Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

@Dollface: OKAY. THAT'S A LIE. TOMO WAS NONE OF THOSE THINGS AT ALL. REMEMBER? SHE WAS NOT CALM WHEN SHE WAS AROUND RUE. AND SHE WAS NOT ALWAYS HAPPY.

SHE WAS VERY DRAMATIC 95% OF THE TIME. IM LAUGHINNNG.
Please don't read Yuusuke's please. It's so bad. It makes me wanna barf. I wasn't very good at English at that time. NOT LIKE IM ANY BETTER NOW.

Rue was the most popular girl. You cant argue with me on this. Almost no one paid attention to Tomo, GOD I FEEL BAD.

@Knuffles: AHHA I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEFENDING MY KAI. *whispers* my SON.
YunamixYuusuke is the best pairing hands down. THE PAINT SCENE. CAN WE JUST GO BACK THERE. GOOD MEMORIES. I'm gonna look for it.

Anxious Fatcat

I like how when I started out, Yunami was meant to be quiet and reserved and shy and whatnot, AND NOW SHE'S PRESIDENT. YUUSUKE IS THE FIRST LADY. RUE IS THE SECRETARY OF WAR.

Man, we ******** that character chart up like hell. It was like a threeway going between Rue, Yunami, and Yuu. Hell, let's throw some Rina in there just because.

EDIT, I THINK THIS CALLS FOR A SONG.
anyways here's wonderwall

and man you're so hung up over the paint fight, like that's your favorite thing ever xDD

it's cute as hell because me and my friends threw some watercolors out in the snow when it snowed like 44 inches and had a colored snowball fight. then me and mikee proceeded to have a paint fight in the kitchen with the remaining paint C:

Prophet

/hysterical crying to weezer
THIS SONG WAS IN 2010 TOO OMFG

@Knuffles:
AND WE'RE THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYBODY COULD EVER HAVE
AND WE'LL NEVER EVER EVER EVER LEAVE EACHOTHER
That threesome was legendary, MEMORIES MEMORIES MAKE ME WANNA TO GO BACK THERE, BACK THERE
THIS SONG s**t
So basically Mikee is your real life Yuusuke
You literally remade the paint scene
emotion_dowant
@Kohii:
IM SO READING THEM
YOUR ENGLISH
SO CUTE
I KEEP FORGETTING WHAT YOU ARE? RUSSIAN?
YUUSUKE IS SUCH A SEX BOMB.
Omg Tomo really hated Rue, I totally forgot. Holy s**t mang.

Fatcat

IT WAS THE MOMENT. THE MOMENT KNUFFLES. HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT SCENE? ITS WHERE THEIR LOVE BLOSSOMED.

Quote:
Yuusuke smiled at her, theres this girl who hated him a lot. Second to the cute Joker of course. This girl with long green hair was the one that wanted to punch him and kill him. He still thought she was cute. Girls are so violent, could they really think they could kill a guy so easily? They should watch out some guys don't mind hurting a girl. Yuusuke shook the thought off he smiled at her. " Yunami. Cute name. " he complimented as he smiled walking around the gym looking at the surroundings. " Yu, and Yuu. " he said realizing the first two letters of their names was the same. He then noticed Sora was there too and started to stare at him for a moment, blink and look away.

I like that part too. Look at my bad grammar. LOOK AT IT.
I use to love Wonderwall. I have Oasis' CD LOL.
OH AND THE SCENE BEFORE THAT WAS MY FAVE SCENE. IT WAS WITH RUE. That's when I had a crush on Rue. My 14 year old self had good taste.

That's cute. Awwww you guys should have nerf gun war. It's what cute couples do these days.

Fatcat

Yuusuke is a giant loser. THE REAL SEX BOMB IS RUE. RUE-CHAN. MY LOVE.
I'm not Russian LOOOL. I'm Nordic. hahaha.
But I'm American now I guess, haha.
UGH MY ENGLISH IS EMBARRASSING PLEASE DOLLFACE. DONT. IT WAS NOT CUTE. IT WAS BAD.

Prophet

AW ******** RUE AND YUUSUKE INTERACTIONS ARE PRICELESS IM SCREAMING.
Rue's like "New Queen bitchhhh, *sips juicebox* gonna go ******** her too"
And Yuu's like "OOOHHH YOU CUTE AND COOL AND JELLY GURL HEY LIL MAMA LEMME WHISPER IN YOUR EAR"
AND RUES LIKE "AWH ******** NAH"
AND THEN GUESS WHO THE ******** SHOWS UP

"Asuna was now about to leave when she spotte Rue and Yuu. She figured she would go talk to them since there was nothing better to do. Rose was beside Asuna chuckling as they were now standing beside the two. "Hey Rue and Yuu." Asuna said in her normal voice. Rose chuckled again and came into view. "Yo! Whats up guys?!" She said loudly."
DAMMIT DREAM COME ON DUDE
ITS SO CUTE AND YOUR NORDIC WHAAAT THATS SO COOL

Anxious Fatcat

I know it was the moment! I just can't believe I forgot about it gonk Seriously, it would've been lost forever if you never reminded me about it.

D'AWH. CUTE YUNAMI AND YUUSUKE MOMENTS. NICKNAMES. DYING. YUUSUKE IS MY ONE TRUE LOVE, SORRY MIKEE.

Dude Tomo and Yunami hated the ******** out of Rue. And then Yunami and Rue had a sweet moment or something and then Yunami joined the bad guys in that future roleplay xD OPPOSITE DIRECTION THAN INTENDEEEED.

Anxious Fatcat

SERIOUSLY DREAM HAD LIKE 12 RANDOM a** CHARACTERS LIKE WHO THE ******** IS ASUNA SHITTTT.

ohhhh bby speak foreign to me.

Prophet

FOR REAL THIS CHARACTER PROCEEDS TO MAKE FUN OF RUE AND THEN JUMP ON YUU LITERALLY.
MY GOD SHE REALLY HAD IT OUT FOR ME.

Aw, Yunami is Rue's total bae. They bonded over a concert gone wrong I think cause Rue was having a real rough time and she proceeded to HIT A MUSICIAN OVER THE HEAD WITH A VIOLIN THIS GIRL IS SO GREAT
And then she calmed down when Yunami showed up and is like "I must wish for my papa's love Lady Yunami, I am not going to cease even thoust begs"

Anxious Fatcat

awh dude aileen's posting style wasn't half bad i'm so prou-OH GOD IS THAT THE LYRICS TO HOT MESS FROM THAT ONE BAND OH MAN OH MAN

Memorable events from My Heart:
1.Yuusunami kiss
2. Yunami going apeshit and smashing a chair over Rue.
3. Rue going apeshit and smashing a violin over musician.
4. Rue BITING KEVIN'S ******** LIPRING OUT OF HIS FACE.

Yunami went in such a different direction when they all grew up xD Like she went to work for Easter with Rue and Yuu and I'm so glad I did that because you'd expect Yuu and Rue to like find the goodness in their hearts to be the good guys BUT NOPE. ******** THE GUARDIANS.

Prophet

OH MY GOD
NO WONDER DREAM THOUGHT ELY LIKED TITS
RUE JUST USED HER TITS ON HIM VIA BACKHUG
I LOVE YOU RUE IM SO GLAD YOU WERE A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION THANK YOU JESUS

LOL THIS WAS SHUGO CHARA YUNAMI NOT WWE THE ********
Oh my god it was not shoujo in the slightest Rue was literally punching-bag tits Mcgee.
And the Yuusanami kiss
DREAM BLEW HER TOP
yesss lip ring bite, get it bdsm baes

AWWW AILEEN I LOVED HERRRRRRR

Edit: I was so happy Yunami joined Easter, we were better than those b***h tits. GOOD CHOICE BAE, GET THAT MONEY FROM RUINING PRE-PUBESCENT KIDS HOPES AND DREAMS

Fatcat

I'M READING ALL YUU'S LINES HOLY CRAP. IF I QUOTED ALL THE FLIRTY LINES HE HAS IN THIS RP IT WOULD BE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH. ENOUGH FOR A LIT RP. rofl

@Dollface: YEAH ASUNA. I WAS READING THIS AND I WAS LIKE "WHO'S THIS GIRL LOL" SHE WAS SO IRRELEVANT AND SHE WAS ALL FLIRTY AND JUMPED ON YUUSUKE. AND YUUSUKE WAS LIKE "YEA U CUTE" BUT WHEN RUE WALKED AWAY HE DITCHED HER TO APOLOGIZE TO RUE LOL. OH 14 YEAR OLD ME.

@Knuffles: AJDGFJ SPEAK FOREIGN TO ME??? I almost choked hahahaha.
You wouldn't like it. I have a weird accent, haha. Even now I think? It's not as bad as before.
Yunami and Rue had that special friendship they know it. It took a while but yeah it was there.

@Both: Wait what happened at the continuation of My Heart? I totally forgot hahaha,

Fatcat

xx deville - - DOLL
OH MY GOD
NO WONDER DREAM THOUGHT ELY LIKED TITS

oh my god. hahahahahaha.

Fatcat

Quote:
" So this is what you do to men. " he said trying not to make his nose suddenly make a blood puddle, hey he may be a natural perv but he's only fourteen. He suddenly turned around infront of Rue and held her close. He hugged her gently and put and rested his head on her shoulder. " And this is what it feels like to be used. " he said calmly. Rue was doing what she always does with other boys like what Yuu does. He sighed and his warm breath could be felt on Rue's neck. He whispered in her ear. " Are you putting me in a guilt trip or something? " he then nuzzled gently. " Well stop because its working. " he held her closer and tighter.

Was it this part???? Hhahahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces