Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

• Top •
• About Me •
• Do's and Don'ts •
• Pairings and Cravings •
• Reserved •

Hello! My name is Rachael. However, you may call me whatever you wish. Rachael, Rach, Noodle, I really don't care. I am seventeen years old and am currently a senior in highschool. I am a part-time student, having two classes in the morning and then the rest of my classes are self-taught at home. I am a very big animal lover, and have one dog, five cats, one hamster, and one gecko. I also would really love to have a rat and a ferret some day.
I am an aspiring SFX Makeup artist, and my dream is to be a special effects makeup artist on big movie sets! My other hobbies include sleeping, eating, singing, and more sleeping.
I joined gaia when I was thirteen, having found out about it through my older sister. I had no idea what roleplaying was, however, and only used this site to socialize. I discovered RP when I was about fourteen, and I was so amazed and excited at the idea of creating a story with someone. I've always loved to write. Even before I knew what RP was, I would always write little stories on my laptop (usually about my pets), and just make random things up whenever I was bored.
Looking back at the very first roleplays I've ever done, I can definitely say that I've improved a lot. There are still people who are very much more literate than me, although I am working towards improvement c:

TL;DR
Rachael. 17. Female. Animal lover. Makeup Artist. Writing since a young age. Semi Lit-Lit.
YA LAZY BUMS

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

• Top •
• About Me •
• Do's and Don'ts •
• Reserved •

Do's (∩_∩)

√ Romance is always welcome.
√ Limits may be discussed in PMs.
√ Violence is welcome.
√ Yuri, Yaoi, or Hetero. All are welcome
√ At least a good paragraph with each post.
√ Good grammar.
√ Friendly!

Don'ts ಠ_ಠ

✕ No plain cybering. **Limits may be discussed in private**
✕ Don't leave me waiting like a week and a half before you post. At least 1-3 posts a week? **Exceptions (vacation, exams, ect) may be discussed in private**
✕ No one liners
✕ No god-modding
✕ Just.. don't be a b***h and we'll be fine.

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

• Top •
• About Me •
• Do's and Don'ts •
• Reserved •

☆ = Craving. The more, the more I'm craving.
Italics represents the role I would like to play. However, I am flexible. No italics means I don't have a preference.
Most of these will just be simple pairings and we can come up with a plot together.
Any ideas I already have will be shown.
If none of these interest you, I would be happy to come up with something we can both enjoy!
Have pairings, ideas, and cravings of your own? I'd love to hear them!
**You have a better chance of catching my attention if you PM me. I sometimes miss forum notifications**

Angel/Demon ☆☆☆
Slave/Master ☆☆☆☆☆
Arranged Marriage ☆☆☆☆ (where they can't stand eachother)
Angeloid/Human ☆☆☆
Inspired by Heaven's Lost Property. This would in now way be a fanfic of it. I just like the idea of an Angeloid coming to serve a human

Human/Monster ☆☆
Teacher/Student ☆☆☆☆☆
Teenage Pregnancy ☆☆☆

--As said above, I really am interested in your ideas and would love to create something together --

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

• Top •
• About Me •
• Do's and Don'ts •
• Reserved •

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Perfect Wife

Satine03
Bump

Hey!
Would you be willing to play a dominant character in a Yaoi, photographer x model role play?

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

LittleMissNotSoPerfect
Satine03
Bump

Hey!
Would you be willing to play a dominant character in a Yaoi, photographer x model role play?

Quite possibly. Could you send me a message with maybe a plot you have thought up for this?

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Gizmaul's Husband

Dangerous Sex Symbol