Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
iiDropKickBabies
hey guys<3
before i post again, is there any interaction with my characters that i should know about? any situations my character could join or should know about?

sorry for the abscence. D: i got a new car so ive been out and about like all day everyday.
also. i may be moving to Ohio. (:

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse
Icibreal hasn't done anything, I've been too busy with a hectic work schedule to post (work every day from 5:00 am to around 6 pm. I'm exhausted gonk )

Shy Friend

iiDropKickBabies
hey guys<3
before i post again, is there any interaction with my characters that i should know about? any situations my character could join or should know about?

sorry for the abscence. D: i got a new car so ive been out and about like all day everyday.

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse

Well I was hoping to see Rina's reaction to what Azael had explained about Liara and the MIA Excetera.... But you don't have to if you don't want to. And I totally understand the out and about. If I had people to hang out with, I would do the same. Unfortunately, moving back home meant being an hour away from everyone else.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
iiDropKickBabies
hey guys<3

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse

August isn't doing anything. Something could happen with one of your characters and him. Or Rina could always poke her head into the arena and tell her she wants to work on the thought projects. Then she could tell Ryu to pretend she died in battle and go off with her. Or she could join their training.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nam-nam-Azzy

I feel like I should explain what was going on in the last post.
Different rings appear around Adamar's pupils when he's using hypnotism to convince them of different things. Usually things to keep them calm is the color blue.
He didn't mean to use it though. It's a habit for him that he probably needs to try and break so people don't think he's messing with emotions.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
i will post for all of my character's after work today. (:
(in about 3 1/2 hours from the time of posting this)

i miss you guys!

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
iiDropKickBabies

i miss you guys!

cool, liara has been dying to hang out with someone. well someone she considers a friend

Shy Friend

iiDropKickBabies

i miss you guys!

I miss you too!!

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
iiDropKickBabies
hey guys<3

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse

Hi! No worries.
I haven't been posting much recently either.
I'm about to catch up and see what's going on too. Hope you're having fun with the new car! smile

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
I think I've figured out who I want my characters to go as biggrin

Adamar- Nightwing

Lunamare- Scarlet Witch

August- Penance

Phearia- Cassie Hack

Francis- Daredevil (maybe. I'm not 100% set on him yet)

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
wargon

Adamar- Nightwing

Lunamare- Scarlet Witch

August- Penance

Phearia- Cassie Hack

NIGHTWING *DROOLS*
I wish irl me was going to this dance
Nightwing yessssssssssss
2bad Ninnie doesn't know about it XD
She'll probably just be wiggin out all day over dead things and not dead things
and jars and tanks and dirt and bacteria blablabla

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
wargon

Adamar- Nightwing

Lunamare- Scarlet Witch

August- Penance

Phearia- Cassie Hack

scarlet witch was my second choice for liara to go as

for anyone else who wants to know

rp reasons
john doesn't like to dress up in a costume
rozalina thinks it's childish

real reason
i don't want to draw them in different outfits and i don't want to just say what there's wearing. i'd explain. but i just carried like 30 lbs for 8 blocks

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
LaLaLoof
wargon
Adamar- Nightwing
Lunamare- Scarlet Witch
August- Penance
Phearia- Cassie Hack
NIGHTWING *DROOLS*
Nightwing yessssssssssss

NIGHTWING FAN
User Image

If I had another character they'd ask yours to the dance. But sadly the only one who isn't taking anyone is Phearia. Which would turn into "PHEARIA, WAT R U DOIN?!"
Cause last time she got involved with a student, that student went crazy and killed someone then started getting black outs and died and then was resurrected. So she's kinda like "I'll stay in my corner now, thank you"

...That WAS a gif of supernatural awkward hugs, but it's not showing up. At least not for me anyways.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
ArchMageZer0
wargon

scarlet witch was my second choice for liara to go as

for anyone else who wants to know

rp reasons
john doesn't like to dress up in a costume
rozalina thinks it's childish

real reason
i don't want to draw them in different outfits and i don't want to just say what there's wearing. i'd explain. but i just carried like 30 lbs for 8 blocks

s*it man I know how that is X/ I've been lifting like 50+ pound cargo and s*it for the store all week. "Put that huge box of industrial litter on the top of that palette there before you wrap it up will ya?" yeah no probs boss man lemme just ruin my f***in back at the age of 22 yeah? nbd

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
HEY GUYS!
I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE >.< LIFE GOT A LITTLE TOUCH THERE AND I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND THE TIME TO FOCUS ON POSTS SO I TOOK A LITTLE BREAK TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT. IT IS A LITTLE BETTER BUT NOT ALL THERE YET. I WILL BE POSTING FOR SURE TODAY AND ANNOUNCING THE DANCE. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN FORGIVE ME
Crissy00001

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
wargon
LaLaLoof
wargon
Adamar- Nightwing
Lunamare- Scarlet Witch
August- Penance
Phearia- Cassie Hack
NIGHTWING *DROOLS*
Nightwing yessssssssssss

NIGHTWING FAN
User Image

If I had another character they'd ask yours to the dance. But sadly the only one who isn't taking anyone is Phearia. Which would turn into "PHEARIA, WAT R U DOIN?!"
Cause last time she got involved with a student, that student went crazy and killed someone then started getting black outs and died and then was resurrected. So she's kinda like "I'll stay in my corner now, thank you"

...That WAS a gif of supernatural awkward hugs, but it's not showing up. At least not for me anyways.

hahaha it's just a blank box for me too but YES DISCO WING MY BABY *squishes nightwings face*

meh Ninnie's not much for dancing anyways. She's into a particular kind of music in this timeline.
She's actually an OC of mine originally intended for this kind of novella thing I'm trying to sort out that will maybe make it into a webcomic one day if I ever get that replacement I need.
Basically in the universe I originally wrote her in she is the main character and Altere (add a grave over that first e lol) who is her father in this rp is actually at first a supporting character that eventually betrays her. There is a slew of other characters but that is the only other character from my universe that I've mentioned so far in this rp.
My avatar is a character from my universe too. Her name is Fontanne and her sister Felicia looks like her except nicer with dark grey hair and blue eyes and shorter.

lol that was probably not needed at all ANYWAYS
No worries. smile it's totally cool. while i would love to have a character rp @ the dance Ninnie wouldn't be the sort for it and since she is my only character it's best to just keep her away from it so she can plan out her life at the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff