Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Knight

Nial: What about manifesting physical objects?

@Dahlia I'm mostly for fighting games for wrecking people, but I know whatcha mean.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demyx: ...Thaaaat's where E=mc^2 comes in. Moving physical objects is easy. Apparently, if you've taken a couple quantum physics classes, teleporting physical objects is easy. If you want to manifest a physical object...well, you have to convert your psionic energy into matter. E=mc^2 plus the energy required to kickstart the process. If you can generate enough psionic energy to manifest one new gram of anything, then you are a mighty wizard indeed. That's why transmutation is basically impossible. You need to run that equation - and add in the kickstarter energy - twice. Once to turn the starting material into energy, once to turn the energy back into the desired material.

Unsealed Smoker

"I just got 3 eggs in a row from looking at this page.
ok"

Timid Knight

Nial: Alright. I think that's enough interrogating you for now. Go ace your stupid test and lemme borrow your book for a night afterwords.

Dem Eggs.

Psst! Chay! Internet died so mabs ended on your computarrrr

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Chay says you can log her back in haha

Timid Knight

Kay, I'mana let Chukan and Veitz sit together overnight and fish, so I can still get the tuna. I need to finish the other two though...

Unsealed Smoker

"I'm a fox now, guys.
Wow I love these~"

Timid Knight

Wow Gaia's inflation is running wild.

Anyway, I love those ears and tails, I was excited when I saw a red cat tail, but soon was sad there was no green cat tail.

OH LAWD. I found a tumblr for crap taxidermy and now I'm both amused and never sleeping again. O_O

Unsealed Smoker

"Pffft, I love bad taxidermy, it's so funny, and mildly terrifying and nightmare inducing, all at once~
Sorry it took me a few days, too.
The Easter bunny brought us 40s this year and wow yes happy Easter."

;D

Timid Knight

I don't drink so I had a root beer float of awesomeness and metric ton of choooocolate.

Plus a nightgown because we don't use that awful plastic grass stuff, and instead we use something useful like that.

Although I noticed a photo of beer in giant plastic eggs, the tagline was something like 'It would be much harder to find each progressive egg, though'.

Unsealed Smoker

"Did I miss when Gaia told us what the Easter eggs are for?
Because I probably did.
I just have no clue why I'm collecting them."

Timid Knight

Every year you collect a certain amount and then get an item. I remember one year the top prize was 100 eggs, I had no school or something, got it super fast and then sold what I got for a lot.

Oh! If Ete's around I found another Akudo picture I'm super proud of. Has him all happy and smiling and well drawn:

Includes Cuteness

Perfect Cultist

I am here now! That picture is super d'awwww. Kitty kitty kitty.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Akudo's glasses? They're just... so perfect. Give more guys in real life those glasses, please. I really don't like those big hipster ones.

Timid Knight

I think thin metal frames make a person look more cool and serious, with some exceptions. Akudo has rectangle glasses because I wanted to give him a 'sharp' or more dangerous appearance compared to Ramza. :3

I actually looked for plain thin glasses like Akudo's when I got new ones last, but they didn't have ones quite like that, so I ended up with ones that are similar up to the sides. The sides have a cool metal lattice thingy, but when I first wore them I kept seeing 'spiders' out of the corner of my eye.

Perfect Cultist

Well, ones with thicker sides can be quite cool. It's the slim rectangular shape that I really like. They honestly do give that intellectual allure to someone.

/glassesphile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces