Hello, Im yet again on the search for someone to roleplay with. Care to give it a try?

I ask that you are male, or someone who is quite good at playign a male character. If this is a problem, or if you are female and want to play a female, that's cool too. I am willign to play botha male and a female character at the same time, but this is only true if you will play both as well.

UPDATE: I am willing to do a Yuri (girl x girl) roleplay. I have never tried one before, so it should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Romance is encouraged, but not mandatory. My character may fall in love with yoiurs, yours might fall in love with mine. Its all in human nature. Now, I have no shame in goign allt he way between characters, but you might, and thats okay, just stop me if its gettign to be too much. Ill back down.

I ask that you are literate. One to two paragraphs for post. No astericks and such. ex. *sits and waits* No slang unless in speech. Typos are understandable and I tend to make the mistake of them a lot, seeign as I get very excited and type very fast sometimes, and not with the best accuracy.

I ask that you come with an idea for what you want to roleplay. I am open for almost anything, but I loathe havign to come up with something. YOu want high school? Fine, say that you want high school.

There does not need to be a plot present right at the start. Personally, I like to just kick things into motion, ignore a plot, and see were everythign goes. This does not mean there will be a developed plot at some point, jsut that I dont like starting with one.

Backstory? GREAT! I love backstory, but don't throw my characters into it. If you want to be an excaped convict, fine by me, just dont expect me to know about your character, or that my character is supposed to find you. This would be a plot, and I do not, I reapeat DO NOT like to have a starting plot. My characters have their own backstory, sometimes way more elaborate and out of hand than I intended.

Zombies? Virus? War? Sure, that's cool. I like it when weird aspects are thrown in. Come right to me with ideas, Im open to basically everything. Just come with an idea...dont ask me for one. Wanna do an rp where thigns are like Silent Hill? That's cool, just TELL ME.

I do not want my characters to know yours before the rp starts. This is an example of bad back story and startign plot. BAD! Don't ask me to be a part of your characters family, a sister, a brother, a twin. I like the suspense of my characters meeting yours and findign things out.

Don't godmod, powerplay, etc. If you want to attack my character with a kinfe or somethign liek that, give me some reaction time. More often than not, my character will not be able to block it, just like in real life. Now, on the other hand, if my character is a vampire, then sure, she/he may have it in their power to block it.

Out of character talk. Make it so I know its not part of the post. ((These are good)) and so are backslashes, stuff liket that. Just let me know you're out of character, or otherwise, I may think you are still, well, you know.

Follow rules of humaity, please. IF your character gets his or her intestines ripped out, they're gonna have a bad time. IF they die, they die. YOu may find that I might kill off some of my own characters. No magical healing either, like, they break their arm or something, yet they can still do cartwheels. Just be realistic. Yes, its possible to still do things with a broken arm or wrist, but there is still pain, consequences, etc.

Be willing to continue this for a while. I might not always be on gaia, but I will always check, at least once or twice a day, for messages, and I will reply to them. So don't fret if im not online when you reply...I will eventually get to you and reply back. Im very into long, drawn-out roleplays.

Uhm....if you want to discontinue, or would like to start a new rp, that's fine with me. just tell me and well go back to square one. Sometimes things get forced, and no releplay is good when forced.

Alright, enough talking.

Pm me and well go from there. Kindly write 'Read entire post' on the subject line.

Also, I dotn liek to start, but will. Keep that in mind.