Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Genius

8,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey, anyone know where Griz's gone to? Still wondering if I should just go ahead and try and make a post for the king or not, even just a prelim to get things moving...

Canny Trickster

waiting on or wind boy lol

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Doctor Jax
Hey, anyone know where Griz's gone to? Still wondering if I should just go ahead and try and make a post for the king or not, even just a prelim to get things moving...

I would just go for it?

Alien Cat

11,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Doctor Jax

I think she died.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Doctor Jax

If you want, I could leave Sophie in an open-ish spot if you wanted to meet someone with the king (with the real post this time, not an accidental repost XD) ?

Phantom

Erk... so I've been either drunk or high for the entirety of the last few weeks.
I won't apologize for any sloppyness in my posts though, get used to that. pirate
But if anything is really off feel free to say so.

Now that I'm mostly sober... and having a logical mindset... temporarily.

Anyways, what wot? The masquerade ball is happening soon and I'm not sure how Locke will get there! gonk

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Nevros

Anyways, what wot? The masquerade ball is happening soon and I'm not sure how Locke will get there! gonk

Should hide under a fancy carriage and sneak in!

Phantom

solardancer
Nevros

Hide? Why hide?
He could just stick up the driver, steal his clothes, and waltz in with style. cool

But... when he's not in the thick of battle...

Victorious Hunter

Nevros
solardancer
Nevros

Hide? Why hide?
He could just stick up the driver, steal his clothes, and waltz in with style. cool

But... when he's not in the thick of battle...

He and Takumi can come up with a mutual truce and crash the party together wink

Chatty Genius

8,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey, guys. So, in the meantime to get things sort of going at a faster pace, I propose we plan on a time-skip forward soon.

We've got the masquerade ball happening, in the IC, so we'll need to get on ahead with that. Plot with your fellow members on it! Especially Aequitas -- it would be a golden opportunity to start something big in the war, especially now that the humans have arrived.

I've also got something planned for after the masquerade, but that will be announced after the ball, possibly IC.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

Phantom

HamHawk76
That is when and after you post. wink

Though I am partially expecting our dear dungeon master to perhaps find Locke first...
Any grizzly sightings recently?

Magical Girl

Looks like she hasn't been on in a while.

If anyone's waiting on me, feel free to go on. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow; I'm feeling kinda bleh right now.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Doctor Jax
Hey, guys. So, in the meantime to get things sort of going at a faster pace, I propose we plan on a time-skip forward soon.

We've got the masquerade ball happening, in the IC, so we'll need to get on ahead with that. Plot with your fellow members on it! Especially Aequitas -- it would be a golden opportunity to start something big in the war, especially now that the humans have arrived.

I've also got something planned for after the masquerade, but that will be announced after the ball, possibly IC.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

I think the idea of a time skip soon is a good idea ^_^
I hope Griz is okay.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Would anyone like to plot with Kate! XD

Alien Cat

11,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100