• Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Tompkins Family

User Image
Z A C

hey i'm: Zac Allen Tompkins
I'm the Second Eldest of the Tompkins family
i'm Seventeen years old
I can be a little: weird, loveable,hyper at times, nice, caring, smart and quite at times
But theres more to me than that: Hi! I’m Zac Tompkins! I am the second eldest son. I got into playing guitar, when I was around seven years old from watching a local band and such. I caught on really fast, compare to other kids. So yeah, I’m really into playing my music and skateboarding. I love my family and my best friend and I would do anything for them. But yeah I was kind of upset when mom left but it’s not that big of a deal though, since dad thinks he has a plan to get mom back by buying her dream house. I’m kind of excited to be moving to this new house but on the other hand I got to leave my old neighborhood and my best friend.
oh by the way: I have a tattoo of a smiling face on my wrist and some other ones.
dont mind them thats just: Kimino Kira Hyotaka

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Shay Family

User Image
Megan (Ms.Shay)

hey i'm:Megan Charlotte Shay
I'm the mother of the Shay family
i'm 35 years old
I can be a little: Reckless, I tend to go with my heart and not think things through fully at times its led to some wonderful choices and some not so great. Other than that im kind and loyal..its too bad my ex husband wasn't
But theres more to me than that: In highschool I was an honor student and always studying until some friend of mine decided to drag me off to a party where I met Micheal. We dated for a few months before we decided we were going to be together forever anyways so we might as well take the next step but our families didn't exactly get a long and we both still underage so in order to get married we had Allison and once we were married our other beautiful girls joined our little family. It all seemed so perfect I would stay at home and take care of the girls and the house while he went to work. Everything seemed wonderful though after a while things did get a little strange with the mysterious phone calls and him starting to work longer hours but I thought nothing of it. When I came home with the girls from visiting my parents however there wasn't anyway to deny what was right in front of my eyes so I left him.
oh by the way: Megan was also an artist which shes picked back up on to keep her mind off of things
dont mind them thats just: foxy_the_lovable_smidget

User Image
Allison

hey i'm:Allison Marie Shay
I'm the eldest daughter of the Shay family
i'm 19 years old
I can be a little: stubborn and overprotective at times but also really sweet and caring.
But theres more to me than that: Being the oldest sibling Alli has always looked out for her younger sisters and helped her parents out whenever possible. Before their father got caught in an affair Allison had been getting everything together for college but with the issue at hand she felt she was needed at home so she decided to wait on it until things are a little less chaotic.
oh by the way: when not looking out for her siblings she can usually be found with her nose buried in a book.
dont mind them thats just: Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Charlie

Hey i'm: Charlie Eva Shay
I'm the Twin Girl 1 of the Grey family
i'm fourteen years old
I can be a little: sweet and unsure. Charlie is one of the girls who can be really sweet but also an brave rascal. She isn’t afraid to open her mouth but getting negative comments about herself; well then she hides into an corner and cries. Charlie is intelligent; if she sees something and tries it couple of times then she most of the time can do it. Still sometimes she is so stubborn to not give up. Charlie can also bring herself in big trouble; and doesn’t yet have the idea when an comment is rude…or just saying the truth. She can also keep secrets she never tells an stranger an secret only people she can trust. To those people she stays loyal. But if she meets an stranger she socialize…but socialize as an social butterfly.
But theres more to me than that: Charlie is the first girl of the Grey twins. After few seconds her sister appeared on earth. The little girl always looked over her twin sister or was around her to help her out. Or their big sister was around to catch them up if they were swinging the swing or if Charlie pulled her sister to an adventure. Soon enough they both grew up and Charlie went sometimes on her adventures or listen to music. If it was hanging upside down or climbing trees she always looked for an way to amuse herself or her sister.
Ofcourse the break up with her father shocked her. Who would then watch with her the stars? It made her sad; just not around her father to have with him stargazing. Or her friends not around the new neighbourhood. It made her wonder in what new adventure her sister and she was heading towards to.
oh by the way: If her mother doesn’t looks…then she goes outside at night and look at the stars. Even if her mother know about it. It relax her and give her time to think.
dont mind them thats just: Angelofluna

User Image
Jack

Hey i'm: Jack James Thompkins
I'm the Twin Boy 1 of the Thompkins family
i'm Fifteen years old
I can be a little: Jack is an artistic, childish and energenic youngman. He would make any teacher crazy with his quick tongue and running around. Jack take that use of energy on dancing; an people can see him doing it just on spot. He even goes towards professional dancing. Still even he can be brave standing on the stage and showing himself. He still can be shy; an just adorable if it comes for comments. Negative or positive. Jack is also an perfect gentleman helping and protecting people. Even if he doesn’t know the person. Still he never know if he can trust or not trust an person that easily.
But theres more to me than that: Jack is born as first of the twins and was already hooked on his twin brother. His mother would say back then; He was holding on his cord to pull his younger twin brother out. Also got the middle name James; because his father found him giving him an charming James Bond look.
Still Jack almost grew up like an young james bond. He was an young gentleman but still being artistic in his own way and having the biggest imagination you can think about. Jack also was an big hero on the playground standing up against his bullies. Right now he heard about the divorce and was sadden to move out of the old neighbourhood just for his father to go towards an house that mom always love to have. Also now he has his biggest adventure to appear on his life…coming out of the closet because…fresh starts in an new house is always the best right?
oh by the way: …I think I am gay..but I want to hide it. I don’t want to be the shame of the family; for dad and my brothers. Even my friends or twin brother. I am scared to tell about my secret they might hate me or push me away like I always hear! Also I wish to be an professional dancer..
dont mind them thats just: Angelofluna

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Isabel

hey i'm: Isabel Ann Shay
I'm the Second Eldest Daughter of the Shay family
i'm seventeen years old
I can be a little: irritable, competitive, responsible, blunt and unreserved.
But theres more to me than that: In a way, I'm not as shocked and hurt as the rest of my family over my father's betrayal. Why? Because I knew. No, I didn't catch him, but I did notice the little things and a text he sent from my phone and forgot to erase confirmed it for me. Of course, I kept my mouth shut. Everyone seemed so happy, especially my mother, and I didn't want to be the one to ruin that. That being said, only a week after I'd officially found out, my mom did, too, and we were gone in an instant. I didn't care. I was happy to get away, even if it meant leaving with a miserable family.
oh by the way: I have an old cat named Cookie.
dont mind them thats just: Devirginization

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Parker

hey i'm: Parker Elizabeth Shay
I'm the Twin girl 2 of the Shay family
i'm fourteen years old
I can be a little: Parker is a very stubborn girl. She usually doesn't really give in unless there is no other option, and even then, sometimes she doesn't. She gets her recklessness from her mother as she can really be up for anything most of the time. she goes for what she wants to do and what her heart tells her to do, though sometimes it can get her in a bit of trouble. But once you get to know her, Parker can actually be really sweet. Unless of course you just happen to get on her bad side. Ever since the split up with her parents though, Parker has gotten a bit rebellious.
But theres more to me than that: She was born a couple seconds after her sister Charlie. Always following in her footsteps as they grew up. Doing everything they could together. Charlie was always around and there for her to make sure she was okay and everything like that. Along with her older sisters of course. But with all the adventures that Charlie pulled her on when she was younger it kind of helped shape her into the person she was today. Soon though, they both started to grow up. They both shared a love for listening to music but somethings they did share differently now, they were starting to become their own people instead of just being always a package deal. When Parker found out about her father it shocked her and hurt her at the same time. She had always been very close to her father, he was someone she could tell anything to. She just never expected that to happen or for her parents to ever split. She kind of became a little rebellious after that. Moving was also something she didn't really enjoy, she would have to leave the people in her old neighborhood. But maybe she'll meet someone new?
oh by the way: Parker is the musical one in the family. she loves anything to do with music, from singing it, to writing it, to listening to it.
dont mind them thats just: RawrItzAbby

User Image
Pandora

hey i'm: Pandora Marisol Vanderwood
so how do i fit in? well i'm: Zac's best friend
i'm seventeen years old
I can be a little: happy, bubbly, slightly naive, kind, smart, outgoing, hard to trust
But theres more to me than that: Pandora didn't have the greatest childhood. Her father ran out on her when she was ten, after being abusive to her and her mother. After he had left, her mother raised her by herself, working two jobs to stay afloat. She would never have accepted money from Panda's grandparents even though they were very wealthy, it just wasn't the kind of person she was. So they never had much money growing up. But Pandora didn't really care. They name was money, so she did get tired of people just assuming. The only thing that was really good about her life was her best friend Zac. She met him when she was eight years old. And he was there for her through everything. She grew closer to him because of that. He's probably the only one she trusts with everything about her. She did spend a lot of time at his house before they decided to pack up and move, considering her mother wasn't home very often. His dad was kind of a fatherly figure to her. But when she turned sixteen she started to realize something... she may have a small thing for her best friend. But she wasn't about to ruin anything between them. Now that he's moving, she just hopes that they don't drift a part. Though its not that far a drive, so she doesn't see why they would.
oh by the way: she has her belly button pierced and a tattoo of a heart shaped lock on her hip.
dont mind them thats just: RawrItzAbby

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
D a r o n

Hey i'm: Daron Kaylyn Johnson
So how do i fit in? well i'm: The Eldest Son's best friend
I'm eighteen years old
I can be a little: Nice. Sweet. Quite. Shy. Honest. Kind-hearted. Creative
But there's more to me than that: I was born to a loving mother and father, who were very much in love. Life was great until my mother died in a car accident. Anyways I had known my best friend since before I could remember, thanks to my father, he knew his father from school. They wanted us to be good friends and we had ever since we met. So yeah. Now I live with my father(Jim), step mother(Emma), and two step brothers (Jason, and John) in a kind of small house. I lost my mother I was nine years old. After my mother died I didn't really have anyone to talk to until I met my best friend Me and my father was really upset until my step mother and step brothers came into my life...I hated that my Father marry a lady he knew for about a month, it just crazy. Luckily my best friend was there to help me through it. But sadly he is moving away with the rest of his family, its not that big of a deal because it not that far away to his new house.
Oh by the way: I have a small crush on my best friend but it probably nothing. Also I have a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of my shoulder.
Don't mind them that's just: Kimino Kira Hyotaka

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Jayson

hey i'm:
so how do i fit in? well i'm: The Cheerful Neighbor
i'm Eighteen years old
I can be a little: Friendly. Normally Positive. Clumsy. Trustworthy. Free Spirited.
But theres more to me than that: Hello! If you couldn't tell already I'm the irritating voice you hear next door that's always singing along to the music. Next door specifically to the right of the household is where I live. Its just me and my older brother. We chose to... Er.. Move out of our parents house due to some... Average reasons. My brother needed to find a house closer to his job and me the overprotective sibling I followed of course. My parents are two nice people who live quite far from us now.. Moving along now.. I am a Senior in High School. I am usually a friendly soul and moving in to this last year of school is an exciting experience!
oh by the way: I have a very low immune system.... So I kinda get sick VERY easy. (sorry if my anti germ acts gets to you.)
dont mind them thats just: likeBIRDSweFLY

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Grayson

hey i'm:
so how do i fit in? well i'm: The Awkward Neighbor
i'm Twenty-One years old
I can be a little: Socially Awkward. Clumsy (it runs in the family). Focused. Smart. Careful.
But theres more to me than that: I'm Grayson Park and I live next door to the household. there was a little incident three years ago with my family I've decided to go on with my life. Now it's just me and my younger brother Jayson. We were at eachothers side almost everyday during our childhood. I'm not surprised he actualy followed me to this new house a few years ago. He is a better conversationalist then I am I can definitely say that. Aha. You get it? Conversationalist-I can definitely say that... No? Ahem.. Forget it.
oh by the way: I sometimes have a little drinking problem when times get too rough. Heh. I don't usually like to admit to my problems. You kinda got lucky there.
dont mind them thats just: likeBIRDSweFLY

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
C o n n o r

hey i'm: Connor Taylor Tompkins
I'm the twin 2 of the Tompkins family
i'm Fifteen years old
I can be a little: Connor is more of the quiet twin, the people at his old school called him the Vampire or the Mouse. You couldn't hardly hear him coming from behind. But he has his moment where he hyper, childish, and reckless. Most of the time though he quiet, laid back, artistic(when it come to taking photos), brave at times, and smart.
But theres more to me than that: Connor was the second born, his twin brother born first by about thirty seconds. He was hooked on his brother as well, you could probably always find him near his brother. Unlike his twin he never stood up for himself when it came to bullies. He always got picked on by the bullies. So most of the time he kept to himself, to try to avoid the bullies. Which gave him more time to himself and his photography. His dream to become a world wide known photographer...
oh by the way: Connor is bi and doesn't really care who knows but his father and brothers.
dont mind them thats just: Kimino Kira Hyotaka

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lucah

hey i'm: Lucah Donovan Tompkins
I'm the Youngest of the Tompkins family
i'm Four years old
I can be a little: Lucah is the baby of his family which means he can be somewhat needy at times. He is not spoiled or craves to be the center of attention. In fact, he does not usually want attention unless it is from his own family he know .Lucah is shy and is very intelligent even though he is quiet.
But theres more to me than that: Lucah's mother left the family when he was just a small child. He has no memory of the woman except his siblings telling him she left them and daddy. He has grown up with all boys, so he is skittish around woman. Now he is four, and he loves to be with his family.
oh by the way: I hate woman and girls. They scare me.
dont mind them thats just: Daytimedreamer4925

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Micheal

hey i'm: Micheal Hunter Tompkins
I'm the Dad of the Tompkins family
i'm 35 years old
I can be a little: Loving, Understanding, Sweet, Protective, Creative, Quiet at times
But theres more to me than that: Well you want to know about me. Well i was born to the two most loving people. My parents made sure i was loved as i grew up. Then when i was older at the age to move out i did. Then after that not to long ago i meet my girl, we got married. Soon after that we started having kids. We have five boys who i love to death. Everything was fine it seamed to be going so good. When i cane home i saw her waiting fro a cab, saw divorce papers on the table in side. Now i got this house in house she would come back but deep down he new she would not come back.
oh by the way: Has a hard time letting people in other then his boys.
dont mind them thats just: The Book Keepers

User Image
Cole

hey i'm: Cole Andrew Jacobs
so how do i fit in? well i'm: A neighbor
i'm 16 years old
I can be a little: Creative, Loving, Sweet,Sensitive, Clingy,Friendly
But theres more to me than that: So you want to know about me. Well i am a sixteen year old boy. I have two parents that love me as i am. But i only live with my mom seeing as my mom, dad are not together any more. I still see my dad so everything is alright. I live next door to the people who moved there. That house has been empty for a long time till now that is.
oh by the way: I'm Gay also allergic to wheat and peanut butter produces
dont mind them thats just: The Book Keepers

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Andrew

hey i'm: Andrew William Tompkins
I'm the Eldest of the Tompkins family
i'm Nineteen years old
I can be a little: Over protective , Sweet, Caring , Honest , Tends to be very straight forward.
But there's more to me than that: Being the Eldest out of the family, Andrew has been one to take over the house control when his dad is doing other things. Andrew also thinks that he needs to help provide for the family when things seemed to get tough for the family after the divorce between the parents. Andrew hopes to be a better help to avoid seeing his father go through the same depressed state as before.
oh by the way: Andrew tends to think of his self as the second parent of the house due to the past actions of his father's depression even if things seemed to start picking up again.
dont mind them thats just: ii_Nightmare Blaze_ii

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Jordan Oliver Tompkins

hey i'm:
I'm the elder twin 2 of the Tompkins family
i'm nineteen years old
I can be a little: Dramatic, condescending, young, naive, mean.
But theres more to me than that: I am the younger of the older twins, born forty five minutes after my elder brother Andrew. Andrew is kind of the father type figure I'm more of the brother to my brothers, I growing up was always kind of the follower to my brothers leader. I don't get great grades, Everyone is always dobbing on me because I 'copy' their work in class. I always was into drama though, like dram club drama, not like in the whole drama I kind of end up cause drama. Right now I am looking at redoing my education so I can get into a good school, so I don't get stuck in this house forever. In regards to the divorce, I guess it's pretty sad, but what am I supposed to do about it?
oh by the way: I love my twin, he is my best friend
dont mind them thats just: SmilingChaos

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Jordin

hey i'm: Jordin Leah Shay
I'm the youngest daughter of the Shay family
i'm five years old
I can be a little: Curious, Loud, Honest, Hyper, Childish, Imaginative, Tomboyish, Short Tempered..
But theres more to me than that: I'm the youngest so you would expect me to be spoiled. I guess I was but getting things didn't make me want more. I like to follow along with my older sisters and do the things they do, and that gets me into trouble. I graduated preschool last year, well this past June, and started in Mrs. Monroe's class in Kindergarten. Boy is that hard work. A little while ago we visited Gramma and then daddy had to leave. No body tells me why, except Claire said he was sleeping around. She heard that from her mommy. Now we live in a new bigger house. Only there are boys living there too. I hope one of them will make mommy happy. Even though I don't like kissy stuff, mommy used to with daddy.
oh by the way: I have a blue bunny I take everywhere. Don't touch my Bun-bun.
dont mind them thats just: Epponine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces