Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crissy00001
HEY GUYS!
I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE >.< LIFE GOT A LITTLE TOUCH THERE AND I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND THE TIME TO FOCUS ON POSTS SO I TOOK A LITTLE BREAK TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT. IT IS A LITTLE BETTER BUT NOT ALL THERE YET. I WILL BE POSTING FOR SURE TODAY AND ANNOUNCING THE DANCE. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN FORGIVE ME
Crissy00001

Of course we do! I hope thing are not to bad :/

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
2 Timin Tesse
Crissy00001
HEY GUYS!
I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE >.< LIFE GOT A LITTLE TOUCH THERE AND I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND THE TIME TO FOCUS ON POSTS SO I TOOK A LITTLE BREAK TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT. IT IS A LITTLE BETTER BUT NOT ALL THERE YET. I WILL BE POSTING FOR SURE TODAY AND ANNOUNCING THE DANCE. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN FORGIVE ME
Crissy00001

No they are better. And enough for me to handle easily now ^^ Thank you

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Crissy00001
2 Timin Tesse
Crissy00001
HEY GUYS!
Crissy00001

smile I'm glad you're okay. I didn't see these posts till just now. ;-; sorry!

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
LaLaLoof
Crissy00001
2 Timin Tesse
Crissy00001
HEY GUYS!
Crissy00001

smile I'm glad you're okay. I didn't see these posts till just now. ;-; sorry!

hahaha I just posted it not too long ago so it's fine ^^

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
2 Timin Tesse

Hey 2TT, is that a new character?????
Or have i just been gone too long? XD

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
WELP i work at 10 this morning. xp
i can't wait up for posts sweatdrop
So just gotta post tomorrow after work I guess. Ninnie's not going to the dance anyhow so it's not like I <HAVE> to follow posting rules for it, right? LOVE Y'ALL heart
TTYL

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
INCASE ANYONE DIDN'T SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE DANCE HAS STARTED SINCE YESTERDAY smile

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hi again! I'm back from my vacation~

Shy Friend

I've been thinking about changing Sera's post layout.. but I'm not sure if I should yet

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy

I'm going to reply soon I promise. I'm just messing around with pictures of Nightwing first to make sure they won't eat up most of the space on the forum.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Judith Knight

Just to let you guys know, I'm making all new post formats for my characters while they're in their costumes, which also means I might be switching colors around for characters, so when I'm done making them look how I want them to, I'll post them here first so there's no huge confusion blob of mess. 3nodding

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy

User ImageUser Image

Oh look, I made a blue thing that use to be similar to Francis' but now it's Adamar. Cause he's Nightwing and my brain had issues with keeping his color crimson because the picture and the banner consisted of cool colors and then the writing was a warm color and my brain refused to cope. So now he's blue. I'm also ranting, on to the next!

Judith Knight

User Image
User Image
August has Adamar's old color now. What am I doing, someone help. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I might also switch this picture out for another one at some point but I'll have to play with that later. I have much to reply to currently to worry about it right now.
User Image

Crissy00001

User Image

User Image

Francis now has August's old color but Adamar's old banner. I still have no idea why I did this. We'll just accept that it's a thing now. Anyone else find it odd that the person who has sight is dressing up as a blind person but my blind person is dressing up as someone who has sight? No one? Just me? Okay, moving on.
User Image
Crissy00001
I'm quoting you twice because otherwise the photos jam together and it looks weird.

User Image
User Image

Lunamare's basically the same. I just changed the picture and the shade of green. Whoo! Well this was a little fun tutorial thing. Weee! I'm gonna go make posts now.
User Image

wargon

User Image
☠═━┈☠┈━═☠═━┈☠┈━═☠═━┈☠┈━═☠

Wishing you a wonderful dance
~Phearia~

☠═━┈☠┈━═☠═━┈☠┈━═☠═━┈☠┈━═☠

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
uuuuuuhg i finally have a day off tomorrow but i can't get inspired to write. i just keep thinking of other characters and storylines i want to develop instead of Ninette's ;^; dangit
Sorry i just get on here and complain sweatdrop
Hopefully I can put on some music and get my muse back.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
ArchMageZer0

Phearia already left the arena. She's out in the hallway speaking to Fancis and Amie about costumes for the dance. Which she also said she was going to, but not stay at for very long.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
LaLaLoof
uuuuuuhg i finally have a day off tomorrow but i can't get inspired to write. i just keep thinking of other characters and storylines i want to develop instead of Ninette's ;^; dangit
Sorry i just get on here and complain sweatdrop
Hopefully I can put on some music and get my muse back.

I've noticed that I listen to certain bands when posting for characters.
Adamar is usually Steam Powered Giraffe
August is usually Owl City (I'm not sure why, it just happened)
Francis is whatever music I'm in the mood for
Phearia is VNV Nation, The Birthday Massacre, and The Cranberries
I don't listen to music when I post for Lunamare. She's bland and smells of nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff