Yes 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
No 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Maybe 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 > >>

Fashionable Hunter

Varaki

I will ask her when she gets online!!
I want nacho's so she better install them!! !! ! !! We have my computer though because wifi reaches the closet - so we can stay entertained while we wait.

Wrathful Phantom

R a w r ima t i g a r

I will ask her when she gets online!!
I want nacho's so she better install them!! !! ! !! We have my computer though because wifi reaches the closet - so we can stay entertained while we wait.

Yay! Kay. I want curry myself. XD Yay! Mine should to so we can have fun still while waiting to be taken out to reply and then put back in. Yes we can.

Colorful Sweetheart

Hello again wonderful people. ^_^

Wrathful Phantom

Hellos!!! How are you?

Colorful Sweetheart

@Varaki::

I'm doing pretty good today. ^_^
How're you?

Wrathful Phantom

That is good. I am doing okay, in class. Plus my hands are bruised from mowing the lawn yesterday so it hurts to put pressure on them. >.<

Colorful Sweetheart

Oh, fun. Are you in high school of college?
And ouch. How did you manage to bruise your hands?

Wrathful Phantom

College. I am not that young, but not too old I hope. XD

I was mowing the lawn and it had started hurting after that. It is the lawn mowers fault. XD

Colorful Sweetheart

Awesome. What field of study are you going in to?

Fashionable Hunter

Varaki

wooo ! I want curry too please ... :3

Wooo woo woo!!!

Sweet Sugarness Cupcake

Hello again biggrin
How are you, girly?

@everyone Feel free to start plotting among yourselves as long as your accepted into the RP and stuff. I'm open for plotting too, I'll be working on Sorcha's write up, if you haven't read her reserve yet you can find the link a page or two back. I'll link it again once I get the write up done though.

Also, remember to keep us updated and keep in mind you're allowed to write / add as much as you want to your characters test thread. :]

Colorful Sweetheart

R a w r ima t i g a r

Girly? lol, it's like you know me so well already.
I'm doing good. About to do homework, so replies here may be slow.
And I plan on adding to my character soon, but it'll be a few hours before I can.

Fashionable Hunter

Sweet Sugarness Cupcake

Haha, sorry - I do that to people sometimes.

No problem. :]
We won't be starting the role play until all the roles are filled or there is one spot left.
Good luck with the HW !

Anything interesting happen today?

Colorful Sweetheart

R a w r ima t i g a r

Lol, it's not a bad thing. I have a friend I've known since elementary school who calls me that. I thought it was funny.
No, nothing interesting. Just got more homework is all, lol.
And you?

Fashionable Hunter

Sweet Sugarness Cupcake

Haha okay : D

lol, how much more homework?
Naw, noting exciting here.

Colorful Sweetheart

R a w r ima t i g a r

Intro to baking :: I have to do vocab, which I'm doing now, and copy down recipe cards to take to class. As well as write a journal for the week, which should be easy.

Product and purchasing :: the whole quarter is one big project, the first part is due in three weeks, so I'm going to start tomorrow. It's basically here's a menu, the recipes, make an inventory list of what to order and how much of what, as well as cost.

Management :: I have to do a resume for the year 2020. Basically as if I had the job I'm hoping to have by then, as well as the experience I hope to have gained by then. Should be fun. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff