Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/mig-ratory-animals-furuba-ooc/t.95859323_721/#733

announcement! 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Angelic Noob

dropbears

ah yes good~
i will add them to her relationships asap 8D

Bashful Abductee

i just spent an absurd amount of time on only noemi's playlist

//sobs

dropbears's Wife

oh umami

oh euaheuaheu i actually meant hiko would fight for the kittu pfpfpfpft.
        haru doesn't rly have that many cares for kittus sO U KNO sob.

but yasss dhaasdjks classmates tbh!!
        tbh haru is so bad at school iT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
        but i could ttly see them cheating off of each other euahuehaue!!! haru would deny (all "iM SUPER SMART ON MY OWN TY!!!!!!") it but still get bUTTHURT WHEN HE GOT A BAD GRADE ANYWAYS SOB.

and that sounds good yisss euahuehu~

saccharine sentiments

im innnnnnn UTC+01:00 lololol. usually by the time others are getting on after school i am going to sleep!

lol ryou
        ryou
        ryou
        *whispers gently* just give her mad cash
        pFT WAT SOBS WAY TO A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP.

sOBS SHHH HIKO IS A V FAKE PERSON.
        first he goes with charm and if someone sees through that he just puts maggots in their shoes wAT
        WAT
        WAT

Artemyes

yasssss euaheuahuehuaheu perfection!
        and hana would be so pissy about it. she'd totally try to steal hikaru all for herself ahahahaha.
        hana talking about rei tbh

nap of kings

dsajhfsj hEY BAE HEYYYYYEYEYEYEYEYY.
        ok ok oK so idk about how much he, haru, and hana would interact bUT!!!

hiko is chouji's intern so i feel like he'd probably interact with the family lawyer when it comes to business things?/maybe he's been there for meetings and brought coffee, etc., dat kinda thing.

but on the topic of hana though she's probably pulled some low level bullying bullshit that may or may not have needed the family lawyer wHAT. sob. shhh.

Faceb0nes

gurllllllll heyyyyy.
        i ttly think hana and ran would be, like, fairweather friends tbh?
        like those friends who hang out but are always just kinda mean to each other (on hana's part)/trying to outdo each other (on ran's part???) if that makes sense?
        iDK I FEEL LIKE THEY'D CLICK WELL BUT ALSO HATE EACH OTHER'S GUTS DEEP DOWN AND BE HAPPY WHEN THE OTHER FAILS PFTUHAUAHUA. they are from the same cloth.

Prophecyte

yukina pftuhauahau omg omg.

ok ok sO!! i think hana probably wouldn't stop by martial arts. she gets into fights but it's more dirty fighting like ripping off another girl's ears directly out of her ear sob.

HARU ON THE OTHER HAND. probably came around once, proved to be an utter failure, and then never returned in shame and self-loathing sob. he probably goes around telling people he is a mARTIAL ARTS ~MASTER~ tho.

hmmm, well hiko grew up on the mainland so idk if they would have had an opportunity to be childhood friends! bUT during his early high school years his father became close friends/business associates with chouji, so he was around a bit during this time and they could have gotten to know each other?
        idk if she'd really /like/ hiko though? he's a very flighty creature who initially seems nice and charming, but he's fairweather and really, really rarely cares about people that much. so he's not particularly loyal and that might rub her the wrong way given her own personality??? idk pfpfpfpft.

azuuzu

euaheuahue heY HEY SUP/
        User Image

Angelic Noob

hydnellum peckii

ahh yes i was thinking that too actually 8D
ran would be sweet and friendly to her face for the most part aside from some disguised insults maybe
BUT she will be constantly trying to be better since i imagine her feeling a litle threatened by hana fufufu

oh man i thought i knew i wanted to make another dude all along but
              i suddenly got hit with an idea for a lady this morning and now i'm... orz.......
              the woes of the indecisive....

hydnellum peckii

ohhh, 6 hours ahead from me!! so it's already getting late for you, huh...
              LMAO QURL YOU GOTTA WORK FOR THIS HARD EARNED CASH life aint that easy, hon
              wow maggots in shoes though. hiko is a real piece of work.
              dropbears

I CAN SEE IT.... that fine difference between an encouraging "you could do so much more!!" and
              an exasperated "you could do so much more"... since ryou's always been like, a go-getter?? when he
              was younger, he could've have gotten like, frustrated with shin's lack of motivation... like, on one hand, it's
              entirely shin's own life so he shouldn't?? butt in, but on the other hand, well 'sorry for caring so much'??
              ASDFHSAFKJL; TWINKS AND BEARS I'M CRYING--

Bashful Abductee

hydnellum peckii

omg this is TOO FUNNY IDIOT FRIENDS YAY
                  noemi will feel safeish with haru cause he probs wouldnt get on her case
                  for ~ not using her intelligence ~ and just be happy idiots together hehe

she's gonna be so sneaky about cheating but be all like
                  "whhaaaa is that really right haru hmmm not sure but i have no ideas hehe ok cheat time Y NOT"
                  and then fail miserably "A 38% WHAT NOT AGAIN GAH F*#! MATH UR FAULT HARU HISS"

ALSO IM DONE WITH MY PROFILE

YAS

and yes //sobs too much time on the playlist
                  i think i get ocd when it comes to music

there were a lot of songs that fit noemi but if they didn't flow with what i already had thEN NO
                  also i got weird about the order of the songs omg i'm lame

Dapper Raider

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Heckler 50
saccharine sentiments

rei's totally on it , xDD
and yes, there will be food,
NOT NECESSARILY GOOD/HEALTHY FOOD
but
who said anything about that
no more strict diets or regimen
just pizza

see ryou, look at the very flexible and easy to get along with roommate you will haveee
oh umami

hmhm
rei is 2 years older, and was gone for a bit of time, so i dont know how well it would work
but maybe either of the first 2 points you had for noemi's relations?
he can be a touchy person himself, so bff works too

dropbears

im trying to think of what it could've been >3>
maybe it was something really simple like..
cuz rei would've been a bit depressed in coming back
so like getting his mind off it, going like frog catching or a movie
or something dumb xDD

hydnellum peckii

THE DEED IS DONE
and omfg that show kills
her and andy

if i missed ppl im sorry, i was out all like day yesterday, and sigh wow
              nap of kings

hi!! i know you're still working on your snake, but since you're looking for a mentor
              type relationship, i was wondering if i could maybe try to app someone who's like a
              secretary to him?? like maybe she's even trying to become a paralegal, or she could
              even be a paralegal already but just can't for the life of her get into law school ...

it's totally cool if you're not into that though!! just thought i'd ask c:

Artemyes

no more strict diets/regimen or not, all that junk is gonna get to ya!!
              wouldn't want to let yourself go or anything, would you.... actually it'd be funny
              if the reason he keeps mentioning this is cause ryou actually did let himself
              go for a while cause of all the stress eating when he got here, so now he's
              like incredibly paranoid about not letting himself go like that again LOL

dropbears's Wife

Faceb0nes

yisss euaheuaheu exactly!
        and they both like attention y/y?? so they can subtly fight over that too euaheuauehuaheu.

saccharine sentiments

yissysisysiyis but it's finally the wEEKEND SO I CAN STAY UP LATE PARTY HARD!!111!!11!!!

pfpfpft cash is the only way to dote on hana unless u have tru fashion sense truly.

maggots are the only bugs boy doesn't mind getting killed otherwise there would also be spiders and scorpions and other gross things.
        but he likes those lil babus too much yis~~~

oh umami

pft i mean haru is too stupid to notice the lil things but if she did something very blatantly dumb he'd definitely laugh and point sOB.
        but don;t worry she could do the same to him like ten seconds later. he has two left feet and no sense of balance so u kno.

pFT HARU WOULD GET SUPER DEFENSIVE AND MAKE UP TONS OF EXCUSES PFPFPFFT.

the profiles looks good btw! i will link her up!

Artemyes

dsjhfsd omg ships lookin sO FOINE.
        auehuaheuaheu omg i just started watching it and while i was watching i realized april is hana's spirit animal sob.

Perfect Reveler

hi friends this is what i have so far for the snake so if you
want to plot let me knoooow
hydnellum peckii

HEEEEEEEEY BABBUUUUUUUUUU ~
ye ye i don't think ryuji && haru would have much of a relationship
but i think we def could come up w/ ideas for hiko && hana !!!!

yeah yeah definitely! hiko would probs be around when ryuji is
having meetings w/ chouji over lawsuits && the like cuz every-
body be after that sohma clan booty. ryuji would probably be
fond of hiko's intelligence, && maybe he'll ask for his opinions
once in a while during one on one meetings w/ chouji?? && they
could just have pleasant intellectual conversations like nerds

oMFG HANA YOU'RE LIKE SEVENTEEN LOL YOU SHOULDN'T
BE NEEDING A LAWYER AT THAT AGE HHHH. but ye ye, if
she bullied some rich kid w/ an angry daddy who could pull the
sohma clan down in minutes, i could see her probs needing a
lawyer if they go after her for whatever charge. battery or whatevs.
ryuji will be there to save her, of course whilst shooting her the
death glare after he's won the case yeeee fight that law ryuji

saccharine sentiments

ohohohoh i'd love that! i definitely say go for it! a secretary would
definitely be a huge savior for him since he'd have to deal w/
records && appointments on his own as well as juggling cases
hhhh, && he likes to inspire people so he'd 100% agree to having
her under his wing && helping her gain as much knowledge as
she can to get her to becoming a paralegal / getting her into law school c:

so yes i'm totally cool with this ~

dropbears's Wife

nap of kings

euHEUAHUE PERFECT!!

yisss i could see this!
        typically hiko tends to be very agreeable to manipulate most ppl into liking him euaheuahue. i think he'd be surprised if someone actually asked his opinion, but u kno u kno whip out dem good answers!
        ofc if he realized ryuji respected that he'd definitely play up to it to impress him! he went to a fancy school and all that so he's got a lotta ~~~~refined sensibilities~~~~ pft.
        it'd be funny if ryuji witnessed hiko totally flipping the switch in front of another person ahahahaha? he's v v two faced so he can go from preppy, prim, boarding school boy to stupid ~daydreamy~ flirt or nasty jealous brat in .00000005 seconds pft.

sOBS
        SOBS
        SOBS
        SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
        she gets up to a lotta shENANIGANS WAT. SOB. WAT.
        definitely has a few assault charges probably ok ok
        pFTUAHUAU hana would be so oboxious about it too like.
        "thx mr lawyer pft! /bLOWS BUBBLE /CURLS HAIR AROUND FINGER"
        she's v flippant and spoiled ryuji i'm sry.

hoping to finish fuu's profile tonight so i can plot with you lovely folks ~

dropbears's Wife

azuuzu

yasssss babu!!!
        whenever ur ready to plot just hmu yo! i'm v excited for fuu~

Bashful Abductee

i need plots with everyoneeeee
                  whose around and about tonight?

hey all!!!! happy v-day yo! if we haven't plotted yet then hIT ME UP
chouji! hikaru! shinichi!

Artemyes

LOL it honestly could've been something like that???
hikaru was rUNNING AROUND BEING DUMB AND CATCHING BUTTERFLIES AND LET REI BORROW HIS NET PFFT
"trust me u will feel better aheuahue"

saccharine sentiments

YES EXACTLY LOL
omg yes that would've really bugged shin especially bc like
shin isn't necessarily unmotivated he's just not very ambitious??? lol he doesn't have any ~huge~ dreams
so they def could've fought over that before??
"ryou why can't i just be satisfied sOB"
shin will make ryou a grindr account tbh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas