• Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
σncє upσn α tímє

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lovely day~! I am very tired. Went out swimming today. Now back home and probably gonna be on here for the night.

LiquidFerret's Significant Otter

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
o0o/ WOOO!~

Been cleaning and napping all day. Now just waiting for a chance to post c:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sounds like a nice day XD I would have loved to take a nap. I tried to but my family kept waking me up.

I am waiting for a few posts as well, so your not alone on that. Hopefully soon. If not, I'll try to do something ^^ maybe I'll edit my post a little bit to call upon your character. just so you aren't bored. I would feel bad if you got bored.

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I can wait :'D
I don't want to make people have to read a ton of posts and rush just because of me c:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Alrightie~!
I think I might try to get some recruiting done. Got a few more character slots to try and fill.

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Argh!! Well, I set up a recruitment thread. Maybe more people will try to join. oooh i am getting nervous. A day without much posting. I really hope it won't die before it really gets started.

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Just for the sake of moving it then, you want to post again asking Esme instead of Gilbert for something to cut Eogan free with? Or something idk :I

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'll post that ^^

Blessed Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Woo an OOC thread =D
<3
Well I apologize for not being able to post as quickly or as often. My course demands a lot from me. =)) I am doing my best. I stalk the thread during my breaks. ninja But I can't really reply because doing so from my phone is a tad bit inconvenient.

But anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like the current personalities. The most recent guest, especially, since he adds so much color. =)) And, (I always wanted to say this) but I'm starting to Ship Gilbert and Liliana. ninja

Phew, well that's off my chest. xD

Edit: I think I'll wait for a little bit more replies before I have Dru goes down to meet the prisoner. =o

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Good luck with your course! School is important.

I love all the personalities so much. They are fun!! haha
shipping gilbert and Lotti XD thats funny.

Wheezing Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
AMG, school! I am so glad I get a full summer vacation.

I think I will wait a bit to give the dudes a chance to post before I just drag them off... see if they even want to be dragged off.

Blessed Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ahaha our summer just ended over here. =)

And thank you, I'm going to need it especially since my grades have been slipping quite a bit. ^ ^ ;;
But I find that their conflicting personalities are adorable. Lotti could be all evil and cunning with the other characters but reveal her soft side towards Gilbert. 4laugh -in her own pairing kingdom- xD

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hmm I got a full summer vaca as well. Its really hot out.
Side note, I had to leave work early today (Parttime restaurant table busser). Feeling sick. not really fun lol

IBad girl, don't let your grades slip too much. I would know how bad that can get XD
I like their personalities. I think, out of all the role-plays I have done, this honestly has the best group yet. I am serious about it. The characters are fantastic. The profiles are great. I LOVE IT! haha

Lotti is a little warped. In the future, gonna be lots and lots of 'games' ahha I love playing evil people ^^ it is so much fun.

I'll be checking on the others to make sure everything is alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff