Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

A 1x1 Search Thread.
Current Status: On the Hunt!

Hey all, take a look around and maybe offer me a "heart" if you are a kind soul.
I'm currently just trying to see if anyone might enjoy writing with someone who is dedicated but limited in terms of availability.
Please realize that I am almost always open for any good plot! Feel free to approach me with anything that isn't on the list. (Especially because I probably overlook some things.)
Post here or shoot me a PM. =]

| Introduction. | About Mist. | Qualifications. | Preferences. |

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
| A B O U T | M I S T |

Le Bio
                Time Zone: EST
                Time On: Varies.

Le School
                University: Georgetown
                Year: Sophomore
                Major: Culture and Politics
                Concentration (Minor): N/A
                Languages: English (dur.), French, and German

Le Fun
                Sports: Basketball & Soccer
                Theatre: Yes
                Music: Yes
                Art: Sorta
                Movies: Yes
                Anime: Sorta
                Nature: Sorta/No
                VGs: Sorta/No

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
| Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S |

Le Moi
                Post Length: Honestly, it varies. But, it's never shorter than four or five solid paragraphs. (For a better idea, here's my test thread!)
                Grammar: If you haven't noticed yet, I use it. It's my friend.
                Frequency: Again, it varies. I am a student and my schedule is hectic given my work load and my involvement with student organizations on campus. I will let you know if things are getting dicey, but expect at least a post a week if not!
                Decorations: Why not!
                Pictures: Anime or Real People. I can go either way!
                Relationships: I can do heterosexual easily and have dabbled slightly in M/M relationships but have never seriously done F/F. I am open to it though, as with any pairing, if the plot is there to back it up.
                Intrigue: I fiend it. Trust me, I fiend it.

Le Toi
                Post Length: I'd love for you to give me what I give you, and then some if you are that inspired. =]
                Grammar: Let it be your friend too! I understand a few mistakes - we all make them - but I can't tolerate incongruent text.
                Frequency: One post a week would be grand, I completely understand if there is less. Which leads me to something fairly important, I am open to leaving the roleplay open for as long as we want as long as there is communication between the two of us. Just let me know what's up and I'll do the same. Easy enough, right?
                Decorations: Again, Why not!
                Pictures: Which ever you prefer, as long as it's something! I love just having a go to reference.
                Relationships: Hopefully you're open to them! They do make things more interesting after all.
                Intrigue: DEAR GOD PLEASE. Make our collaborative plot appealing. I BEG you.

Le Nous
                OOC: Friendly banter is always nice. I feel like it kind of makes you want to write more.
                Where: Private Thread(s) or chat RPs, but - by chat RP I mean straight dialogue. It's hilarious when you give it a shot. I promise!
                Double: or Triple? Or Quadruple? I'm up for anything as long as it adds value to what we are doing.

| Introduction. | About Mist. |] Qualifications. | Preferences. |

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
| P R E F E R E N C E S |

FINALLY!
The part you have all been searching for because it really is the most interesting: THE RP TOPICS.
I'll list them with the flowers I've been using; five is obviously representative of my strongest craving and one my least.
If it's underlined, I'd prefer to play that role (if you don't mind).
If I have decided to emphasize it in some way, well - you'll see. =P
Also, kittens, if you think I may enjoy an idea you have. Please tell me. If you have plot, I may in fact tag along for the ride.

Le Books
                Harry Potter ❀❀❀❀
                  Marauder Era - Absolutely. I love it.
                  Trio Era - Iffy. I feel that it is really hard to make it work here given that the plot JK created is so tight and perfect.
                  Epilogue Era - Convince Me!

The Hunger Games ❀❀❀
                  Pre 74th - Maybe; I've never done it so I'm not sure how to approach it.
                  74th and On - Super Iffy. I don't think I could handle already knowing which characters of mine I had to off and it's tricky to create a plot outside of the game. Nevertheless, convince me.

Eragon ❀❀
                  Convince me on all accounts. I have a crazy grandma character that I love to work with here, but not much else.

Warm Bodies ❀❀❀❀❀
                  OMG. PLEASE. YES. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR SOMETHING BASED OFF OF THIS. (Pathetic? Probably. But, I am a sucker for transformation stories.)

Le TV
                  Pre Aang - Maybe! It'd be cool to create some random avatar from the past.
                  Aang - Convince me. We could use Canons... but what else?
                  Korra - Still developping. Seems risky, but hey! Who knows? ;P

Once Upon a Time ❀❀❀❀
                  I think the concept is awesome! Fairytales merged together in the modern world. More please. =] (But maybe not more in the sense of the actual show plot. heh.)

Downton Abbey ❀❀❀❀
                  It's period. It's dramatic. It has intrigue. It doesn't have to necessarily be based on the existing plot, just the concept in general or whatever you like.

Le Other
                Greek Mythology/Chinese Zodiac/Astrology Signs ❀❀❀❀
                  I love when this can be brought into modern plots in terms of manifestations of said deity or sign, etc. It just amuses me greatly.

Fullmetal Alchemist ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
                  It's beautiful. There really are no other words to describe it other than that. I have such an intensely profound appreciation for the depth of the characters and what they bring to the plot that I'm wary of meddling with what is already there, but what happens after Shamballa? That could be very interesting. Or what happens after Ed - well, I can't ruin Brotherhood for everyone. ;P Just know that I know a lot. I love it. I would love for someone to share in it with me in a respectable way.(Sorry if that sounds pretentious but as my gateway anime, it holds a significant place for me! I also just really enjoy Edward Elric. There. I said it. (But who doesn't?))

Kingdom Hearts ❀❀❀❀❀
                  There will never be enough room in my heart for this series that kind of formed my earliest RPing experiences. I am unfortunately not every familiar with the workings of the org, though I am trying to keep track of the cutscenes from the new games. If you have a plot come talk to me, maybe we can figure something awesome out. =] (Though be warned, when I say I am not very familiar with the org... I mean it. The likelihood of my botching a personality is high.)

Disney ❀❀❀❀❀
                  Surprise me. I love the animated films. I really really do. Twist them even. That's when I get super excited! (No Garys or Marys though. =[ wink

Period ❀❀❀❀❀
                  WWI/WWII: Yes. Please. I love it. My major is revolving around the 20th century for crying out loud.
                  Victorian: Oo La La.
                  Future: Sure. I can handle cyborgs... I actually really like cyborgs.
                  Revolution: These time periods are hot. They are so freaking attractive. Let's build a barricade and bayonet someone.

Transformation ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
                  If you can involve this theme into any of the aforementioned niches, like a literal transformation sequence, YOU ARE A GOD SEND AND I WILL MARRY YOU SO FAST.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
| Introduction. | About Mist. | Qualifications. | Preferences. | ... |

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200