• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
ArchMageZer0
don't really know what to do.

liara is out cold
rozlina is waiting for that new student to talk to her
john is busying reading i guess

I thought I was talking to you after 4th period from the pm I sent?
Isn't that what you meant?

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
LaLaLoof
ArchMageZer0

liara is out cold

oh right i forgot

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
ArchMageZer0
LaLaLoof
ArchMageZer0

liara is out cold

oh right i forgot

Thanks so much for that by the way! It means a lot! smile Ninnie really need's Roz's help to control her powers and I think it'll be fun watching them interact.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I finally posted!!!! biggrin
YAY
I had so many things I wanted to include but I trimmed it down to the minimum here '^_^ heheh sorry it's so long.
I put on my cloak and wizard hat

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Theia => I have wanted to base a character off of this song for YEARS (well.. like 2.5 years to be exact...)
Considering making a teacher character based off of her?? :3 Possibly an "Art of Healing" teacher??
Just mulling it over really. Not sure if I'll commit to it.
The song is worth a listen either way. c:
OOH OOH OR Juliette. That'd also be a good Character to make as a Healing Prof.

Shy Friend

So.... in case you didn't see my little status update thing, I've been gone to a baseball game and fireworks since about 4pm my time. Before we left, I fell down the stairs... Didn't hurt too bad except for my smashed thumb (from saving my phone) and landing on my already broken (for 3 years now) tailbone. I changed the pants that got wet from the rain and we left. Upon closer inspection, I scraped up my elbow pretty badly from a brick my mom keeps on the stairs under the railing. No biggy, I can live with it. We got to the stadium, sought out first aid and got a bandaid big enough to cover and went to sit down. When I began to descend the stairs to our seats, my butt, where I fell, begins to feel super duper bruised... So... yeah.. I sat through an almost 6 hour baseball game with 45 minutes of fireworks with a bruised butt on a plastic chair... Yep... I checked when I got home... sure enough.. there is a deep purple bruise...
So that was my 4th of July evening, how was yours? (ps, I just got home, its 1:30am and I'm in pain. I may not get up early enough to catch my students before the bell rings, along with replying with Sera. I will see what I can do. I'm really really sorry!!! Please don't hate me!!! sweatdrop )

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
I just destroyed most of my cleaning efforts when one of my friends asked if she could borrow a colored pencil. I'm gonna go be upset in my corner now.

Blessed Hunter

My mom was laid to rest on the 4th and i'll be joining the Rp again by tomorrow

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm so sorry guy that i haven't been on or replied. I wasn't feel good so i was trying to take it easy. Then i got really sick gonk I got some infection in my throat it was pretty bad. I was in the hospital over night. I had to get a shot of penicillin in my stomach, and i missed the 4th...
Tho i'm feeling much better now. The doctors think i got bite by a mosquito carrying something so just be careful everyone if you live near a lot of mosquito..

iiDropKickBabies
I'm really sorry iiDropKickBabies that i left you hanging. I feel really bad for not replying!

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Judith Knight

I hope you are ok emotion_hug

Blessed Hunter

Crissy00001
Judith Knight

I'm fine, its my sister and my twin brother i'm worried about and if it alright with you, can I rejoin the Rp

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Judith Knight
Crissy00001
Judith Knight

I'm fine, its my sister and my twin brother i'm worried about and if it alright with you, can I rejoin the Rp

Yea of course I have your character off pause. I hope they start feeling better. I am so sorry heart

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
2 Timin Tesse
I'm so sorry guy that i haven't been on or replied. I wasn't feel good so i was trying to take it easy. Then i got really sick gonk I got some infection in my throat it was pretty bad. I was in the hospital over night. I had to get a shot of penicillin in my stomach, and i missed the 4th...
Tho i'm feeling much better now. The doctors think i got bite by a mosquito carrying something so just be careful everyone if you live near a lot of mosquito..

iiDropKickBabies
I'm really sorry iiDropKickBabies that i left you hanging. I feel really bad for not replying!

It's no problem. (: You had a sickness to deal with. Plus I had 2 other characters to play aaaand full work schedule. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff