• Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Marielle

hey i'm: Marielle Park
so how do i fit in? well i'm: A neighbor
i'm 3 years old
I can be a little: Rather Mature. Motherly. Cute. Friendly. Clumsy.
But theres more to me than that: I was born in November, so it's just a little away Before my birthday! I'm so excited! I was born on the second. My parents are a little weird but I can hardly remember them. It was two years ago when I chose to live with my loving brothers.
oh by the way: I have a small lamb plushie that I love dearly.
The young boy next door is kinda cute. > ~ <
dont mind them thats just: likeBIRDSweFLY

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Angelic

Hey I'm: Angelic Brook Shay But Call me Brook or Angel
I'm the Eldest Daughter Twin Two of the Shay family
I'm Nineteen years old
I can be a little: Sassy, Outgoing, Flirty, Open-Minded but Blunt, Troublemaker, Short tampered/Jealous type.
But theres more to me than that: Sure My Twin is a few mintues older but you can't rush prefection right? Ally is soo much like Mom, They could be more twins then Me and Allison. Bookworm, Quiet, Helpful. Me? Gosh I have been Miss Outgoing since I could walk! My Mom try to teach me Piano but it didn't stick and I went to cheer and Gymnastics. When I learn most of that, being a Majoraitte came My next move and my best one. Quitting Cheer, gave me alot of more time so Troublemaker came a Hobby. Sure, Everyone was upset about Dad cheating but It was bound to happen! I mean Gosh, I kinda saw the signs since I was sneaking out onces and Ran right into Dad doing the same thing. Soooo, Yay. So Just plays along.
oh by the way: I hate my Real First name and Lie saying Brook is it, Also I'm kinda the family Troublemaker.
dont mind them thats just: Raccoon_lover129

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Joonji

Hey I'm: Joonjun Hyun
So how do I fit in? Well I'm: Miss. Popular, Duh! Plus I live down the Street.
I'm Eighteen years old
I can be a little: Cheery, Dizzies, Sweet but Heartless at times, a Complete Flirt and Selfish at Times.
But there's more to me than that: Joonji was an Only Child until her parents went their different ways and her mom left and Her Dad got remarried to someone who he got knocked up. That was when I was little so now I have to watch my little sister who is three years younger then me! Gosh, You know how much of a pain in the butt it is when you have a little sister putting on your clothes and shoes! Always in your stuff! Anyways, You could say I got to the top by dating some high up there people and in the end, They loved me more then them so I stuck. I guess I am just a Likable person. Now I noticed some new people moving in down the Street.
Oh by the way: I have a Belly Ring, a few tatts and a tat crush on a Tompkins kid.
Dont mind them thats just: Raccoon_lover129

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces