Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, I'm already running with those two in one story. It spoilers the hell out of a few key elements of my headcanon, and it's absolutely dripping with feels, buuuuut...

Timid Knight

Share it with only a lucky few though? Unless you don't mind spoiling.

As like, you and Ete have pretty much everything but the ending or so spoiled for Ramza's story.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I posted it on Tumblr under a "Read More" cut with spoiler warnings. Since only publication on deviantART or FanFiction.net makes it official canon.

Timid Knight

Aight~

(My Setar comic has it so if I post it in a comic page it's cannon... >.> But I've stopped drawing the comic so...)

To keep cannon straight with the yaoi game, I was thinking of making a wiki when it's released. That's still some time away though.

Timid Knight

If there is an Ete about, there should be some postin', I wanna get the thread rollin' and maybe make that wedding happen.

Unsealed Smoker

twiddles thumbs about

"life is so hectic right now,
so if i just vanish for an extended period of time
i am so sorry"

;c

Timid Knight

Yeah, I gotcha.
It's one of those times of the year where everything happens. Like just before holiday season isn't bad enough.
I'm going to holler Ete's name a while longer, maybe she'll pop up?

Perfect Cultist

Sorry, I've been kinda busy!! I meant to post a little while ago, but some fresh distraction would pop up. I'll get on it soon, promise. You don't really have to wait around for me either, because Cyrus isn't in the middle of interacting with anyone at the moment.

Timid Knight

Aight. I was also wondering where you might have been because you hadn't said anything OOC.
*Offers hugs*

Steadfast Genius

I have another writing project~
I haven't gotten my old one back yet, though. I want to know what my teach has to say about it. ><
Anyway, everyone wrote a 'secret' (it could be false) and then we put them together and drew random ones. I got 'I cheated on my significant other of 3 years w/ her friend', not sure how I can tie my stories into it, but hey it's worth a shot. Maybe I provide some random character in Ramza and Nial's story with additional backstory.
*Ding* I KNOW. I know who I'm going to write. Yesss.
The one I wrote I made it so it could be taken multiple ways. 'I kept his shirt as a pillowcase'.

Thieving Lunatic

Your writing class has some oddly specific prompts. ....

Unsealed Smoker

Timid Knight

@Chay this time they were written by the other classmates at least? *Notices my note to self.* OH man, I can't wait to write that all up.

You donated all ye gold. O_O

Unsealed Smoker

"Yes. All of it.
I mean, then something sold,
But I'm still MIGHTILY more poor now."

tired of this economy like wow

Kaname and Ramza rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Timid Knight

You know guys, I've been playing with the idea of starting a DnD or Pathfinder game, to try and GM and get back into it. It might be a nice alternative to dealing with Gaia.

I don't have it planned, but I wanted a headcount of anyone who might be interested in trying to do a online game here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff