he wouldn't have much trouble doing the stripping thing.

Demonic Shade

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Just wondering: did the plan change for the Blind Duchess crew that Skyler isn't going with the group that Petra's in?
I think hell may have the characters confused, cause if you read the post it says that dash and petra were fighting a lot when it was skyler and petra fighting. Just hold off on a petra post until she gets a chance to get on, just to be safe

Ok, yeah I was wondering about that. xD I'll work on Issa and Benji for now. Shall I just assume that marine ships are visible where the Cherry Feathers are docking?

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Hey hell, we need a little clarification here....
Excaplay
Arlyn might also be able to give Kyper a run for his money. Especially if they're around water and Arlyn wants to stop being a baby about what he is. In that form he'd have no trouble doing the stripping thing. Actually, in most forms he wouldn't have much trouble doing the stripping thing.

Ahahaha! rofl
I'm really hoping that Arlyn and Ariel actually get to meet up at some point. xD

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Just wondering: did the plan change for the Blind Duchess crew that Skyler isn't going with the group that Petra's in?
I think hell may have the characters confused, cause if you read the post it says that dash and petra were fighting a lot when it was skyler and petra fighting. Just hold off on a petra post until she gets a chance to get on, just to be safe

Ok, yeah I was wondering about that. xD I'll work on Issa and Benji for now. Shall I just assume that marine ships are visible where the Cherry Feathers are docking?

1_hell_devils_tears_3

oh bollocks D: i went back to the ooc to see who i should've put together, but i still got it wrong X( so petra and skyler, right?
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx

1_hell_devils_tears_3

oh bollocks D: i went back to the ooc to see who i should've put together, but i still got it wrong X( so petra and skyler, right?

Yosh! They're the two that have been bickering nonstop. ^_^
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Lol from the earlier conversation it sounds like Issac is currently one of the few characters in the RP who could actually make Kyper work for the win since A) he can fly under his own power, B ) his primary article of clothing that covers the most surface area is a living thing and C ) his Kairoseki bullets and weapons would get through a gravity field without losing momentum and force.

I entertain no delusion that he'd win that fight as he is now, but he'd at least make Kyper break a sweat based on those three factors.

Nor do I think he's the only one. Just pointing it out. Sometimes badass normal is awesome

I'm thoroughly sure Costello could also win against him. And depending on te way they meet, he would probably win fairly easily. Costello's devil fruit has distinct advantages over Kyper.
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

How is Isaac able to fly? I never read that in his bio.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

It's a recent upgrade from the timeskip. His coat has been infused with the powers of the Tori Tori no Mi model : Falcon. It can sprout badass falcon wings and he can fly with it.

Dedicated Dabbler

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Excaplay

Ahahaha! rofl
I'm really hoping that Arlyn and Ariel actually get to meet up at some point. xD

XD That would be great fun XD
Also, maybe here we can do some work on the Tristan/Mercy thing XD

I still have no idea what to do with the rest of my characters though XD I'm not very creative atm XD
Excaplay
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Excaplay

Ahahaha! rofl

XD That would be great fun XD
Also, maybe here we can do some work on the Tristan/Mercy thing XD

I still have no idea what to do with the rest of my characters though XD I'm not very creative atm XD

She's never seen a merman before, so that feature about him would definitely grab her interest. Other than the fact that he's a man and a good looking one to boot. XD
Ah yes, our horridness. X3 well, I'm not sure when the bode unit will be arriving at Bisa Island, but if she shows any kind of positive response to his advances, he'll zero his attentions in on her.

Ugh, I know what you mean. I feel like I've hit a brick wall creatively speaking. XD
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

It's a recent upgrade from the timeskip. His coat has been infused with the powers of the Tori Tori no Mi model : Falcon. It can sprout badass falcon wings and he can fly with it.

Oh ok. Dats bananas. Tho I don't think you can call him a badass normal because even if he didn't eat it, he's still using the assistance of a devil fruit. But gravity still applies to your guy, so try not to spontaneously set on fire trying to keep up. emotion_awesome
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Hey so ArthurDeschain and I have currently 2 Lieutenant NPC's in our command. LT Hatty who is our scapegoat and LT Tree who is our pothead philosopher. They're gonna be regulars from now on with NPC posts every time our unit gets used for something, but we were wondering if it was ok if we had a 3rd LT that just dies every arc and we keep replacing the position with a new one. We have like, a thousand character ideas we want to run through.

Dedicated Lunatic

Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Hey so ArthurDeschain and I have currently 2 Lieutenant NPC's in our command. LT Hatty who is our scapegoat and LT Tree who is our pothead philosopher. They're gonna be regulars from now on with NPC posts every time our unit gets used for something, but we were wondering if it was ok if we had a 3rd LT that just dies every arc and we keep replacing the position with a new one. We have like, a thousand character ideas we want to run through.
loool that's totally fine XD it'll be like that infamous dark arts professor at HP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff