Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Lunatic

Oof, I've been too tired to actually post replies in the ooc. XP

*gives everyone hugs*

Perfect Cultist

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 was finally translated by some dedicated fans and released in its entirety. I expect to be very involved in this for the next few days-to-a-week. There are very, very few things I love more than Miles Edgeworth.

Timid Knight

Haha, don't worry, me an' Chay know how you feel, sorta. PSO2 ep3 was announced, so we've been trying to catch up plot-wise before the update.

Unsealed Smoker

"I feel it was maybe a little weak.
But there you go, guys~"

Timid Knight

*Snrk* PSO2 released stats of players (it did it once during the beta, I wonder if I can find that one for comparison.)

But it's totally in my fanon of the world that the population is 68% female.
At least it's not as bad as the Support Partners. (little npc buddy that you get to make later on. 80% Female)

Thieving Lunatic

*feels proud for having a male support partner?*

Oh god. What? Whaaaat? I decided to give Game of thrones a try.... and whaaaaat? Whaaat? The fans I know are so misleading. Omg. *cries*

*sees anime character that looks oddly like Nial. His name is Phil. pppppf* Oh god he is such a Jeeeerk. DX

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sooooooo what do you do when you're being relentlessly Facebook-trolled by a member of your own family?

Timid Knight

Demyx Ghatori
Sooooooo what do you do when you're being relentlessly Facebook-trolled by a member of your own family?

Block them? Or unfriend them or whatever you need to do on facebook. I wouldn't accept that s**t from my own brothers; since they've wasted their time bugging you, just be done with them.

Timid Knight

*Flops.* If I had a desk job, 7 days of work in a row would be nothing.
:/ I also forgot to ask for the fourth off, and I'm working until midnight then.

... but I also got employee of the month, which means free break meals. *Thumbs up.* But I kinda think our meals should be free anyway... (It would probably stop the stealing problem which one of the bad managers claims we have.)

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I promise I'll post soon. Just...moving.

Timid Knight

It's cool~ Moving is moving. Where to, anyhow?

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Just a couple miles down the road. Easy route, easy task, take as many trips as we need. Though to hear my mother talk about it, I might as well be moving back to Rochester tonight instead of two miles away by Monday.

I wonder if she ever questions why I cry when I'm angry.

Timid Knight

I hear ya. I'm going to Japan in August with my mother, but she's convinced that if we stop in LA to board another plane, we're going to get murdered.
And don't get me started on what she thinks will happen if we fly over Korean.

Well, at least she acknowledges she has anxiety problems.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
At least she acknowledges that anxiety problems exist and people can have them. My mother is the reason I have mine.

Thieving Lunatic

Gosh guys. :<

*hugs for all?*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out