Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gonna join?

Yes 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
No 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Maybe 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 >

@ infirmitas - omg...I absolutely love lemon poppy seed muffins. Sadly superstore stopped selling them in their mixed muffin packs... crying

@ Rawr - every episode....no wonder your brain is mush, you need sleep -petpets-

@ Everyone - Happy late Halloween!!! mrgreen
I spent the better half of this evening sick to my stomach lying on my moms couch watching tv/the mummy as she handed out candy with my uncle. My nose is now raw and reddish from blowing it so often...ugg i hate this time of year when i get sick, it never ever ever ever fails...i always get sick. burning_eyes

Colorful Sweetheart

Happy late Halloween to you too. ^^

I spent my day doing homework and watching the last Harry Potter movie with one of my roommates. We had started having a Potter marathon last week, but we were only able to watch the first three on Wednesday, then only the fourth one on Thursday, and the fifth one on Friday. We watched the sixth one yesterday, and both movies for seven today.
Harry Potter Rocks!! The books were the best but they also made pretty good movies as well if you havent read the books. I just finished watching this weeks Nashville episode, its pretty good so far, anyone else watching it? Also breaking dawn part two is coming out soon and I cannot wait for that 3nodding mrgreen gonna go see it with rawr, gonna be EPIC! heart

Anyone have any good recommendations for a good book to read? I just finished Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout and am craving for the third book in the series already stressed

Ohwell...at least the next one comes up like right away, Dec 11th!!! woot woot biggrin Just need some other books to keep me occupied until then.

Okay enough of that, I think its time to go to bed. ninja

Colorful Sweetheart

Dx
I will be putting my next post together very, very soon I swear I will!
Or at least I'm going to try to anyway.
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted yet and I've said that I will.
It just got kinda stressful the passed couple days. ^^;;

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sweet Sugarness Cupcake
Dx
I will be putting my next post together very, very soon I swear I will!
Or at least I'm going to try to anyway.
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted yet and I've said that I will.
It just got kinda stressful the passed couple days. ^^;;

Life comes first. Hope you are alright

Colorful Sweetheart

Talon_tyler

Yeah, I'm doing better right now.
How are you doing?

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sweet Sugarness Cupcake
Talon_tyler

Yeah, I'm doing better right now.
How are you doing?

Good good. Nothing to complain about. *huggle*

Colorful Sweetheart

Talon_tyler

That's good. ^^
Have a happy Halloween?

Omnipresent Traveler

16,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sweet Sugarness Cupcake
Talon_tyler

That's good. ^^
Have a happy Halloween?

Yes all the little monsters. It was fun. I love Halloween. It was my sixth anniversary. So we had lots of fun.

Colorful Sweetheart

Talon_tyler

Aw, that sounds like a lot of fun! ^^

Colorful Sweetheart

Okay, so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to, but I was able to pull a post together.
Please don't hesitate to tell me if I need to fix anything. It might take a couple days to fix, so please be patient. I got some bad news tonight that I'm still trying to wrap my mind around.
But anyway, there's my post, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful night.

Dapper Genius

4,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
xoxo Organic Chemistry
I know! Shame, isn't it?

R a w r ima t i g a r
Hey tigar, just letting you know that I had Vanessa interact a little with Sorcha on the beach (lake?) before she dashed off. I assumed that Sorcha probably wouldn't have been as earnest as Tristan in swimming since she's pregnant (though I'm not sure if she's showing yet or not?) so I hope that's not too big of a problem! Let me know if it is.

In other news, just posted!

Fashionable Hunter

She isn't really showing yet, and I think the interactions were perfect haha.. inspiring actually.

I want to post for Sorcha but I haven't been sleeping a lot lately, so my brain is sort of exhausted.

So I will post by the end of this coming week.

how are you doing?

Dapper Genius

4,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
R a w r ima t i g a r
Oh! I'm glad. surprised And go sleep, honey, this RP isn't going anywhere with you.

I'm doing OK. I got a lot of time-sensitive things done this week. I'm leaving for a trip next week, so now I'm just relaxing for a little bit before things start picking up again. You?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff