Hey 2TT, is that a new character?????
Or have i just been gone too long? XD

New character! XD

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Sorry for the extended absence, work has got me super exhausted. Tomorrow will be my last early morning shift, so I'll be able to start posting again normally tomorrow. sweatdrop

Blessed Hunter

I missed the party didn't I, sorry guys but lately iv been busy with visiting a therapist and going out with friends and family for the past few days.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Judith Knight
I missed the party didn't I, sorry guys but lately iv been busy with visiting a therapist and going out with friends and family for the past few days.

Don't worry! The party lasts till thursday morning/end of wednesday night. :3

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
This dance has two more days left and I feel as if nothing is happening sad And all the plans I had is not taking place. This is depressing me v.v I thought i would have wanted to make people post more crying i guess I was wrong... emotion_8c

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Crissy00001
This dance has two more days left and I feel as if nothing is happening sad And all the plans I had is not taking place. This is depressing me v.v I thought i would have wanted to make people post more crying i guess I was wrong... emotion_8c

how about a poll?

do you want the dance to be longer?
options

one week
5 days
3 days
i don't want it the time length for the dance to be lengthened

just something to think about

Wealthy Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm up for a 3 or 5 day extension to create some ballroom drama

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I agree with the extension idea!
I know that a few players may be waiting on Drop to go to the dance so maybe extending a few days so she can join in too would be a good option?
In my hindsight last night I was like "Man, I really wish I had made a character profile for my OC Karcsi or like maybe Elodie or Celine or one of the sisters or something. That way I could be going to the dance right now and have 2 characters to roleplay as."
uhg
but hindsight is 20/20
sad I'm sorry. If Ninnie were the type she would definitely go to the dance.
Currently though I'm kinda waiting on DK myself because Ninnie's gonna be concerned about Shiroi and setting up her tanks after she gets out of bed.
Though admittedly if she can't get on tonight I may just make Ninnie lung out of bed and go ahead and start on that thing we talked about sweatdrop if that's okay with you that is. I'll need a few days of roleplay set up but for the most part I have it planned out. I'll pm you with the rest of the info if you want. :]
Just a hint but like the dream was kind of a setup to it.

Crissy00001

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ArchMageZer0
Crissy00001

how about a poll?

do you want the dance to be longer?
options

one week
5 days
3 days
i don't want it the time length for the dance to be lengthened

just something to think about

I agree with extending the dance. I'm sure more people wanted to post they just been busy

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Okay I guess I can extend it. So another week would be good then? So next week Wednesday instead of tomorrow?

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Crissy00001
Okay I guess I can extend it. So another week would be good then? So next week Wednesday instead of tomorrow?

that would be nice

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
ArchMageZer0
Crissy00001

that would be nice

Ok I will change it on the Main page

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Wait... You guys know that now that I extended the date that we have 2 more weeks of the dance? Because it was suppose to end next week Wednesday. But I guess it is for the best since no one is still posting

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
i just walked 12 miles today XD

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
ArchMageZer0
i just walked 12 miles today XD