Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

*LOUD SHRIEKING*
YASSSS. I MISSED YOU AND THIS THREAD AND IM SCREAMING.
Lmao I freaked over nothing for English. My precalc skills are awful but omfg my teacher is 24 and beautiful and his a** is superb. Like I wanna find the slope of dat a**. I've been singing Anaconda under my breath over it LIKE LITERALLY BEST a** ON A GUY IVE EVER SEEN.

Anxious Fatcat

LOL butts. So magestic. So mathematic.

Haha i took pre-calc last year and had a ridiculously easy canadian teacher but i decided to say screw calculus bc NO. You need like a 5 on the AP exam to get credit anyways.

AP LIT IS A RIDE MAN. The teacher is really vague with instructions and what he wants. But jesus do these short stories have to be analyzed like ******** craaaaazy. HAS ANYONE READ "WHERE ARE YOU GOING, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN," BECAUSE LE ME TELL YOU THAT IS ONE HELL OF A TIME.

Also we're about to start like Othello which I already read freshmen year.

ANYWAYS HELL YEAH I HAD TO TIME SKIP BC IF NOT THAT LUNCH SCENE WOULD PROBABLY LAST FOREVER SO LETS GET THIS ROLLING AGAIN WHOSE NEXT??

Prophet

The thing was I was like, superb on the note taking of this thing he taught me, but we had a quiz the other day and it was like literally everything I could do I could not do anymore. It was ridiculous. Still passed it with a 65 tho emotion_yatta

OMFG WE'VE BEEN GOING OVER FRANKENSTEIN FOR THREE WEEKS NOW NO JOKE. I hate the kids in my class like I said I would, but they're so loud and eager to be smarter then the others that they answer all her questions so I can just chill without worrying about being called on. Lol yes I'm that kid.
Othello pissed me off, god bless your soul for having to go through that again. I still laugh thinking about Desdemona and Othello literally having a conversation while he strangles her, and then she talks while she's dead for a bit. I was cackling like an a*****e.

LMAO BUT I HAD THIS WHOLE THING WHERE RUE GOES ALL JANICE ON YUNAMI'S CADY MEAN GIRLS STYLE. AND YUTO WAS GONNA BE DAMIEN. BUT I VOLUNTEER WHOEVER HAS MORE FREE TIME WHICH I GUESS IS ME BECAUSE ELY'S VERY STRESSED WITH COLLEGE RIGHT NOW MY POOR BABY.
/cracks knuckles
I feel the shenanigans within me emotion_awesome

Anxious Fatcat

HAAAAVE AT IT MY FRIEND. HAVE NO MERCY. Seriously for whatever reason i could not for the life of me get out something good to post for lunch.

This is the laziest sunday of my life and i love it.

Isn't Frankenstein about like atheism and the monsters obsessive attempts to please its creator? Im tempted to read it during like our forced 20 minutes of reading every day in homeroom but i have textbooks to read instead

Anxious Fatcat

IT'S ALMOST 2016 AND EVERYTHING HURTS I MISS YOU GUYS

Anxious Fatcat

IT'S LITERALLY 2016 AND EVERYTHING HURTS I MISS YOU GUYS

like guys we're all in ******** college now????? it's not just ely anymore??????? i'm actually going to cry

Anxious Fatcat

oh wow i miss you guys haha. i hope everything is dandy.

i'll be moving back to texas in a week which sucks a lot of a** but yanno whatevs. other than that, portland is pretty gr8 and i love it but i don't got a lot of friends. it's weird that i finished my first year of college. i've known you guys since middle school.

i'm majoring in psych now, and i plan on going to grad school and stuff to become a school psychologist. i'm also a proud plant mom of a cactus named jim, a succulent named pam, and some dying flowers in a mason jar. but anyways, i miss you guys.

Anxious Fatcat

I just want to let you both know that I miss you very much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff