Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alright so here's the deal I've had this idea burning inside my head for the past week and I've been out of the roleplay game for a while, my skills are still sharp but its been a while since I've had someone else responding to my characters.

Anyways back to the main point, the story will be posted in the next post, I have the story, rules, hell even the basic character skeletons, all I need is someone who knows how to for lack of a batter word pretty things up for me hell I'm even willing to pay if needed.

Also need people who are interested in joining

Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from people for both needs.

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Story

Our world is one you might not understand, humans are born tied to spirits, these spirits aren't ghosts of the departed but a manefestation of the persons soul. These spirits while not having truly physical bodies, are still able to affect the physical world by "possesing" the humans they are born to or items belonging to the humans giving them special abilities. Many humans use the ability to become one with their spirit to help them in their daily lives while others use them to fight, thus the soul fights were born. At first soul fights were nothing but teenagers killing boredom, but no one forsaw the popularity of the soul fights to grow to the level where it became a world wide sport with the Soul king championship, or SKC, being the most important event in the world. The SKC is a global soul fight tournament where all the best soul fighters in the world meet and fight it out until theres only one soul fighter left standing,the fighter crowned the strongest fighter in the world, the Soul King. While the people may see the soul king as a champion of fighters, there are others who would use their powers for darker purposes. Since the start of the SKC, there has been a secret war between those who use their powers for darker purposes and those who want to stop them using the SKC as their war grounds they fight for control of the world. Whos side are you on?

Noob

Totally interested.
I can do coding for ya for free, but I usually go for simple, minimalist designs. lD

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
yours skeptically
Totally interested.
I can do coding for ya for free, but I usually go for simple, minimalist designs. lD

That's more than fine, usually simpler is better since if its more complicated most people wont put the effort in. So thank you very much and I look forward to working with you

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I quite like the idea, of course I can't do coding but I'd be more then willing to join the RP. I like the idea of it, and at least it's unique. I get tired of listening, and reading about another school RP or some sort of vampire x human thing. Let me know when it's up and I'll join on in.

Noob

Vincent Alexandros
Awesome. Right back atcha. emotion_dowant
Just a quick question: image wise, I assume we'll be using anime? Just wanted to check so I know what to do for the banner heh.

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

I'd be willing to help in any way possible and I am definitely interested in this rp.

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
MyHeartsABattleGround
I quite like the idea, of course I can't do coding but I'd be more then willing to join the RP. I like the idea of it, and at least it's unique. I get tired of listening, and reading about another school RP or some sort of vampire x human thing. Let me know when it's up and I'll join on in.

Lol I know but sometimes there are a few school based ones, but most don't have a solid story. Anyways its fine if all you can do is join, the hardest part is usually having people join so its more than fine

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
revolt carousel
Vincent Alexandros
Just a quick question: image wise, I assume we'll be using anime? Just wanted to check so I know what to do for the banner heh.

Yeah going anime for this one since it needs a fantasy factor for it to work.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vincent Alexandros
revolt carousel
Vincent Alexandros

Can I get a general idea of acceptable races? Just so I know what to be looking for. I like to be prepared for mah RP's.

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sono-of-the-fire
User Image

I'd be willing to help in any way possible and I am definitely interested in this rp.

Well don't know what else I need help with since I already have someone helping me with coding, if you can think of anything I would appreciate any help. And like I've told others its fine if joining is all you can do this roleplay is going to need people

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
MyHeartsABattleGround
Vincent Alexandros
revolt carousel
Vincent Alexandros

Can I get a general idea of acceptable races? Just so I know what to be looking for. I like to be prepared for mah RP's.
Well the main thing is that they are still human, but as for their spirits go wild on the pictures except as long as its not some God like spirit and you'll need one more for the human & spirit fusion.

Romantic Flatterer

12,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I am interested in this rp!

Romantic Flatterer