Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently looking for some sort of PM RP. I don't do AIM/MSN/Yahoo/etc, PM system works fine for me.

I consider myself to be semi-lit. I can write a few sentences to a few paragraphs. I'll do my best to keep up with you super-long posters (who average 3 to 4 paragraphs per post) but I'm by no means picky. RPing is about fun.

Hetero only, so sorry...

Things I'll play (Either Role)

Student x Teacher (College or Highschool)
Student x Student (College or Highschool)
Slave x Master
Strangers
New Neighbor x Next Door Neighbor
Parent x Child's friend
The "Babysitter" x Child being sat/parent
Divine Being x Mortal

I'm up for just about anything though. If you've got an idea, just drop me a line. I just won't play pre-scripted / pre-made characters. So no TV Shows, Mangas, Animes, Movies, etc. I'll RP in that world, but my character will be an original.

Send a starting post and/or character pic. I can take it from there.

A sample post:
Quote:
The bidding war was over for the slave girl that was brought out. Her history? He didn't know. In fact, Jovan Xavier - sometimes referred to as Shadow back in his youth - didn't even know that the girl was going to be his newest slave. One of the people who Xavier relied upon for shipping had accidently "lost" his cargo. Instead of facing a wrath of a young, rich merchant (who happened to sometimes make people go missing..) he instead bought him a new "pet." Something that would hopefully please him enough not to completly cut off business.

She would find herself being hoisted out of a carriage, before a beautiful mannor build into a natural rockface. It was truly a remarkable sight.

(Feel free to use that as a starting post)

Happy hunting to all!
User ImageBump

Good luck-fwaps with good luck fan- O_O -gasp- XD NOT being mean or anything -hehee- you have my special luck......
Woohoo! Special luck!

Same to you.
Domos, bumps, ninjas, and pirates are all acceptable.
You're totally gonna be flooded by the time I post this, so I won't even bother. stare

Beloved Sage

..I am the best at what i do..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..And what i do aint pretty..
"But how we survive makes us who we are!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas