16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
R a w r ima t i g a r
Talon_tyler

Ok, I added the picture drop shadow requirements on the front page. n.n
You can use picmonkey.com, if you don't know how either one of us can do it. :]

I will use the site in a moment. But for now these are my images of Carver. Pictures

Fashionable Hunter

Talon_tyler

I lovee your model. :]
Chemi is just going to alter the picture she chose a bit so it'll be long enough to fit our size requirements. That way it won't stretch and look weird. n.n

The last two or three are my favourites, biggrin

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Also if you like I can double as another male character. But I can wait on that.

Fashionable Hunter

Talon_tyler

Yeah, I think waiting will be a good idea. Once we get some more people, if it takes too long to find the last I'll let people double.

Right now the only ones playing multiple characters are Chemi and I because we want characters in the group and our sociopath characters. n.n ! lol

We are greedy.
Talon_tyler

User Image

This work? If not I can do a different one 3nodding

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
xoxo Organic Chemistry
Talon_tyler

User Image

This work? If not I can do a different one 3nodding

That is perfect... I was going to open my gimp up . Thank you. I suppose I could work on my post picture. XD. Thank you.

And as for the greedy thing that is find. What with you to being the overlords of this role play.

Fashionable Hunter

Talon_tyler

Hehe that's how I see it. :-3

I'll be adding the picture to the front page now !!

Eeeeee.. So excited. [/size[
Talon_tyler

That is perfect... I was going to open my gimp up . Thank you. I suppose I could work on my post picture. XD. Thank you.

And as for the greedy thing that is find. What with you to being the overlords of this role play.

np mrgreen

If you have any rp friends please invite them 3nodding

The more the merrier!

Fashionable Hunter

I added the link to your test thread to the picture on the front page as well @Tyler n.n ! !
Oh don't forget to update the first place holder picture in your reserve thread! mrgreen

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
I will write his back story tomorrow. But I always wanted to comment that weekends are rough for me to get posts outs. Some times I can and sometimes I can't. It all depends on when I work. But through the week I can post basically every day.

Fashionable Hunter

Talon_tyler

Alright :] We understand the business, as long as you keep up and get a post out every two weeks we will be happy. I know a lot of people are busy because of school / work and etc.

I'm also going to change the rules about the profile's a little bit, I won't require more than I already put up but I'm going to make it so if people want to develop their characters more and add it into their test thread, that's perfectly acceptable. Chemi and I talked a little about it, she thinks it's a good idea. n.n

Just thought I'd let you know.

Fashionable Hunter

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Bump for us|~

Fashionable Hunter

Talon_tyler

Good morning. : ]

Quick Reply