Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there, My name's Jason and I am 24 and currently working 2 jobs. I sometimes randomly disappear due to needing this thing called...you know...sleep. So usually Saturdays are my days to like, sit there and reply and just RP all day. Otherwise every night I usually can get a few posts in so I won't ignore you completely biggrin . Promise. Also, I tend to check gaia a lot while at work

Here are some RP's I like. PS i can and will play female characters if anyone feels like playing male chars.

Key:
heart = Romance required
4laugh = Craving
redface = Romance optional but would like
3nodding = Would love to do
evil = start begging
emotion_sweatdrop = Not very good at due to inexperience

Original:

Anthro x Anthro heart 4laugh 4laugh
Anthro x Human 4laugh heart
Giantess x male (or female x shrinking male) 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Mistress x Slave 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Monster girl x Male 4laugh 4laugh
Cross dressing (forced preferable razz ) 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Multiple Character RP's 4laugh 3nodding

Fanfic/series/whatever you wanna call it XD (Note I play only OC's)

Dresden File Universe 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Sword Art Online 4laugh 4laugh heart
Characters :3 (Sometimes characters don't quite fit into specific settings therefore bios are short so that I can adapt any character below into any setting I need unless otherwise stated)

Xander

User Image

This is my favorite character to play and will start any RP off with him if no one requests a different character.

Bio: Mischevious and playful and a bit of a teaser/jokester. However, when it comes down to it he is kind/loving and loyal to those he loves.

Mugetsu

User Image

Bio: A carefree guy who is a tad ADD, and by a tad I mean he literally can jump topics in about 10 seconds flat if you give him the chance :3.

Kato

User Image

Bio: A modern day knight. He is chivalrous, kind, caring and loving. He follows his heart but also knows what comes first and will choose what's best for his top priority over anything else (wether that be his family in most cases or his country in others)

Bree

User Image

Bio: Hey, told ya I did female chars too XD. Bree's a fairly new character of mine. Sweet but generally doesn't take crap from anyone.

Amber

User Image

Bio: fun loving but kind of naive. Takes life one day at a time with no real plan for the future.
Plot Bunies

Yes, my plots have ears, fluffy tails, and hop around. If you have a problem with this....then I won't argue but it may make me sad faced sad <- see...sad face

Note, some plots were borrowed from plots that I really really liked and wouldn't mind doing more. Hearts will be by these plots.

Renegades (Anthro x Anthro) heart
The world has changed from what it once had been. People now fear anthro's because scientists have "deduced" that anthro's are diseased humans who turned into what they are now. Where once, anthro's were kept as pets they are now being thrown out. Some humans are turning them in to be killed or "cured". Either is an unpleasant way. However, most are merely kicked from there homes as it has become illegal to keep them. As one anthro finds themselves kicked from their house, another who's used to life on the streets offers a friendly hand.

Camping (multiple chars. Can work in almost any setting and with almost any pairing, usuallyhave at least one couple already in this kind of RP)

A group of friends decides to go camping over the summer. Wether this is a group of friends in medival/fantasy setting that wants to test themselves in the wild (doesn't mean girls can't come damn it D:<....I am totally not period perfect if you couldn't tell XD), or a modern setting where it's a couples retreat, or even anthro pairings who want to get back in touch with what their ancestors lived through.

The gifted pair. heart

A pair comes of age and leaves home. Unfortunately, with little money to last on their owns they become desperate. That's when a strange man offers to train them in powers they don't realize they have. As the pair is trained they are sent on mission after mission. Of course, the man and the school he works for have dark intentions for the use of the pairs powers. Will the two continue to work for them? Or will they overthrow them?

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it for now. Will add more as they come to me XD

Lonely Phantom

Bump for you <3
bumpage ^_^
bump to the bump
look another bump biggrin
and so we bump again
I'll bite (cuz I'm bored and don't feel like doing my work ... sweatdrop )

I would be interested in doing a Brother x Sister
How about you? whee
le bumpage
bumps biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items