Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy
wargon
Nam-nam-Azzy
Gonna post before bed for sure!! I apologize for not being able to post!!! I had to take my truck to the shop before I could come home today, then my mom had me help with chores. But the posts are coming!! I promise!!!! biggrin

EDIT:
Man... I hate that I had Sera faint again.. DX I couldn't think of anything cuz I missed all the action... Hopefully this is the last time she will faint... Or, I could say she has a terminal illness which is the origin of her power and its like a brain tumor or soemthing... BUT I DON'T WANNA BE MEAN TO HER!!! DX WHAT TO DOOOOO?!?!?!
MAYBE SHE COULD HAVE THAT THING THAT MAKES YOU RANDOMLY FALL ASLEEP
I forgot what it was called
Narcolepsy? That could work! XD

Yes! That! The last giant RP I was in, almost ever character had it at some point because we shifted through time fast enough that everyone was like "just pretend that my character dropped to the floor and fell asleep"
It was very amusing actually.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I think my Internet is finally cooperating. I'll be able to post tomorrow!

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Lucky Pink Wings
I think my Internet is finally cooperating. I'll be able to post tomorrow!

Sounds great ^^

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
wargon
iiDropKickBabies

I owe you a drawing. Is there anything in particular you want?

Oh!! Okay i have an idea.

The picture I'm using for Rina is the ONLY one where the character is teal. I've searched everywhere for an alternate picture to use (in case i find myself desiring one) and i cant find one. if you want, you could try to draw her?

in my head, i imagine her as a small girl. thin, pale, serious/blank face, or perhaps with a smirk if you enjoy doing playful pieces of art. she tends to wear kimonos. if those arent available, she wears essentially leggings/yoga pants with a tank top. she always keeps her sword on her person. xD

not sure if these details are necessary, but maybe they'd help. im sure whatever you make, I'll love. <3

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crissy00001

I'm throwing Ryu/Ezra into the mix from a random point. Just go with it? Or if you don't like it I'll change it(:

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
iiDropKickBabies
Crissy00001

I'm throwing Ryu/Ezra into the mix from a random point. Just go with it? Or if you don't like it I'll change it(:

hahaha I'll go with it xD

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
I just realized how messed up/thrown off track the rp has gotten.

all, if not most of the teacher don't trust the V and VP.

not oh I don't trust them. but i'll keep it to myself

but it seems like a, oh I don't trust them and me and other teacher will have our own meetings talking about so and so

also, with the students

francis, flooded the school
liara, emotional scared rina
alice, attacked Emilia

It's going to be hard to fix things/get things back on track, if there was a track to begin with

or

we could reboot this rp. which I really don't want to do

but hey it's up to crissy on what happens

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
ArchMageZer0

but it seems like a, oh I don't trust them and me and other teacher will have our own meetings talking about so and so

also, with the students

alice, attacked Emilia

It's going to be hard to fix things/get things back on track, if there was a track to begin with

or

I don't really understand what the problem is really?? The whole plot of this RP is messed up so messed up things are going to happen. And people have to start suspecting something is going on with the "P" and "VP". It can't be sunshine and rainbows and they get off freely. Plans have to start getting in action.
This isn't the start of the action yk. There is more to come.
But I still don't understand why it would be necessary to "reboot" the RP?

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Crissy00001
ArchMageZer0

also, with the students

alice, attacked Emilia

or

I don't really understand what the problem is really?? The whole plot of this RP is messed up so messed up things are going to happen. And people have to start suspecting something is going on with the "P" and "VP". It can't be sunshine and rainbows and they get off freely. Plans have to start getting in action.

things just seem messy. never mind. pay no attention to the mage behind the curtain

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
ArchMageZer0
Crissy00001
ArchMageZer0

also, with the students

alice, attacked Emilia

or

things just seem messy. never mind. pay no attention to the mage behind the curtain

So what did you want then? Just Liara to have her moment and then the Principals look on at everyone as they do schooling? This had to happen at some point

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
HELLO EVERYONE!
I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE TODAY AND I WASN'T ABLE TO DO THE TIME SKIP SOONER. THIS NIGHT THAT WAS JUST SKIPPED THROUGH WAS VERY IMPORTANT BUT THE RP MUST GO ON, I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T MIND THIS. IF YOU DO LET'S HAVE ANOTHER VOTE SHALL WE? I CAN EASILY REMOVE MY TIME SKIP POST IF NECESSARY.

ALL THOSE WHO AGREE WITH THE TIME SKIP SAY AGREE AND THOSE WHO DISAGREE SIMPLY SAY SO.

IF WE DO AGREE WITH THE TIME SKIP CEDRIC WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH ROZALINA, PHEARIA, EZRA, RYU AND LUNAMARE HERE IN THE OOC FORUM ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THEY STAND.
(this part if only valid if the vote for agree has won.)

ANOTHER THING HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION AND I DON'T LIKE WHEN RPERS A NOT PLEASED EVEN THO I MAY NOT UNDERSTAND SO ANOTHER VOTE IS IN ORDER.

THOSE WHO THINK THIS RP HAS GOTTEN "MESSY" AND IT NEEDS TO REBOOT SAY "I" AND THOSE WHO THINK IT IS FINE AS IS SAY "CLEAN"

I WILL TALLY THE BOTH VOTES TOMORROW. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crissy00001

1)I think the rp is fine, and should continue as is.

2)I would want to extend the night, because Azael/Rina actually seem to be making emotional progress and I'd love to see if that could develop through a sleepover.

However, Shiroi and Gotani don't have anything too crucial going and Ezra could be continued here. So if we switch, I won't be too broken hearted. Maybe me and Nam-nam could take the sleepover to pm? Idk. I was just excited to finally see progress with that relationship. xD And a lot of other people seem to be ready for the time skip as well.

Sorry if my thoughts are scattered haha. It's four thirty am hahahahah

Shy Friend

Crissy00001
HELLO EVERYONE!
I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE TODAY AND I WASN'T ABLE TO DO THE TIME SKIP SOONER. THIS NIGHT THAT WAS JUST SKIPPED THROUGH WAS VERY IMPORTANT BUT THE RP MUST GO ON, I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T MIND THIS. IF YOU DO LET'S HAVE ANOTHER VOTE SHALL WE? I CAN EASILY REMOVE MY TIME SKIP POST IF NECESSARY.

ALL THOSE WHO AGREE WITH THE TIME SKIP SAY AGREE AND THOSE WHO DISAGREE SIMPLY SAY SO.

IF WE DO AGREE WITH THE TIME SKIP CEDRIC WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH ROZALINA, PHEARIA, EZRA, RYU AND LUNAMARE HERE IN THE OOC FORUM ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THEY STAND.
(this part if only valid if the vote for agree has won.)

ANOTHER THING HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION AND I DON'T LIKE WHEN RPERS A NOT PLEASED EVEN THO I MAY NOT UNDERSTAND SO ANOTHER VOTE IS IN ORDER.

THOSE WHO THINK THIS RP HAS GOTTEN "MESSY" AND IT NEEDS TO REBOOT SAY "I" AND THOSE WHO THINK IT IS FINE AS IS SAY "CLEAN"

I WILL TALLY THE BOTH VOTES TOMORROW. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

I agree with DropKick. I would like to see where this Rina/Azael interaction will go wink So if we can't put the time skip off til later, I'm perfectly fine pming it with her. Though, I think playing two time lines might be a bit tough... XD We shall see~
And I think this rp is super, duper, squeaky, clean. And I even missed most of what happened due to work, but I was easily able to jump back in XD
EDIT!!!
I just realized I'm posting as if my characters are still in the dance night timeline. Just ignore me for now! DX If I need to fix my posts, I will. I just want to get them out before I go to work in a few hours

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Crissy00001
ArchMageZer0
Crissy00001
ArchMageZer0

also, with the students

alice, attacked Emilia

or

So what did you want then? Just Liara to have her moment and then the Principals look on at everyone as they do schooling? This had to happen at some point

don't really know, been feeling really crappy lately. main reason why I've been treating my character so crappy

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nam-nam-Azzy

Hey so I'll reply when I get home from work (in about 5 hours).

But also.. it's Sunday in the roleplay. We still do have opportunity to make a brief sleepover moment happen then continue on with our Sunday afternoon since I (Rina) dont have classes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff