Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lover

Hi guys! I've finished most if not all of my school work for the week!! Weaving is done, the magazine pages are done, both papers are done and I have no classes tomorrow AND I get to see a proof of my magazine.

I feel like I've been released from a hot box though lol. I don't quite know what to do with myself. When should we start posting again?

Sugary Heart

I'm not sure if I should make a new thread (probably still use this OOC) or what. For some reason my brain's just fried. >_<

Blessed Lover

I mean, we're just doing a time skip, right? Personally, I think it would be fine to leave it in this thread and then maybe just clear up the page we're on in the IC thread with reserved so we can start fresh on a new page.

Sugary Heart

I suppose so... still feels a little, I dunno, wrong to skip half the roleplay. Oh well.
Well, we're basically changing the entire roleplay theme. It's like leaving chapter one incomplete and then going to finish chapter two. I think it would make sense to make another thread, but... that'd be alot of work.

Tipsy Kitten

yeah, i'm not really sure either...
maybe we continue this rp for a bit if possible?
as in move it along enough so it won't seem as weird if we timeskip or s/t
only thing i'm not sure about is if we can get enough people to continue posting oAo;

Diamond Strawberry

hey guys! sorry i've been so MIA
            i got back from spring break at midnight
            last night and slept until 8pm.. and now i'm
            back in my bed = v ="

anyway, as far as i know, we're still deciding
            which point to start, right? i didn't miss anything
            else important, did i?

Blessed Friend

Hey guys, um until probably next week I won't be able to do much with the role play, but it doesn't seem like much is going on yet lol....um, for the time being I'm going to drop my characters out (sorry Satsuki, but if you would permit I would love to rejoin at a later date(probably after next week) if anything moves forward or changes, but with school and work right now I'm getting stressed out of my gorde, so I'm trying to cut back on the role plays I'm less active in right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff