Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good Idea?

Yes 0.79166666666667 79.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Enh. Once you get past me being so dry I'm actually fairly civil. After all, there a difference between taking things seriously and just being a closed-minded snob.

Yeah... It's a good word. XD

Oi. Beddy-bye.

See you later, alligator.
Professor Ludio
Enh. Once you get past me being so dry I'm actually fairly civil. After all, there a difference between taking things seriously and just being a closed-minded snob.

Yeah... It's a good word. XD

Oi. Beddy-bye.

See you later, alligator.

^^ Yep, I guess your right.

Bed. . . wait, what!!! -Clings- No you can't I shall chain you to your computer desk. Or not, I get pretty pissed off when people don't let me sleep.

Hmm. Kay goodnight

What alligator! I don't have sharp pointy teeth!

In a while crocodile . . .
xD

*Thumbs up*
-jumps-

Ack. . . you again. what I didn't entertain you enough last time O.o.

Lol sorry, I felt like being a jerk for a minute there. I'm not very good at it.

Ummm. so what's going on with this thread. Are we still working on that whole naming thing or has it died.

-pokes at threads meaning with a stick- I am not sure if it is still breathing or not.
If it isn't... Does that makes us squatters?

Or Hermits?

I've always wanted to be a hermit. There's just something so attractive about slurred speech and shifty little beady eyes. Not to mention the cats. Oh, so many cats.

*Scuttle scuttle*
Hermits!

Ewww. . . why do they make me think of unclean people.

But cats are good. I like them since their quiet and they crap in a box, not like my stupid little mutt dogs who bark at everything and look more like rats. -glare-

ninja <<has shifty eyes.

Gosh. . . that kinder makes me feel bad. The fact that we are sort of just camping out in the thread. O.o.
You should come to Isuka sometime. It consists solely of hermits.

I don't like rat-dogs. My friend has them. They shiver. And look like they're diseased. DISEASED.

Oh well, Sebastian is sortof leading the debate. We can't really go anywhere without her.

*Is in the process of layering on clothes a la bag-lady*

Yes, cats are awesome.

Hooray for cat people.
Isuka???

Yeah, I have had like seven rat dogs cause my mom likes em, and she gets them when they are like twenty years old. The shake, and if you excite them enough they piss all over the place.

I used to have a big fat fluffy cat, and I luffed him lots. He was like ten pounds. ((build arm muscle lifting that thing)).

But mom put him out side cause she was tired of him scratching stuff and the coyotes ate him. Then I cried.
Coyotes?!

Mine just got hit by a car. I... didn't cry. I should have, though. I was reaaally messed up those few months. Seriously ********.

Fluffy cats rock.

Rat dogs just hump things.

There is a big fluffy cat that lives on a street on my way to school. I name all the cats around my neighbourhood after Shakespearean characters, so I called it Abraham. It was so poofy, it needed a name like Abraham.

But I met Abe's owner one day, and, well... The kitty is a girl. But I still call it Abraham. It walks down the street with me on the way home. I love it to pieces.

Isuka- A Literate Hangout
Ahh. . . Yeah, except for when they decide to sleep on your face.

My Rat dogs hump each other O.o.

When I was in like grade seven there used to be a cat that followed me to school every morning but I think the people moved.

Shakespeare, Are you a fan of him? Nothing against it, I have just never been a fan of his writing. His stories just never interested me. Then again I have never been able to read books that are really popular for some reason. Like with harry potter, everyone loved it. When it came out I think every kid in school was reading it, and I couldn't stand it. I still can't.
I guess I just like reading crappy books over well known loved books -.-.

Hmmm . . . Kay I will check it out, no guaranty I will post in it tonight though. >_<.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff