Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would like to rp any kind of shounen-ai/yaoi/slash, which is boy/boy romance. Sorry, I donít do straight/heterosexual type romance, and please donít PM asking for one.

You don't have to be super advance or need to write a small novel with each post. As long as you could put dialog into quotations, and you write in a way that I could understand then you'll do just fine. ^^ I, myself, am pretty literate. At least, I try to be. I can be uke or seme, but I tend to slide over to uke more often. Just to let you know I don't have any sort of preference in pairings. For the most part, I'm open to anything. ^^; If you're interested in yaoi rping with me then send me a PM.

The following is a list of genres and characters that I can do:

Final Fantasy 6-10
Sabin
Cloud
Zack
Cid
Sephiroth
Vincent
Squall
Zell
Seifer
Zidane
Tidus

Harry Potter Present
Draco
Harry

Gundam Wing
Duo
Heero
Quatre

Rurouni Kenshin
Kenshin
Sanosuke

Beyblade (First season)
Kai
Ray
Tyson (Comic Relief)

Resident Evil
Leon
Chris

Dragon Ball Z/GT
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Trunks
Goten

Trigun
Vash
Wolfwood
Knives

Dynasty Warriors
Sun Ce
Zhou Yun
Zhang He

Star Ocean EX (Second Story)
Claude
Dias

Ronin Warriors
Ryo
Sage
Rowen
Kento (Comic Relief)
Anubis
Cale

Kingdom Hearts
Sora
Riku

Inuyasha
Inuyasha
Sesshoumaru

Ranma 1/2
Ranma
Ryoga
Mousse

FAKE
Ryo
Dee
Bikky (Comic Relief)
JJ (Comic Relief)

Sorcerer Hunters
Marron
Gateau

Tales of Symphonia
Zelos
Kratos
Lloyd

Original Roleplays
Medieval/Fantasy
Modern/Fantasy
Highschool/Boarding School
*Final Fantasy 11 Based

*Final Fantasy 11 - I do realize it is a MMORPG, and it's part of the Final Fantasy series. Although, since there's no cast of characters like in many Anime/Video games/books then all the characters will be original created. For this genre, you don't need to play the game to know the basics (eg: races, cities, etc).
Good luck in finding someone to RP with. *pokes and hands over a cookie* X3 I have plenty of these. *munches on cookie*
Heh, thanks... I think... XD
I sent you love. domokun
bump for your luck! I'd do so but I kinda busy.. crying so sad ne? But perhaps I'll come back.. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games