Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
ok guys i got a pm from a guy wanting to join and i want your opinion if i should let him join or not~

heres the profile down here

Yeti Frostgale
User_Name: yeti frostgale
Name: Jason (Jace) Beleren
Age (Approximate): 21
What side are you on: mercenary(currently employed by England)
Bio: when the war first started, Jace was a simple mechanic the specialized in building and repairing mechs. because of this he was quickly contacted by the American military who offered him a job. Since so many of the battles were being fought with mechs, they needed people who knew how to fix them. Eventually he was stationed a bit closer to the front lines where the mechs and their pilots could return to battle sooner after repairs were complete. Unfortunately this didn't last very long. Only three weeks after he was stationed there, an unknown group of mechs bombarded the base, demolishing most of it and killing everyone they found before leaving. despite the total destruction of the base, about 30 soldiers and engineers survived including Jace and while the others left to report to the nearest surviving base, Jace decided to stay behind where he spent the next month searching through the debris for anything salvageable, most of which was used to build his mech including a few prototype parts. now Jace works as a mercenary, fighting for whoever pays him more, specializing in not being located until after his missiles and bullets have begun carpet bombing an area.
Appearance: User Image
Mech name: Tierjinal
Mech Appearance: User Image
-Mech Weapons: PL6 'Slammer' Concussion Missiles(mounted inside shoulders)
-twin arm mounted 100mm gatling cannons
-'Medusa' scatter missile(missiles automatically locate and track targets after being fired. after nearing the target each missile splits into 10 smaller yet surprisingly powerful missiles to bombard the target)
Electron Flux Whip(ELF)[prototype weapon mounted in the center of his gatling gun's barrels. this weapon fires a powerful bolt of electricity at the target, shutting down and occasionally frying the circuits of anything electronic that it hits similar to and EMP. primarily a short to mid ranged weapon since the erratic movement of the bolt makes it difficult to aim a longer ranges
Mech Features: -Siege mode(locks mechs legs in place preventing movement and activates a prototype EM barrier system. barrier shuts down when he fires missiles although he can still fire his gatling cannons while it is active. barrier take a few seconds to activate one siege mode has been activated)
- EM Barrier system(only active in siege mode as stated above. when active the barrier detonates any missiles that touch it, including missiles that he fires. Barrier also makes him practically invisible to radar as well as blocking radiation and energy based weapons to an extent.)
Other Info: Due to its low movement speed, when entering a battle zone the Tierjinal is typically dropped from low altitudes by an unmanned transport plane

~so tell me what you think~
It's a very good profile, but I would point out that we have two characters on the Chinese-Japanese side against about eight or nine combined English, Americans, and mercenaries. The balance is already lopsided and this guy is really dang powerful in his own right.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
good idea~
We need an influx of lower-powered Chinese and Japanese characters, frankly. Both Asaji and Kazuma's brother are boss-level enemies. Asaji was never intended as a "main character." She was meant to be a "s**t just got real" character that requires three or four people to take down. Not everyone needs to be like that and frankly we shouldn't have to use like a million NPCs in every fight.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I also say that, while planned out nicely, he should put in a few limits. They don't have to be major or pointed out in the profile but he should at least know not to powerplay with such a character. I agree with the balancing thing and, if need be because of Jacob's... questionable, interests, I can always have him join the opposite side as a rogue.
It's not much of a limit, but let's just say that taking drugs and flying a prototype with your brain is rather unhealthy. Like, Gundam Wing Zero System unhealthy.
Still waiting on those replies.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
take a load off and listen to some fanfiction~
MLP:FIM SILENT HILL FANFIC~
Since I have little else to do at the moment, I can take command of the Allied NPCs. This'll consist of primarily of the US Navy and Royal Air Force for the time being. Hope that's cool with everyone.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I'm capable of having Jacob switch sides for his ambition but, it'll be a bit long so it'll have to be broken into a few posts. If no one has any objections... I'll wait a day before making my posts.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Name:Zack Lancer
Age (Approximate):21
What side are you on: Japan
Bio:Joined the academy for pilots right out of high school. After taking the final bar exam he barely scored a passing grade and was put into the ranks of infantry. His mecha named Grunt is nothing special but he tends to prove the academy wrong. Though, he usually makes mistakes when in combat, outside of combat zone he excels as tactical battlefield layouts.
He is now assigned to a regiment of mecha out on the front line. Hoping to prove his worth.
Appearance: User Image
Mech name:Grunt
Mech Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mech Weapons:Two short range torso mounted laser cannons. Array of Anti-Missile chafe and EMP rockets mounted on shoulders. .50cal twin barrel machine gun.
~ so tell me whatchya think~
Could we hold off on moving things around any farther in England until we hear back from Kura? I can't move until he does.

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
greenoracle
Could we hold off on moving things around any farther in England until we hear back from Kura? I can't move until he does.
i cant post untill yall move so yep~

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
It appears that we've got more people on the Japanese side. Two of which are Russian. So that's three Americans, one British, two Japanese, two Russians, and two Mercs. Did I miss anything number wise?

As for sides, Americans are with the British and Russians are with the Japanese. That makes it 4:4. Now, in this current battle, counting the Mercs, it's 6:4 with Britain and America having the higher number.

This brings up the question, should I still have Jacob switch sides? *ponders this* Perhaps, not right now. Most likely later depending on how the tides are flowing in the war.
Apologies for the delay. Just trying to get a few minutiae sorted out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff