Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image

☞ Ibis Asphodel Greenwood ☜

Other people call me || Ibis
I'm this many years young || As old as the forest; But appears Twenty-five
My family is || Forest Spirit
I have little talents || Breath of life; Causes the plant life around her to grow at accelerated rates. Her breath can also heal minor wounds.
Skin change; This allows her to take one of her three forms. A mortal form, giving her a connection to the two legged creatures. The form of a Maned wolf with antlers to connect her with the wildlife and creatures with four legs. Finally there is her spirit form. This is her truest form linking her to all life but this form also tends to be her most frightening.
I swing this way || Straight
Thoughts about the marriage|| As part of the Intera Servants she hopes these marriages work and bring peace to the lands and these races.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Ibis is a mystery in herself. She appears and disappears with hardly a noise. She is playful in nature and often her games can come off as antagonistic. But at the core it's all in good fun. She's innocent in her actions on the surface but underneath she could easily plant seeds of doubt. Its always been hard to get a exact fix on Ibis. Though everything she does is for a reason.
My likes ||
Young creatures
All plant life
Harmless Games
Rain and Sun
Sweets
I can't stand ||
Does not eat meat
Hates violence
All weapons
Ignorant creatures
Her forest being harmed

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || From the growth of the first tree sprang Ibis. A young spirit grew as her tree grew. With age she sprouted other trees. And so came to be the Vox Forest. Named so from the spirit who guarded it. Often Ibis can be confused for a fox in one of her forms. Though much larger and she sports antlers upon her head in all three of her forms. It is amusing when she stumbles upon the creatures and they aren't entirely certain what to make of her. But in these recent times of war she has protected her wood almost savagely.

Approached then by the Intera who sought to calm the angry spirit and bring her back to reason they gained a valuable asset. While a guardian of the wood she wasn't some powerplay for the group. She is fierce and frightening in her anger but not once has she spilled blood of any sort. And the woods guard her tree fiercely. For it is Ibis' greatest weakness. For now the forest spirit is to keep an eye on the races. Stepping in to lighten thick air and casting ease over tense hearts.

Adorable Duck

User Image
Edan Samuel Draco

Other people call me || Edan.
        I'm this many years young || Twenty Five
        My family is || Dragon
        I have little talents || Wind Manipulation and Dragon Transformation.
        Thoughts about the marriage|| He does not like it, but he will use it to his family's advantage.
        Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Edan is rather stereotypical of Dragon kind. He is possessive, protective, and insanely jealous of what he sees as his and this more than includes his family. He is a plotter, thinking towards the future good of his family and doing what he must to see them happy. He feels no guilt in doing what he sees as necessary to achieve this whether it be hoarding gold stolen from merchants or killing off troublesome spouses.

His flowers are view with equal intensity, although his addiction to their properties causes vast mood changes. When he is in need of a fix he is moody and aggressive, snarling and snapping at the most minor of perceived insults. He is also on guard, paranoid and ready to attack even without provocation. Exposure to his flower will leave him relaxed and more than a little happy go lucky. Right after taking in the scent or rubbing its oils across his fingers he is playful, flirtatious, mischievous, and possibly annoying. However one of the after effects of his use of the scents and oils is that he spends the time between getting a fix and needing one in a sleepy haze or even soundly sleeping.

He is also very greedy hoarding everything be it gold, his field of flowers, or even the affections of his siblings.

My likes || (At least five, more is always better.)
        gold
        catnip
        flying
        teasing his sisters
        naps
        a good brawl
        cats
        I can't stand || (At least five, more is always better)
        water
        thieves
        sweets
        wastefulness
        apathy

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Edan was twenty when he found the flower, the love of his life. It was growing wild in a field outside a cave he had claimed as his own three years prior, a field he had walked past every day. I was the smell that drew him in and the white and purple flowers that kept him there, at least at first. He spent at least an hour in the field the first day, frolicking about like a child. It was the most freedom Edan had felt in many years.

So delighted was he with his find that he horded them like a secret as precious as the gold he hid away, gold that he had planned to use to fund the building of homes as he and his adopted siblings formed their own tribes. Daily he would visit his flowers, gaining a slight bust of energy and playfulness from them, and slowly he became dependent on these daily trips. Still, he guarded both flowers and gold jealously; but it has to keep secrets from one’s own family, and Lulu always had a way of ferreting them out.

As his dependence upon the flowers grew, his behaviors became increasingly erratic. This change was noticed by Lulu and the curious sixteen year old followed him as he sat out one day, watching as he visited the field before walking the perimeter of what he had claimed as his territory in search of intruders, only to return to the field again, before setting out to rob passing merchants of gold which he would then horde. Twice more did he visit the field, frolicking, playing, and relaxing in both forms before leaving to walk the perimeter once more before nightfall. His behavior in the field a stark contrast to the edgy, paranoid persona he displayed at home.

Always the prankster, Lulu stole into the field while Edan was away and plucked some of the heavenly scented flowers. She took them back to the cave where her older brother stashed his gold and liberally coated several pieces of it with the pollen and sap of the flower. Since that night Edan has always associated gold with his flower and he usually carries a scented gold piece with him for when he needs a fix and cannot return to his field.

When told that he was being forced away from his field and cave…Edan was most displeased. He had accepted that his dependence on his perfect flower made him no longer suitable to be chief, but he had held out hopes that his brother or one of his sisters would take the position, for the three of them were all strong and worthy warriors. He does not intend to give up this dream, despite being forced into marriage. If anything, this willing sacrifice will only boast his siblings’ chances of taking over one day. First, though, they must end this charade and take their spouses , willing or not, home where they will build a tribe, and with support of the eight years’ worth of stolen gold Edan had ferreted away, become stronger than the current ruler. To protect his future, and his flowers, Edan convinced a newly mated couple to become the first members of the Draco tribe that was not a part of the family, a development he has yet to tell his siblings about. He is not unduly worried though as the young couple are both weaker then him and have sworn loyalty to the family.

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
☞ Liam Collin Clearwater ☜

Other people call me || Liam or Collin
I'm this many years young || Nineteen
My family is || Human
I have little talents || Powers: none but who really needs them anyways? I kick just as much supernatural scum without them
I swing this way || straight
Thoughts about the marriage|| Its not like we really have a choice. Hopefully she's at least pretty.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain ||A pain? Well that's a new one? Usually the favorite way to describe me is cocky b*****d when they think i'm doing something stupid and lucky son of a b***h when i actually succeed in my plans... which is usually about half the time but i'm still in one piece so I must be doing something right eh? Either that someone up there just really loves me. I'm basically the wildcard that most other races fear so much about us humans you never know what to expect.
✔ Pretty girls
✔ Protecting the kingdom
✔ The cushy benefits to being a prince.
✔ Being of one of the best,
✔ Sweets but then again who doesn't?
✗ Being underestimated
✗ Anyone who dares hurt my sisters especially Bells
✗ People that are extremely uptight
✗ Getting stuck with all the paperwork when our father or my older brother isn't around
✗ cinnamon

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Its not so too bad actually. I mean my parents themselves weren't really involved much until I got older but still. I grew up learning everything I would need to know just in case there were complications when it came time for my older brother to take the throne which I knew probably wouldn't happen but that never really bothered me. Especially after getting to see first hand everything my brother is going to be expected to deal with later on. It sort of made me wish we had the same policy on disputes as the demons just let them fight to the death and be done with it. Though maybe not to death exactly Just enough blood so that they could call it quits and reconcile over a few drinks maybe.Anyways all I can say if thats what the crown entails he can have it.
instead I took it upon myself to to become the best soldier this kingdom has ever seen even though my father keeps trying to keep me out the front line and usually orders me back to guard the borders when he thinks i'm getting too out of hand but that's only if he catches on before I can do whatever it is I have planned at that moment.

Distinct Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
☞ Onyx Kaito Akuma ☜
User Image
Other people call me || Wrath
I'm this many years young || twentyfive
My family is || Demons
I have little talents || Demonic Infusion and Demon Soul
Thoughts about the marriage|| More concerned about who his siblings would be marrying.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Growing up, Onyx was ill-mannered, hard headed and selfish only caring about himself. After his imprisonment, he became more calm, laid-back, collected. Being isolated from others has made him reclusive. Onyx tends to keep what little emotions he has to himself.
My likes ||
✔ Cemetaries
✔ Hellhounds
✔ Stormy weather
✔ Weapon smithing
✔ Hunting
I can't stand ||
✗ Being told what to do
✗ Being compared to others
✗ Feral creatures
✗ Holy Symbols
✗ helpless woman

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Onyx is the eldest of the Akuma children. He lived a pretty normal life up untill his 15th birthday. That was the day his demon soul had awoken and fought with Onyx for control of his body. He lost control of his body but managed to keep his sanity. After a year of his demon soul being in control, his parents, the king and queen notice a huge change in his behavior but thought nothing of it till his demon soul began slaying demons. Fearing that they're son my have became a feral demon, the king and Queen imprisoned Onyx beneath the kingdom, in hopes of their son regaining control of his body. His parents allowed his siblings to visit but none were allowed to be within arms reach for they weren't sure if he'd attack his own family.

After eight years of imprisonment, Onyx finally gains control of his body, while learning he could harness his demon soul's abilities. After receiving word that their eldest son was back, they release him from his imprisonment, making the family whole, once again.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
☞ Alois Alicia Caelum☜

Other people call me || Alicia mostly
I'm this many years young || Sixteen
My family is || Shape shifter
I have little talents || Shapeshifting into females only and flower manipulation
I swing this way || straight
Thoughts about the marriage|| Alois is one hundred percent against this marriage idea....
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Alois is very soft spoken and gentle. He has a dark, fierce side, but he doesn’t tend to show it around those who don’t deserve it. He doesn’t talk much, and when he does it’s to make sure others around him are okay. He is very kind and compassionate and if someone near him is sad or harmed he makes sure to help in any way possible. He has a love for all things, and it hurts him if others are hurt. Alois is also strong willed and defensive of those he cares about. When it comes to danger he doesn’t mind putting himself in harm’s way even if it could mean him getting very hurt. He just is that type of person.
✔ Singing songs when alone..
✔ Drinking tea
✔ Cute things!!
✔ His family
✔ Reading books.
✗ Being mistaken for a pretty girl..
✗ marriage.
✗ scary things.
✗ Fighting...
✗ Leo and Olivia!!!!!!

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Alois was born as the youngest of the the Caelum family and didn't have much responsibility like the others had. As the youngest he had always looked at his siblings differently then most would. Don't miss understand he loves his siblings it just that none of them share a common interest at all so they aren't very close like most familys. He was born very feminine for a boy so his father and mother didn't bother caring for the boy so his siblings did which help shape Alois into the young man he is today. First there is Helegves who is a very strict lady who takes pride in refining her shapeshifting skills more then everyone else, yet she is also kind and protective of all her siblings like a mother figure. Next would be Leo who scares the living hell out of Alois mostly cause he talks of killing, cutting and other creepy killer speech that seems to be how he truly feels about the world, yet underneath he cares about his people. They are the current leaders while father is ill but they don't get alone so well. Then we have Olivia a very straight forward girl that is very blunt to everyone when speaking but he always liked that side of her until she uses it against him then he hides. So with his siblings Alois did his duty as a prince but was always mistaken for a girl which didn't help him much and the fact his shape shift ability only change his gender to female forms. Now at fifteen Alois like his siblings has been told about this arranged marriage and he was against it but was told if he didn't go then he would be imprison for life.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image
☞ Colm Luke Clearwater ☜

Other people call me || Just Colm
I'm this many years young || Twenty-five
My family is || Human
I have little talents || n/a
I swing this way || Heterosexual
Thoughts about the marriage || "Bothersome..."
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain ll Cool and calculating, Colm is a man of few words, but one lost in constant observation. He isn't prejudice against other races based on stereotypes, preferring to make his judgments on a case by case basis. A rational man, you won't soon witness Colm lunging into compulsive action, and it is rare that he expresses signs of warmth. He is strict in his expectations, and incredibly stubborn; once he's made up his mind, one would be hard pressed to change it. He responds best to logic, and despite his accomplishments, his disposition is relatively humble.
My likes ||
✔ Being one step ahead
✔ Tactical studies
✔ Intellectual challenges
✔ Fruit, especially oranges
✔ Watching others
I can't stand ||
✗ Surprises
✗ Immaturity
✗ Emotional confrontations
✗ Interruptions
✗ The color yellow

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || When Colm was young, he mysteriously lost his younger sister Veronique, but gained another sister when his cousin Arabella came to live with the Clearwater's, after the death of her parents. Their parents did not smother their children with love, but rather, perhaps in recognizing that as humans, they were at a disadvantage against the other races, pressured their children toward excelling in other areas. While Liam was raised to swing a sword, Colm grew to be an advanced tactician. Though strong and able to hold his own in combat, Colm is far more clever, proving most capable behind the front lines, overseeing and directing the battle to victory. As the eldest, he was bred for the crown, and ever dutiful, accepted the responsibilities willingly. However, this new...arranged marriage...well, he isn't so willing.

Timely Traveler

User Image
☞ Alexander Leon Ashwood ☜

Other people call me || Alex or Alec
I'm this many years young || Seventeen
My family is || Elven
I have little talents || Powers: Light and plant manipulation: ie ability to create light orbs, grow plants, condense light to cause temperature differences or use either for protection, defense, offence, minor healing (medicinal plants, use light to heal) etc.
I swing this way || Gay
Thoughts about the marriage|| Pretty neutral. He doesn't mind, but at the same time, he's a little worried.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Alex has always been the runt of the litter, barely five foot five and frail looking. Due to his weaknesses and frail health he was always 'protected' by those around him, and because of that he sometimes can have a short fuse. The moment someone tries to make him feel weak, even if unintentionally, he will explode at them, and his fury is...actually kinda adorable. That's yet another fault he finds in himself, it's sometimes hard to take him seriously, even when he's pissed, because he always has a way of looking cute. Other than that, Alex is shy until you get to know him, usually quiet, easily frightened, a bit bi-polar, and despite his short-comings and timidness he hopes that his fiance will accept him, as he's never been able to really get any friends anyways, he hopes he'll at least have one now, other than his siblings.
✔ Flowers
✔ Nature
✔ Music
✔ Quiet
✔ Peaceful
✔ Candy
✔ Chocolate
✗ Darknesss
✗ Loud Noises
✗ Sudden changes
✗ Thunder
✗ Lightning
✗ Deep Water
✗ Strangers
✗ Women (Not so much as hate, but they make him uneasy)

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Alex is, simply put, the b*****d child of the family. It had been kept secret from him, and it was supposed to be simply between his mother and father, but he does feel as though he's different from his siblings, distant almost. As for his parents, his mother told his father that the wood nymph had raped her, but when his father went to search for the traitor, though it was really right next to him, they could not find the nymph as it had gone into hiding. Alex does not know this, never has, and hopefully never will, but he always has felt different. Perhaps it was because of his height, maybe because he realizes he looks different, or maybe he just /knows/ but won't admit it to himself.

Other than the slight fact admitted above, Alex had a rather normal child hood for any prince. Until he was around the age of 10. Alex had been wandering in the forest with some of the guards he always had to have around when he stopped, hearing a strange noise. As he glanced around one of the two guards attempted to locate the noise, but when he discovered it, it was too late. There was a loud explosion, a flash of blinding white light and a scorching pain. When Alex woke up he was back in his room. The guards had been protected due to their armor, but the half-ling was badly injured. Alex had a burn that wrapped from most of his back around part of his chest, he was much more terrified of loud noises or sudden changes in lighting or noises, and worst of all, he was almost blind. It was very hard to see anything, though his other senses were heightened (which added to his jumpiness sometimes). You know that trouble you have when you go from sunny outside to a dimly light interior? That's how his sight has been stuck since the accident and it has gotten worse on occasion. He is just worried that he will one day be unable to see at all and lose so much of the beauty in the world.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Solace Snow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other people call me || Snow.
My family is || Hybrid: Half Demon & Half Elf
I have little talents || Powers/Skills: Illusion Magic and Archery
I swing this way || Unknown (who would want a half breed)
Thoughts about the marriage|| As long as peace is the outcome then I guess it is for the greater good....
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Very reserved, a servant that knows her station in life. Many people barely notice her, which is a surprise given her genetic heritage.
My likes ||
✔ Doing my duty for the greater good
✔ Helping others
✔ Being acknowledged
✔ Playing the Harp
✔ Oranges

I can't stand ||
✗ War
✗ Needless Death
✗ Abuse
✗ Beef
✗ Cruelty

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || I am unsure when it all happened, however once when I was a child I was living in a cabin, by myself. Though often a man with fiery red hair, he said he was of the family Akuma, would teach me magic. Also an elf lady of the Ashwood family would visit me too. Things were nice, that is until the man was killed saying that he ruined everything. The lady elf was crying. Then I was taken. I don't know if I had a different name then but I am now known as Solace Snow. The people of Intera gave me that name and forced me to sign a magical piece of paper. The Lady says that she has my real name and that I have to earn it back for the sins that I caused. Being a child I did not know what I did wrong. However as I grew I discovered that I was a b*****d born between two different races. No mater what I do I am forever in debt to Intera for my sin was being born. I never found out if my biological parents were alive or not, however since I am the one paying for their 'crimes' I believe they no longer exist. What drives me is for whatever happened to me to never happen to another. If these betrothals can create a new world that is filled with peace and beauty then I will gladly die to ensure that it will flourish. I was trained not only to be a servant but also to be an excellent sniper.

Other Details||
Maid Outfit
Theme Song

{edit: Forgot the name of the elf family so I fixed it.}

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
☞ Xion Cairo Creed ☜

Other people call me || Xion or Cairo
I'm this many years young || twenty seven
My family is || were ghoul
I have little talents || Were Ghoul form and Enhanced Strength
Thoughts about the marriage|| It's a fools simple war way to end the war.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Xion is a very compassionate man, He's is hate filled toward vampires, He's strong-willed and is usually kind to those he meets. Although gentle, he harbors large amounts of anger and self-loathing Failing to kill the alpha of the pack. He does his best to hide this side of him by keeping positive which works most of the time but their are times he can't keep it hidden. Though he usually is seen as a laid-back, humble and eccentric man, Xion shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern to distract his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks politely, but is sometimes sarcastic. Many notes he tends to go over the top with whatever he becomes passionate about something. He has described himself as a "mere honest servant with a flare for work."

✔ Azalea
✔ War
✔ His former pack
✔ Being a butler
✔ His fellow servants
✗ The Ashirra
✗ Any that try to steal Azalea away from him.
✗ Being a were ghoul type of creature
✗ Losing to a vampire
✗ Himself.

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Xion was born within the Lubin enjoy his everyday life protecting his pack during the war. He fought on many battlefields trying to prove he was a great warrior but he was always looked down on by the alpha for being too reckless, along with getting many wolves killed. Over time Xion grew to hate his leader and hating the his children but he didn't try to over throw him, no he had over plans in mind. It wasn't till he met targeted the alpha's daughter Azalea a beautiful young wolf who he wanted to make his no matter the cost. Xion had been stalking Azalea for months becoming obsessive her, believing everything she did was for him and only him. It didn't take long for he catch her alone where he began talking about how he was the one for her and acted crazy, only for her to reject him. He then try to attack her only for her to claw his face and took his left eye away. It was during the struggle Azalea hit her head and Xion was caught in the act, instead of being killed by the alpha he was banished for crime out of mercy. After leaving the only home he had know the vampires attacked him with left his body with a few scars but he lived, and started eating the bodies. Xion had slowly hunted the vampire soldiers and demons devouring them in order to survive but eating the bodies had started changing him into a monster. Soon Xion was now a were ghoul and had been attacking the Ashirra none stop which caught the eye of Antrose, a group that wanted the war to continue. So he join them and was sent along with two other as assassins to keep the war going at any cost.

Timely Traveler

User Image
☞ Caspian Jack Morticia ☜

Other people call me || Cas or Jack
I'm this many years young || Seventeen
My family is || Mermaid
I have little talents || Powers: Siren song: With his violin and voice he is able to hypnotize, so he must be very careful not to cause anyone to hurt themselves and be careful when playing or singing in water. He has gained some control over when the ability is active and how strong it's influences are, but he still doesn't have full control over it (not even close really).
Telepathy
I swing this way || Gay
Thoughts about the marriage|| He's just glad to be out of the ocean and /not/ fighting. Getting married..well, just a price to pay.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Caspian suffers from Multi-personality disorder. Well, suffers is the wrong word. He quite enjoys it. He's gotten a hold of himself after years of practice, so they never get too out of hand. He has two main personas; Cas and Jack. Cas is shyer, more into the macabre, has a dark sense of humor, is uneasy around people, moody, defiantly has personal space and contact issues, and is a very skilled fighter, quick to act and acting without petty emotions to get in the way. Jack on the other had is much more light-hardhearted, a jokester, a flirt (at times), always smiling, bubbly, and slower to fight, more of the "words are stronger than the sword" type. Both are very good at playing the violin and singing. Caspian is almost like a mixture of the two when neither personality is dominant. He is still shy, but not quick to act unless someone he cares about is in danger. He is much more approachable than Cas, not really a flirt (he has no idea how to, so all flirting as himself is unintentional), curious, but a huge peacekeeper, and very, very laid back. His two other personalities are the yin and yang that keep him balanced. Caspian and Jack also like to joke around and love jokes, even if they're just stupid puns. Cas could do without stupid jokes and puns. Cas and Jack are also much better at dealing with stressful situations than Caspian is.
✔ Water
✔ Swimming
✔ Music
✔ Books
✔ People (Cas would like to disagree)
✔ Being left alone (Jack says only sometimes)
✔ Peacefulness
✔ Animals
✗ Stress
✗ Being forced to do something
✗ Haters
✗ People calling him a freak (though he doesn't mind the word, it's the way it's said)
✗ Jerks
✗ Bullies
✗ People (Cas and jack disagree)
✗ Physical Contact (Jack disagrees)

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Caspian wasn't always this way. It used to be just him inside his mind; no Cas, no Jack, just him. But as he grew it was becoming harder and harder to come out of his shell. Jack was the first to make an appearance, trying to calm the quarrels between family and help the lonely merman gain some friends. However, it didn't all go as planned. Many of the mermaids jack befriended swam off as soon as it appeared Caspian had multi-personality disorder. Even some of his few friends from before left. It didn't keep Jack from trying, but Caspian grew to accept it and find friendship in other sea-dwellers such as dolphins, crabs, fish, and even a shark or two. It wasn't until just a few years ago that Cas made an appearance.

Just three years ago, in his fourteenth year, Caspian was able to join the other Mermen in battle. He was a good fighter with his sword, however, near the end of the battle he was overtaken and made a prisoner of war. After almost a year of torture and no contact to the outside world Caspian was rescued by his people. He had been broken though. Cas was the result of the young prince being unable to cope with the terrible things happening to him. Only recently, in the past 6 months, has Caspian began to return to the child he once was. Cas and Jack are still much more prominent than Caspian, but he doesn't mind. It keeps him from having to deal with problems that he is not ready to face again. He's slowly joining the other two in equal share of time being dominant, but he is not quite there yet.

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
☞ Akasha Ashirra☜

Other people call me || More fondly called Ash by only her siblings. Blood Maiden by her enemies.
I'm this many years young || Twenty-one
My family is || Vampire
I have little talents || Blood manipulation And Fire manipulation
I swing this way || Bi- Male or female... i'm not picky at all.
Thoughts about the marriage|| It could be fun for a while, at least till the wars break out again. Then i'll just have a free meal or a toy.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || I'm rather a tease, but much like my eldest brother you'll never know the real me. I suppose in a way i have mastered all the emotions. I don't mind playing with my younger siblings but i can also play the part of the royal I am suppose to be. However be warned of my temper. My talents are rather distasteful.
My likes ||
✔ Blood
✔ Hunting
✔ A good game of Vampire and her food.
✔ Flirting
✔ Dancing
I can't stand ||
✗ Hot sunny days
✗ Anyone who gets under her skin- They normally don't live long.
✗ Filthy animals- mainly werewolves
✗ Weaker creatures
✗ Competition

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Birthed the second oldest and first Daughter, Akasha was the Gem of her mother's eye. From her youth she displayed her natural beauty as a huntress. Soon wrapping even her father around her tiny finger. Naturally her family was born with gifts, but when Akasha displayed her first talent of manipulating blood; well the sight was not the most pleasant of things. A servant had angered the little girl and all of a sudden the woman's blood began to pour out of her till there was nothing left for her to take. The child laughed and laughed at the sight as she willed it to splatter all over her room. From that moment she was carefully taught to control her temper and learn how to better use her gifts.

As she aged and the wars perused Akasha was released upon their enemies. Slaughtering hundreds with her gift, torturing any creature they needed information from. She bathed in the blood of war. For the battle field was where the woman truly bloomed in all her wicked horror. It was only recently her second gift came out. Cornered by several humans they made swift work to try and set her ablaze. Hoping to finally be ride of her. It would have worked to. She had been separated from her brothers, Walking into the trap. Only Rather than burning up Akasha walked from the flames as if she could not feel them. Royally ticked she cast them out in a great explosion.

Now she is expected to assume the role of a dutiful princess. What a laugh. Well if her older brother can do it then so shall she. It's only a matter of time before the wars continue. Her bet is that the demons start it. Till then this huntress has nothing but time to play.
User Image

☞ Alanya Liadria Caelum ☜

Other people call me || Aly Cat
My family is || Caelum (Shapeshifters)
I have little talents || Powers: Shapeshifting
I swing this way || Bi

Thoughts about the marriage|| A very stupid idea that will end in some unhappy couples. Needless to say that I love this idea.

Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Alanya's a pretty silly girl. After all, her favorite animal form is a monkey. She's fond of pranks and jokes to lighten the mood when things get too dramatic. It seems like she's just being a jerk but she just wants everyone to lighten up so there won't be more terrible wars and drastic peace plans.

My likes ||
✔ Green
✔ Candy
✔ Green Candy
✔ Laughing
✔ Giggling
✔ Snickering
✔ Elves
✔ Cute Butts
✔ Elves With Cute Butts

I can't stand ||
✗ Serious Situations
✗ Scary Things
✗ Mean People
✗ People Who Steal My Jokes!
✗ Flat Butts

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Alanya's the second eldest girl of the Caelum family. She's had a notorious childhood tricking kitchen servants into giving her sweets and sneaking out of the house to play in the forest. She's a very bad example of a royal child. Only keeping to proper decorum when candy or cakes were on the line. Now that she's a bit older things are exactly the same. It seems that nothing can break her free spirit. Perhaps marriage might. Nah. Probably not.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Arianna Kristen Ashirra

Other people call me || Aria
My family is || Vampire
I have little talents || Powers: Blood Magic and Accelerated Healing
I swing this way || Bisexual
Thoughts about the marriage || Marriage is a bit boring, we only get to be with one person? And we can't choose?
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Arianna is a little bit flirty at times. She's rather calm, and quite playful. Aria is loyal to certain people, but will never say to whom, and to those that she is loyal towards, she is very protective. Aria likes to keep her own secrets, never revealing everything about herself. Additionally; Aria has no problems making enemies, finding it somewhat fun, and may be somewhat of a bully occasionally, making fun of others- although usually not with ill-intent.
My likes ||
✔ People with green hair
✔ Exploring and adventuring
✔ Cities
✔ Night-time and the night sky
✔ Meats- the bloodier the better
✔ Coffee, lattes, and warm drinks
✔ Violence and aggressiveness
✔ Drama
I can't stand ||
✗ People who can't take a joke
✗ Politics
✗ Business
✗ Death
✗ Anything or anyone deemed "boring"
You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Aria was born the second eldest daughter in her family. She'd always been a happy child, playful and protective, standing up to bullies when she was little. After years of being yelled at for protecting servants and after a terrible backstab by someone she cared about, Aria started to change. She discovered that she had powers over blood manipulation, much like her sister. But different from hers, Aria could manipulate the blood of others, forcing them to move to her will with limited exceptions. After seeing her parents' disgust in her sisters' power, Aria decided to keep her powers a secret. Just before being thrown into an arranged marriage, Aria had just started to date someone. While feelings hadn't grown very strong, she was very irritated at having her options taken away from her.

Devoted Husband

9,425 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☞ Gareki Leonhardt Fujino ☜

Other people call me || Gareki, Leo, and Kitty
I'm this many years young || twenty-three
My family is || Winged Lion
I have little talents || Weapon Summoning and Gravity Manipulation
I swing this way || I'm straight.
Thoughts about the marriage || I do not believe things will go as the Kings and Queens plan. After all no one can not control the princesses and princes hearts.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Gareki is a cheerful, carefree and mysterious creature. Always being seen with a smile on his face. Though that does not mean he's a push over. He can be fierce and scary individual when angered, but he trys not to show his violent side. Loyal to the Intera, Gareki will carry out his mission in making sure nothing happen to the royal children.
My likes ||
✔ Meat~
✔ Flying
✔ Hunting
✔ Sunny days
✔ Playing the Violin
I can't stand ||
✗ Rain
✗ Abuse
✗ Going without meat for a day
✗ Anyone hurting the Royal children
✗ Pointless fighting
You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Being one of the few of his kind. Gareki grow up in the forest with his mother and father. That changed when a group of deserters found his home. The group broke into their house planning on capturing to sell in the slave market. Sadly things did not go as plan as they ended up killing his mother and father as they fought the group. With his parents dead it didn't take long for them to capture him. Gareki was taken and sold to a noble at the age of seven. Train and forst to fight in underground fights. For the next nine year his life revolved around killing or be killed.

It was in one of these underground fight that a member of the Intera found Gareki. 'Buying' the winged lion, gareki was taken to the castle and taught how to be a butler. His attitude changing from the cold emotionless lion to what he is today. Being completely loyal to the Intera for saving him.
User Image☞Horus Set Kanji☜
Other people call me || Paladin Horus
I'm this many years young || Twenty three
My family is || Angel
I have little talents || Powers: Wrath of the gods - First flame
Thoughts about the marriage || Peace cannot exist now. Those times are over.
Sometimes, I'm fun, others I'm a pain || Horus gives off a small light. Both literally and metaphorically. He glows dimly and anyone near him feels a bit more energized and happy. Despite his aura he himself is not a very happy guy. The war molded him so is more of a "Plan twice, strike once" kind of man. Before he had plans of bringing all living things to the light. Now he wishes to purge those who are not in it. Although his life has made him rather rough on the outside, his discipline has made him extremely loyal and truthful. He carries a shield and massive mace made from a Church bell-gong. Since his little brothers birth he has feared for him, he longed for Raven to join him in combat, but that never happened. Although they may disagree on most subjects he still loves his siblings.

My likes ||
✔ Good food
✔ Other fighters (He doesn't per say "like them" but he respects those willing to die for their cause)
✔ The sun
✔ The thrill of combat
✔ (Unpopular opinion warning) The war.
✔ Loyalty
✔ Bravery
I can't stand ||
✗ Total Darkness
✗ Those who oppose the sun
✗ Traitors and thieves.
✗ The Undead and Demons.
✗ Being asked to take off his armor.
✗ The concept of being left behind in a world without war
✗ Cowards

You wanna know about me fine here is my life story || Horus was adopted into the church at a young age due to being born with the blessing mark of hope (His aura). From that point he climbed the system and ended up a War Paladin by the age 18. From the point of being anointed he was thrown into the war so this molded who he is. His many fights with the kingdoms enemies have left him scarred both physically and mentally. He always wears his armor in public in fear of onlookers seeing him. He has a great disgust for both the Undead and Demons from the acts he has seen them do. His entire life has consisted of training for this war and he is secretly afraid of a future without it. He knows that if the war is over for good then his entire existence is threatened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff