Welcome to Gaia! ::

SO WHO DO YOU WANNA SHOOT IN THE FACE???

Shuuya 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Ayase 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Haruo 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Azami 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Jun 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Nanako 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Vosien

I stopped centering when I started writing plans and all that and realized that it's PRETTY HARD to follow something that looks like this

Hello everybody!
So, this is just another update.
This'll be our group; the seven of us, if we're all in.
We may not be able to find vomano, so we may have to continue with six.

The format for the shop is proposed to go as so:
title (one)
rules (one)
artist one (chun)
artist two (howleu)
artist three (nelle)
artist four (sugaruni)
artist five (one)
artist six (vosien)
links, probably (one)
six extra posts (one)

(there is absolutely no explanation to the order)

We've thought not to have a mule because it would be better if an active member would consistently receive messages from the shop.
And considering that everyone may want to update their samples, bribe item lists or prices often, we thought it would be better if we each have a post to edit.
It may also be easier to keep track of our individual orders and whether you accept them or reject them.

I know that there was also going to be an assistant, and I wasn't sure how their job would go... so, please inform me about what they'll do.

Also, there was a suggestion that we could possibly add character tropes to the art theme, in a host club kind of way (so, it would be like a host cafe kind of deal).
We don't need to change any of the current art that we have, but we could maybe add personality (titles) to our characters
(i.e. natural, mischievous, whatever the other ones are) - no limits, really.
This is just a proposal, so feel free to give a yes or a no to the idea.
I wouldn't want to ask everyone to redo their art for a new theme, so if you'd rather not have to add the character tropes or you wouldn't want to redraw the art, then you can disagree.
It'll have to be a unanimous decision for the change, since it'll affect the entire shop.

Just as a note: It might look odd that I'm running the show ...
tab tab tab tab but I had been late to join in with Chun and Vos in the beginning, so that is why I've suddenly taken the lead! c:

ALSO!
Vosien told me to think of the shop name. Tho, if anyone has a suggestion then please go ahead!

and I got lazy and skipped out on doing [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
so it turned into this.

haruo: you know I don't actually like to drink alcohol, right?
        i got a girl~ and a voice >:3 i'm probably getting a bit ahead of myself..

Dapper Dabbler

Shibe Doge

yeah, i am pretty adamant about wanting no one to really know about her living situation just yet.
i figured once the rp started up, she could maybe gradually open up to someone enough to invite them to her "house"
or they spy on her and find out on their own. xd
the possibilities be endless

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

Shibe Doge

NO NO NOOOO; I LIVE SOUTHISH TOO, OMG ANYMORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR
            WHEREABOUTS AND I'M CALLING IT A NIGHT //it's 1am anyways ldkfdasdfdg
            Onelaughing
            haha omg that. you still have that? AND OI WHERES THAT ARTWORK I'VE ORDER?
            I'M PAYIN YA 3O MIL HERE?

aw but I like people when they've list, and you just have to do one [ list] and then copy and
            paste the rest of them, and all that jovial jazz. unless your getting super lazy one.

ayase: I know, which is why we need to mix the two.

and one become a doctor, my sprained ankle isn't getting any better. honestly it's like black and
            blue there and there, and it's freaking me out.
            frenchtoastiisyumm

nah thats a good thing. personally I have a hard time finding a voice. ugh.
            //still searching

Gekko

Onelaughing

a mismatched pair indeed, I think they might butt heads a lot since they're both people pleasers in a sense - whether it's forced or not on haru's side - but very different backgrounds
jun will probably be confused by haru, since he won't be able to really pin-point whether or not he's competition, social-wise
he'll probably point at him all over and be like "I don't get...this"
xD

sucre cerise

GIRL, YOU AND ME BOTH
; ^ ;
but yeah girl, he's gonna be all over that cause she be a cutie with a booty, and jun likes that =w=b
I'm kinda excited to see how she would react to him sjas;kasf
poor introverted baby, gonna be smothered by abs
sometimes it pays to be shy :'DDD

mezinski

omg seriously?
that's awful, horrible timing for him to leave you! ; n ;
you can do it: you're a strong, independent woman who can take on the big city!
:'D
I know the feel though, my boyfriend is also gone all of summer working for an engineering plant and I'm like 'YO WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS' xDDD ahhaha nahh not really, I'm glad he's moving up in the world, but you must know it's hard to be apart ; w ;

that's so exciting that you're starting a new life, tho
all the stories you're gonna have >w>

BROOOO omg it would definitely get jun's interest/get on his nerves if she ignores him
he doesn't like being ignored : |
he's probably gonna make it his life's mission to get her attention now, just because she ignored him
LOOOOL
oh, here's jun's profile if you want to read it! all I need is the personality section :'D

Kappako

hooray! I shall change him to soccer *U*
and he'll still be good at all the sports so he'll be on the basketball team, I'm thinking, and probably be all grouchy cause he didn't get captain, so that'll probably be an interesting plot for them =w=

I'm excited to plot with you and everyone else too c:

Vosien

TROLOLOL
and you wouldn't believe me, but I was looking for a roleplay to be a girl in, actually ; w ;
but then I saw all of you guys and I just thought '...yeah okay, Nero incarnation - go!'
hehehe c;
oh that's perf! if you read above, I just told kappa it would be a good plot idea anyways that jun be all drama queen cause he didn't get captain of basketball, just cause he hates competition and shuuya be a blonde hottie so you know~
but yes, soccer will be great, it works with my face-claims body type anyway o uo

omg
"A stalker, independent, demanding, compassionate, but a vain solipsist"
jun: heyyy I wouldn't mind if you stalked me >w> you can join my fanclub, help them finish the statue their making of me *U*
BAHAHA
I can see the mixed feelings thing~
I'm not sure how jun would react. I mean, I do, he'd be all flirty like he usually is, but since they're in the same year, maybe it's a little less flirty cause he knows he's not gonna get anything from her? maybe even an awkward friendship kinda thing where they're in transition from acquaintance and friends like idk
xD

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR ANKLE
what happened? o:

Pumpernickel Dreams

hello! o uo
naomi's a cutie!
I play jun, would you like to plot?

Shibe Doge

LOLOLOLOL
looking at emi's profile, I can tell she's gonna hate jun with a fiery passion then cause he's the biggest egotistical hottie idiot in the school
:'DDDD

EVERYONE ELSE
if you would like to plot, let me know
o uo

Pumpkin

there are a lot of familiar people in this roleplay. xD

Shibe Doge

oh, i should watch that then xD how do you want them to meet? v w v

mayhem lollipop

hot damn jun sure! c': i'll check him out.
                not like that
                the thing
                ok nvm gonna stop

Fashionable Dabbler

mezinski

Yuss indeed :3
So I guess whenever Azami shows up at school with her doges, Emi would be petting them and stuff. So maybe they are kind of casually acquainted with one another through that? ^ o ^

Vosien

O_________O
Okay so this is only the second time I've met another aussie on here, and the first one lived in Melbourne so...
O_____________O this is weird haha

and omigod you're right, I didn't even notice what time it was oh god I have to be up early tomorrow too, s**t ; o ;

GOODNIGHT LOVELIES <3

quick edit b/c I just saw your post hehe;;
Pumpernickel Dreams

Hmm, I guess it'd be pretty easy to notice how weird Emi is with all her seance stuff,
So she'd probably be a pretty easy target for Naomi's nosiness huehue ;3

k NOW I'm going to bed, like a good shibe~ night everyone ^ o ^

EDIT A SECOND TIME OMG
mayhem lollipop

Lol yeah Emi would probably be annoyed by Jun's big ego, but I don't think she's really got enough gumption for pure hatred. x'3
She'd probably make a fair few tactless remarks though
So they'd probably get annoyed by one another @ o @
Maybe a highly unlikely friendship could occur? x'3

ALRIGHT AND THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT FOR SURE
I'M GOING TO BED x'3
-will probably be on tumblr ten minutes later-
Vosien
        i've never heard of finding a voice before honestly. but it's a nice trait i really never thought of even finding. :3

Pumpkin

oh, i forgot there was a voice slot. /sobs. there's a theme too gonk
                the song's easier though so it's not all bad. oh, if anyone wants
                to plot, i play naomi shimizu. not finished with her profile. not
                even close c8

edit: genderbender event..? v u v;

Shibe Doge

yas, perfect match c': she'll be all 'hey water u doin the sciecesy
                stuff oh i'm naomi hello' lol good night, shibe!
                x
Pumpernickel Dreams
        i just put in for my girl and she's a military kid too! maybe they could get along or something? o uo

Pumpkin

frenchtoastiisyumm

if you'd like to! v u v emotion_bigheart zoey can be her cool senpai i'm kinda
                eh on my profile but i'll link it to you once i have a majority of it done. <:

Gekko

moojo-sama

JUN'S PROFILE

read it and weep.
cause he's so beautiful~
; wwwww ;
Pumpernickel Dreams
        omg someone calling her zoe-senpai is just making me die of laughter on the inside. she would probably let it get to her head xD
        okies :3 i'll totes link you mine too once i get something worked up!

mayhem lollipop
        Silk, suede, swag.
        i died. omg. i love this guy. <3

Gekko

frenchtoastiisyumm

FFFF
thank you omg ; w ;
that's like, my favorite line
xD

for your app, all I read was:
"She likes to get personal with people"
and that's all I needed to know; jun is definitely gonna like her~
>w>
mayhem lollipop
        not gonna lie, i think they should totes power couple with each other. it'd be amazing <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff