Welcome to Gaia! ::

greenoracle
Sounds good. I'll be posting a map of the current combat zones later tonight if you can stick around.

Cool i will try to get back online alittle later ^^
Sorry that I've been inactive over the past few days. I've been sick over the past few days, but I should be up to doing something in a day or two.I apologize for the inconvenience.
greenoracle
Sorry that I've been inactive over the past few days. I've been sick over the past few days, but I should be up to doing something in a day or two.I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey I've been sick to sucks huh? anyway hope you feel better at least we need to get this Rp up and running again ((no offence to anyone just think it might be moving alittle slow))

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I'm sorry you got sick. sad That always sucks. I should be making a post here in a day or two. Homework's piled up a bit for AP Gov and AP Calc, what with the exams only two weeks away.
xXScattercloakXx
I'm sorry you got sick. sad That always sucks. I should be making a post here in a day or two. Homework's piled up a bit for AP Gov and AP Calc, what with the exams only two weeks away.

wow no hurry or rush real life comes first right ^^

also just realize you were not talking to me were you lol
OKAY. SICKNESS MOSTLY OVER. PAPERS AND SO ON ARE CAUSING UNPLEASANTNESS, BUT I'LL BE ABLE TO GET A POST IN SOMETIME TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ALLCAPS BUT I HAVE FINISHED DRINKING AN ENTIRE TWELVE PACK OF DIET PEPSI OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST EIGHT SEVEN HOURS AND AM SOOOOO WIRED RIGHT NOOWWWWW.

HA HA HA. HA HA.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
>_< Wow that post was a lot smaller than I had thought.... Never will I make something so small on a normal basis. It's an ultra-ultra-rare thing...
I apologize for my negligence both in the main RP and in putting the strategic map together. I should be able to get the map done some time this weekend and will commence posting right about now.
greenoracle
I apologize for my negligence both in the main RP and in putting the strategic map together. I should be able to get the map done some time this weekend and will commence posting right about now.

sweet ^^ welcome back and I personally had no problem with you getting your real life stuff done. (cant really speak for the others mrgreen )

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Haha I'm fine. I understand real life (I sort of have one to my displeasure *joking*)

Anyways, Shadow, my comment about the illness was to you both so you were fine with responding smile
xXScattercloakXx
Haha I'm fine. I understand real life (I sort of have one to my displeasure *joking*)

Anyways, Shadow, my comment about the illness was to you both so you were fine with responding smile

ok Phew thought I was way way in the wrong there

also as you can tell I post ALOT so I do my best to have a real life but sometimes I'm just here bored waiting for a good rp

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Haha same. I'm on five different forum sites with a plethora of characters in even more RPs. I have up to seven characters in one RP alone.
It's nice to have that half-gram of caffeine out of my system. And for the withdrawal symptoms to be done.
((guys I was outside forced doing some work in the cold and caught something nasty. I can barely think straight so I think I;m down for now. Sorry)) emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff