Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor check in!

+1 1 100.0% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]

Konditori
Should I be waiting on Leo's next post or just go ahead?

I'd say you can go ahead 3nodding

Big Fatcat

Okidoki.

EDIT: So, out of curiocity, what does everyone think is in the bag? emotion_c8

Rough Garnets literally look like rocks by the way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OOoo sounds fun. I believe i shall! ^__^
Konditori
Okidoki.

EDIT: So, out of curiocity, what does everyone think is in the bag? emotion_c8

Rough Garnets literally look like rocks by the way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have no idea...I actually wanted to ask you if you had a set plan for what was in the bag or if you'd like to integrate it into a storyline of mine...

I don't want to spoil anything cool about the plot, but if there's room in that bag for a large stone about the size of a fist, I could definitely do cool things with it.

If it wouldn't make any sense, then I'll have the stone be somewhere else :3

Dangerous Hunter

Big Fatcat

Viice

I have no idea...I actually wanted to ask you if you had a set plan for what was in the bag or if you'd like to integrate it into a storyline of mine...

I don't want to spoil anything cool about the plot, but if there's room in that bag for a large stone about the size of a fist, I could definitely do cool things with it.

If it wouldn't make any sense, then I'll have the stone be somewhere else :3
Well I already know exactly what's in it and why Coral is so protective of it. I was just wondering if anyone guessed it yet. Partly because I'm trying super hard to be vague, and partly because I'm just curious. XD

I wouldn't mind having her get inadvertently caught up in whatever sort of plot you have planned though.
Lokas Samandar
faaaags

Woooooow

He lives.

Konditori

Sorry I'm taking so long to post gonk
            I'll have one up for you here tonight(ugh) and I'll try to be online more tomorrow night.
            As far as the bag goes....my guesses that come to mind are money, information, or
            some sort of artifact with magical properties >>

Dangerous Hunter

As if this world could kill me. cool

'Sup Vii? How's life? How was the move?
Lokas Samandar
As if this world could kill me. cool

'Sup Vii? How's life? How was the move?

Very very good (:
            We're playing magic as we speak actually, I just spanked him twice and now we're playing a last round.

Florida has been very good to me. How's things on your end? I haven't seen you around like...at all.

Dangerous Hunter

You got my phone number, foo.

Glad to hear it went well! Things are slow on my end. Lots of paperwork. Getting ready to move in with one of my sisters up north. Made head dispatcher with my company, so now I get to smack around all the other dispatchers. Working 12 hour shifts though, is fun.
Viice
Shaizard
/blows some kisses to Viice/

4laugh SHAIIII how you dooinnnn?? <3

Pretty ******** snazzy <3
How you doin gorgeous?

Big Fatcat

Viice

Sorry I'm taking so long to post gonk
            I'll have one up for you here tonight(ugh) and I'll try to be online more tomorrow night.
            As far as the bag goes....my guesses that come to mind are money, information, or
            some sort of artifact with magical properties >>

I can wait, it's fine. Gives me more time to think of how she'd react to different scenarios.
Lokas Samandar
You got my phone number, foo.

Glad to hear it went well! Things are slow on my end. Lots of paperwork. Getting ready to move in with one of my sisters up north. Made head dispatcher with my company, so now I get to smack around all the other dispatchers. Working 12 hour shifts though, is fun.
Wow congrats, head dispatcher? What does that entail? I'm not so familiar with military rankings and such sweatdrop

How far north are you going?
Shaizard
Viice
Shaizard
/blows some kisses to Viice/

4laugh SHAIIII how you dooinnnn?? <3

Pretty ******** snazzy <3
How you doin gorgeous?
Very well Missy (:
Life has been good to me. <3

Working till 6 today so I'll be on lataaaa!

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Huh....Let's see If I can conjure something up after this interview.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff