Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I hope my last post wasn't too big of an eyesore! I finally got all the coding fixed. :3
I will probably only post dream sequences before very key events so I promise this won't be a nightly thing with her! I know how big of a headache that'd be to scroll through. XD

And I love it here. smile Y'all make me feel really welcome and at home.
Especially you Crissy! You're always answering the buhzillion pms I send you. You have the patience of a saint! smile

The biggest thanks goes to Azzy though! <3 Thanks for inviting me and giving me something to look forward to checking every day! :3
I hope everyone's had a good day today! I just got off work haha.
Nam-nam-Azzy

wargon

Crissy00001

iiDropKickBabies

:3
And
Judith Knight
I hope you're having fun with your new character! smile And I'm glad you feel the same way I do about gaia. My story is similar. I have had an account or two but got bored and forgot about them very quickly.
Now thanks to y'all I'm here every day! biggrin Love everyone's posts!

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
;o;
I really do have to go to bed at a decent time tonight.
I live on the east coast and unfortunately still with my parents, so lights out should be in about 15 minutes. Can't afford to keep anyone awake in this teeny tiny house, especially since my dad goes to bed at 11 and wakes at 1:40 am to work till 6 in the afternoon. sad He has it hard and I'd feel like the slime of the earth if i kept him up.
I hope ya'll have a good night. smile
And again, sorry if my dream post is awful. Just lemme know and I can take it down.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
LaLaLoof
sorry if my dream post is awful. Just lemme know and I can take it down.

I liked your dream post. I vote for keeping it even if it is long.

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
LaLaLoof

Don't be silly hun ^^ I am so happy I can answer all your questions smile Thank you so much for being here emotion_bigheart

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY BUT I HAVE A FINAL ON FRIDAY AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST UNTIL FIRDAY AT 3PM. THAT IS WHEN I WILL BE BACK. (MY TIME OF COURSE). I LEFT THE TIME THING WITH TESSE SO THERE IS NO DELY WITH THAT. I WILL BE BACK IN TIME FOR THE DANCE AND DON'T WORRY I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN THE DANCE WILL BE AS SOON AS I RETURN. I AM SO SORRY TO BE LEAVING YOU GUYS BUT IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME FOR A LONG TIME. I REALLY NEED TO PASS THIS FINAL >.<

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
android873

I am such a dummy for saying I would stay in town with your character but then I realized you may not post till it is too late because there would be a time skip tomorrow so I won't change it smile We can PM and talk about what happened tho biggrin So when you read this you can PM me your ideas what you had for the night and when I return and I would do the same!

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Crissy00001
android873

I am such a dummy for saying I would stay in town with your character but then I realized you may not post till it is too late because there would be a time skip tomorrow so I won't change it smile We can PM and talk about what happened tho biggrin So when you read this you can PM me your ideas what you had for the night and when I return and I would do the same!

lawl, its fine, though I woulda just been following your lead more =P So you PM the ideas first

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TIME SKIP!
SATURDAY!!

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
2 Timin Tesse
TIME SKIP!
SATURDAY!!

pssst, isn't that time announcement supposed to go into the in character thread?

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LaLaLoof
2 Timin Tesse
TIME SKIP!
SATURDAY!!

pssst, isn't that time announcement supposed to go into the in character thread?

Yeah, sorry guys I was trying to get it done before I had to go to work!

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
2 Timin Tesse
LaLaLoof
2 Timin Tesse
TIME SKIP!
SATURDAY!!

Yeah, sorry guys I was trying to get it done before I had to go to work!

haha no problem smile just trying to help you out.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm gonna be honest here everyone, things aren't going smoothly here at home.
Because of this I'm going to get 2 more jobs. Hopefully to keep me so busy that I only have to deal with the crap at home for an hour or two.
It'll help for rent and tuition too so there is also that.
I'm still gonna try to post as much as I can. When I'm on here is pretty much the only time I'm happy anymore.
I just wanted y'all to know that I'm not abandoning the rp and I'm hoping Crissy can put Ninnie on hold when she gets back.
Until I'm actually hired at the other jobs I will unfortunately still be at home.
So I have at least 4 days minimum here (in real life time) to rp.
Just a warning and an apology.
I really do love it here, and I'm sorry I'm going to have to put Ninette on hold.

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LaLaLoof
I'm gonna be honest here everyone, things aren't going smoothly here at home.
Because of this I'm going to get 2 more jobs. Hopefully to keep me so busy that I only have to deal with the crap at home for an hour or two.
It'll help for rent and tuition too so there is also that.
I'm still gonna try to post as much as I can. When I'm on here is pretty much the only time I'm happy anymore.
I just wanted y'all to know that I'm not abandoning the rp and I'm hoping Crissy can put Ninnie on hold when she gets back.
Until I'm actually hired at the other jobs I will unfortunately still be at home.
So I have at least 4 days minimum here (in real life time) to rp.
Just a warning and an apology.
I really do love it here, and I'm sorry I'm going to have to put Ninette on hold.

I'm sorry I hope for the best for you! And I'm sure Crissy will be more then understanding biggrin

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sorry for the absence!!! I've been so busy !

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
iiDropKickBabies
Sorry for the absence!!! I've been so busy !

it's ok

i got a made a picture of liara i in a punisher outfit. wanna want to see it? or see it now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff