Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Another version of Crosis' Familiar?

Desirable Sex Symbol

((And when that comes out, Rhita Gawr will have his murky hands all over it. lol.))

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Haha yea. You'd have to convince chacane to make a second artifact list in her guide.

Anyways added two new role play tips to the guide.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Excuse me! This guide is to ask questions of things or events. To also update people on who has what.

Dylan
Dylan template
Dylan
Dylan

Ester
Ester
Ester

Pandemic
Pandemic

Iban

Carrow
Carrow Corrow
Carrow
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh now i see where you guys got the revamped memories of the Ancients. Hmmm looks like im going to have to either change my rp to satisfy all your needs...or to simply GUTTER STOMP ALL YOUR FACES IN WITH 6 OF 8 ANCIENTS.

>_> ill try and choose a diplomatic choice here.....Just a fair warning that Iban is not going to be willing to give away any of these ancients he has gathered. Necropolis is the place to be if you wish to be up to the challenge. Reccomended: More then one roleplayer going up against him.

The way i roleplay with Iban is much different then i do with others. He is my OP Character above all of my rpcs. I roleplay each and every one of my ancients as powerful as any charchter...not like an npc. Remember that.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Iban made a contract with Chacane, He now possesses the Ancient fo fire and light... Shin shou... as a downside to the contract... he cannot harm any friends or family of Chacanes.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Iban Encounters St. Blaze who attempts to kill him.

Wren S. Ift responds with a full blown retaliation from a distance.

O.o
Child Wren S Ift
Iban Encounters St. Blaze who attempts to kill him.

Wren S. Ift responds with a full blown retaliation from a distance.

O.o

Fricking ownage. (His reply is meh neutral )

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
he said that it was god mod. because the way i did the TP stuff makes it like rpc is everywhere
You used your character's powers that we all know he has and didn't autohit and always gave a chance for him to counter or defend. Not your fault he can't assess a situation. Hell, he god mods WAY more than what you or I ever have. Says there's a clone when he never once said that he prepared one or w/e and does stuff that's not even on his profile...not to mention his profile isn't public.

Tis why I stay away from him, not worth the headache.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I really don't care about the profile.

I know Blaze's elements personally. Lightning/water for the most part but he switches it up.

Quote:
No... you've done what is called "Dimension Warping" where you sit comfortably untouchable while one is set to fend off oncoming attacks through dimension based bullshit. It's a God-mod, end of story.

While I don't disagree I also don't care.

Meh.. I agree his post isn't impressive at all.

Edit: Barrier failure.
If he's so smart, how come he can't trace the dimension and open a portal, or force through the portal when it appears....take the ******** hit but you'll be face to face with your opponent....jeez. Its not hard to counter...really its not. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff