Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor check in!

+1 1 100.0% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]

Unspeakable Tragedy
I.. What?

The one band Ebag posted had some crab stances with the guitars.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Its so easy to find topics to rile people up with.
Ebag The II
Its so easy to find topics to rile people up with.

Music is the easiest one.

Being mad at other people for their music is probably the worst trait I have in me I wish I could take away.

But it's so hard.

Cultist

Mister Fetch

Music is the easiest one.

Being mad at other people for their music is probably the worst trait I have in me I wish I could take away.

But it's so hard.

Ouch.

That post gave me leukemia.

Also about your signature...wrong person

Cultist

I actually got my signature from a song by Juvenile, though that's a fantastic song as well. Hopsin is a genius.
Unspeakable Tragedy
I actually got my signature from a song by Juvenile, though that's a fantastic song as well. Hopsin is a genius.

Sorry for getting the name wrong, hah.

Thank you! Lol. I'm not really much of a guy for the genre but my friend once in a while shows me songs that I can't deny for their greatness.

I almost hated his Sag pants song but you can really hear a lot of improvement and just, as you said, genius in that song I just posted.

Imo anyways.

BED.

Hilarious Lunatic

Coffeecoffeecoffee

4laugh
Perma Spammed
Damia Roncartia
Perma Spammed
Damia Roncartia
Perma Spammed

Oh you knew Meg huh? LOL.
Yeah she was a close friend from back in the days of the Haven.
And after that as well.
Up until she left.

Ahh. Ok. I'm better friends with her ex. I thought that's what the recent drama here might have been about.
But now I've been updated and know she's long gone from Gaia.
As gone as it gets.

Better friends with her ex?
Drama in here?
Are you referring to Explode at Will?
Emkae dated that?

rofl

YES! OMG! -jumps up and down- redface
I can't even hold back this gossip! I feel like I'm in highschool! Yes, they had an on and off thing for 3 years, then 'dated' for a year straight. Dexter even visited her and they boinked. But the best part! She was married the whole time! Even when she was dating Seth she was married for a good chunk of it. And then he ended the freak show' when he moved across Canada again. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW!?
I haven't even been on Gaia for 2 years and I do!
            OH yes I know this story.
            He told me it himself actually.

Eew, you thought I was her? emotion_puke

I wouldn't let Will boink me if he was the last ******** creature in our galactic universe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Also sorry I've been so scarce guys, after exam week ends I'll be around again. <3]
Perma Spammed
Unspeakable Tragedy
I wasn't even aware that guy had actually been around long enough to know who Emkae was. Guess you learn something new everyday, eh?

Though, I honestly don't know why a woman would find that guy worthy of a lay.

The guy should just stick a needle in his d**k, and die from an inter-venous hit like River Phoenix did.

Oh wow. He must have done something really bad to you guys. I thought it was just Viice that hated him.
            Best part, I probably hate him least out of everyone here. lol
            I gave him so many chances.

Check out the blacklist on the first page, there's a link if you're into your gossip.
            You'll see what he did and why I banned him. He was begging for it like a bent over whore.
Lokas Samandar
Dude, I'm a ******** a*****e and troll and I've never been banned from here. I have sat here and told people with shitty characters that they're shitty, ugly people that they're ugly, and then lollerskated my way through their counter-arguments

Ain't because I'm ******** the owner, because Viice has always had a boyfriend when I'm single.

Ain't because I'm too vital to the RP plot to get rid of, I don't even RP here anymore. Although Lokas may come here for some R&R after his trip to hell.

So why the ******** am I not banned when I generally treat people like s**t?

Because I'm still not as bad as Will was.

And somehow, through all my shenanigans, I've made friends with just about everyone here. I can think of a few people who I rub the wrong way, but eh, ******** those guys.
rofl
Lokas Samandar
Why yes, yes he did.
            I'm still catching up with all these ******** posts...
            What's the username of the mule account?
            THESE POSTS ARE KILLING ME! lol rofl /wipes tear
Damia Roncartia
In completely unrelated news, this made me laugh far more than it should have.
User Image
            Oh my ******** god.

You need to know that I was scrolling through all this hilarious bullshit,
            and I was STILL not ready for this gif. <3 Made my day.
Nation Prophetic
User Image

Damn, I always take off before the s**t hits the fan.
            Me. ********. Too.

@Edit: I have to say guys...

I ******** love all of you.

Every time I go away for a bit I come back and the thread has grown like 20 pages
            and it's always full of hilarious s**t that makes me chuckle, and you guys always
            help me weed out the faggots, and just..just...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces