• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
Damn right she will. No way will she enter a beauty contest. Sorry Alois. :3

That's fine cause when they swap bodies he will embarrasse her by wearing a dress and having act super cute and sky!
Oh god... She's going to be one pissed off Demon. Alois be prepared. She will get her revenge.

Lol plus he can use her powers too Alois wins for once!!!!!!
Artemis is going to be angry to be a male!
god damn it! She will be pissed! Her body was trained to fight. Now she stuck in his body with powers that she see are weak. She could mess up his body a bit to get back at him.

Though she will make sure not to break any of his bones. wink

Alois shifting could be a great weapon seeing how she could use that to look like herself!

Romantic Lunatic

I can see Echo using the soul swap to playfully mock Ariyuki "Grr,, i'm a big moody dragon. Smile? What is this smile you speak of?"

Devoted Husband

9,425 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
Damn right she will. No way will she enter a beauty contest. Sorry Alois. :3

That's fine cause when they swap bodies he will embarrasse her by wearing a dress and having act super cute and sky!
Oh god... She's going to be one pissed off Demon. Alois be prepared. She will get her revenge.

god damn it! She will be pissed! Her body was trained to fight. Now she stuck in his body with powers that she see are weak. She could mess up his body a bit to get back at him.

Alois shifting could be a great weapon seeing how she could use that to look like herself!
yes but it's not her body. stare

So it would be weird for her. That lord has a lot of guys to pull off something like this.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
I can see Echo using the soul swap to playfully mock Ariyuki "Grr,, i'm a big moody dragon. Smile? What is this smile you speak of?"

Lol and Ariyuki will use it to be a moody mermaid.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince

So it would be weird for her. That lord has a lot of guys to pull off something like this.

Of course he does lol and Artemis fails at being Alois!

Dedicated Seeker

Alen will have to avoid Anthea i think... she might try to make him her queen while in Sasha's body >_>;;

Devoted Husband

9,425 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince

God that day will be crazy. Seeing all the royals in their betrothed body. Though I think the shifter would take it well compared to the other. And of course Artemis fails at being Alois. Shes nothing like him but she will try to charm some maid, plus hurting his body.

Romantic Lunatic

kazuki1123
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

lol

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince

God that day will be crazy. Seeing all the royals in their betrothed body. Though I think the shifter would take it well compared to the other. And of course Artemis fails at being Alois. Shes nothing like him but she will try to charm some maid, plus hurting his body.

Lol yeah and while that's going on Xion and Yomi will switch body's Sirius and Ibis, Serenity and Gareki.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
kazuki1123
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

lol

Leo wouldn't know what to do while in Saphira's body cause he be too worried about hurting her!

Romantic Lunatic

kazuki1123
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
kazuki1123
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

lol

Leo wouldn't know what to do while in Saphira's body cause he be too worried about hurting her!

lol aww

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
OMG sorry I haven't posted in a while. I take it dinner is no longer served?

Timely Traveler

Qui_Bears3
OMG sorry I haven't posted in a while. I take it dinner is no longer served?

The dinner and the wooing is still going on~

Devoted Husband

9,425 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince
kazuki1123
Crow Prince

Lol yeah and while that's going on Xion and Yomi will switch body's Sirius and Ibis, Serenity and Gareki.
I think you will embarrass Gareki not become hes in Serenity body, but become he doesn't want to feel as if he violating her body. Yomi wont care. She will just thing the Lord is mest up.

Dark Sea Captain's Compadre

Shameless Gawker

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
kazuki1123
warwiz308
kazuki1123

So now can I get the scoop on the upcoming events in this RP? anything big planned?

Currently I only have five planned.
Team tournament on day two
masquerade ball day three
A beauty contest for the ladies lol
First wedding Raven and Haila
Soul swap!

Colette's going to give the Beauty Contest a big middle finger and just say no thanks to that xD

As for soul swap...da fuq'!
Colette's going to be so piiiisssssed!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff