• Invisibility 100
Crissy00001
iiDropKickBabies
OKAY SO WHEN I READ YOUR POST AND LUKE SAID BYE TO RINA I STARTED FREAKING OUT

WHERE IS LUKE GOING AND WHY
WHY
WHYYYYY

Crissy00001

Hahahahaa xD If you read the rest of the post he is walking with Michelle to drop her to her room xD
He was thinking of going back to talk to Rina but then I was thinking Wednesday is near and that is when the next day will be...
You want him to come back tho?

okay for some reason i thought him, lucy, and michelle were just leavin the school entirely

so i panicked

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hey everyone. I've got a load at work again and I'm helping family when I can.
I'm also preparing for a move.

And though all of this is time consuming, I still could have been posting here if I had put up more of an effort.

I am really sorry. sad Especially to you Drop! I was super excited about you getting back and getting to rp with you some more and then I got so swept up in everything and got complacent.

I've asked for my character to be put on pause in a pm to Crissy.
I'll think up an illness tonight when I get back at around 9. I'll write some ideas down when I'm on my lunch break.

I'm really sorry this happened.

I hope in time I can regain the respect I may have lost from my actions, and while I know my character was only a new one and a pretty unimportant one, I still wanted to get to interact with all of your characters.

I'm hoping to get back to the rp later this month after I've got things settled and I have something resembling a consistent schedule.

Shy Friend

So.... third shift is weird. ... and tiring.... I got home at 8am and I just woke up at 1.... DX

Loyal Werewolf

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Crissy00001
Blind-Kidd
Sorry guys I have to quit the RP, but if any of you want to friend me that would be awseome!
Gotta take care of the baby and my art is the only thing keeping us fed at the moment.
So sorry guys D8

It's ok Blind smile Your art is amazing and I am glad you are doing something you love and it is working out for your family. I wish you the best of luck emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

i forgot I have something to do for you, I will get to that as soon as I can crissy

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Blind-Kidd
Crissy00001
Blind-Kidd
Sorry guys I have to quit the RP, but if any of you want to friend me that would be awseome!
Gotta take care of the baby and my art is the only thing keeping us fed at the moment.
So sorry guys D8

It's ok Blind smile Your art is amazing and I am glad you are doing something you love and it is working out for your family. I wish you the best of luck emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

i forgot I have something to do for you, I will get to that as soon as I can crissy

Not a problem Blind. I don't want to rush. Take care of your family first. They are way more important emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Just letting everyone know since he doesn't quote people. Max is in the room with Emilia, Kylor and Alice.

BlueBad you should start quoting people whenever you wish to talk to them so they know that you are okay?

Peanuts Eat Rice

2 Timin Tesse

BlueBad

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
q-q i can't think of a reason for ninette to be unavailable in character. maybe an illness due to the sudden change in environment?
may put her in the infirmary for severe migraines and breathing problems...
anyone have any suggestions for me? this is my first time putting a character on hold ;-; and i don't want ninette to hinder shiroi in any way when she finally gets to come back. i just want this to be as smooth as possible for everyone
even though i know i ninette hasn't really met anyone just yet because her first day was right before the dance.... i still don't wanna put a dent in the rp when i come back. sorry for inconveniencing y'all. sad

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
I drew Phearia! But the art program I was using froze on me twice so I raged quit the hands and nose.

User Image

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
iiDropKickBabies

I owe you a drawing. Is there anything in particular you want?

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
wargon

best then anything I could ever draw without using something as a reference

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
wargon
I drew Phearia! But the art program I was using froze on me twice so I raged quit the hands and nose.

User Image

Wow wargon this is amazing smile Good job

Shy Friend

Gonna post before bed for sure!! I apologize for not being able to post!!! I had to take my truck to the shop before I could come home today, then my mom had me help with chores. But the posts are coming!! I promise!!!! biggrin

EDIT:
Man... I hate that I had Sera faint again.. DX I couldn't think of anything cuz I missed all the action... Hopefully this is the last time she will faint... Or, I could say she has a terminal illness which is the origin of her power and its like a brain tumor or soemthing... BUT I DON'T WANNA BE MEAN TO HER!!! DX WHAT TO DOOOOO?!?!?!

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Sorry I haven't posted yet. I got caught up in the Percy Jackson excitement on tumblr and now it's like five in the morning. HALP. I'm going to try and post now though.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy
Gonna post before bed for sure!! I apologize for not being able to post!!! I had to take my truck to the shop before I could come home today, then my mom had me help with chores. But the posts are coming!! I promise!!!! biggrin

EDIT:
Man... I hate that I had Sera faint again.. DX I couldn't think of anything cuz I missed all the action... Hopefully this is the last time she will faint... Or, I could say she has a terminal illness which is the origin of her power and its like a brain tumor or soemthing... BUT I DON'T WANNA BE MEAN TO HER!!! DX WHAT TO DOOOOO?!?!?!

MAYBE SHE COULD HAVE THAT THING THAT MAKES YOU RANDOMLY FALL ASLEEP
I forgot what it was called

Shy Friend

wargon
Nam-nam-Azzy

EDIT:

MAYBE SHE COULD HAVE THAT THING THAT MAKES YOU RANDOMLY FALL ASLEEP
I forgot what it was called

Narcolepsy? That could work! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out