Links l l xx Main Thread xx Profile Page

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom

Heya Doom, hope this RP goes well.

I used to be big on the Naruto scene, but I earned a bit of infamy in my old forums. I have a few characters that could fit in... but I'm really unsure about joining another RP, cause I may respond slowly with too many characters.

Hmmm...
Nevros
Heya Doom, hope this RP goes well.

I used to be big on the Naruto scene, but I earned a bit of infamy in my old forums. I have a few characters that could fit in... but I'm really unsure about joining another RP, cause I may respond slowly with too many characters.

Hmmm...

Hey there Nevros : D. Good to see ya all the way over in this realm. And yeah I get you with having too many characters and roleplays, I made the mistake of being in 4 at once for a while, along with life going crazy xD. It's rather rough. If you do decide to join I'd love to have you in. From my experience your attitude and demeanor would mesh well with others in the group, and you could make some buds here easily ^_^. I hope you've got enough room for another rp, but if you don't I understand completely, and just say thanks for the wish of good luck.
After getting the poll results, it is a good time to open the roleplay for posting ^_^. Let's have some fun with it.

It starts in the morning, but can be moved to noon or later whenever we find fitting : ). We'll just make sure that it doesn't go to next day until both the sensei and full team members are in. And if that happens before we want to skip, well, then just whenever we want to : D.

Unbeatable Poster

-is rolling around the ooc room, cause she CAN >D- wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Dedicated Gaian

-enters OOC-
WAZ UP GAIS?!

Lol hey everyone.

Desdamin's Fangirl

-pops in- I has finally made it! Actually I finally found me a picture and now I must start working on the profile!
Wow. Lots of people coming in at once xD. For a while I was worried because we weren't getting anyone... Now it's like 3 people out of nowhere : D

Hiya Jinx! ^_^

SecretSinner91's Husbando

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-drops in like a bullet-

SUP.
Kreyvin
-drops in like a bullet-

SUP.

Hiya : D

*watches everything suddenly exploding activity-wise after about a week of not much happening.* Did I miss something major? xD

Desdamin's Fangirl

It's because we're ninjas!!! And the most time consuming part is finding the right picture >.>

yo ^^

-waves at Doom-

SecretSinner91's Husbando

Vicious Titan

12,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DoomFlavored
Kreyvin
-drops in like a bullet-

SUP.

Hiya : D

*watches everything suddenly exploding activity-wise after about a week of not much happening.* Did I miss something major? xD

Well, I finally realized that there's a Naruto RP that looks interesting. That's what's happened.
Kreyvin

Well, I finally realized that there's a Naruto RP that looks interesting. That's what's happened.

*gasps* Why thank you : D. I'm glad that it looks good and catches interest ^_^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff