Welcome to Gaia! ::

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

Alice is now open. (:
The person who reserved her dropped, so if you wanted her before and couldn't cause she was taken, now's your chance!
Also there is a new rule! Go take a look, please!

Aaaaand, hello! c:
If you haven't already seen I'm going to be playing Dodger and Vitani. biggrin
And one other character, but I haven't decided who yet! >n<
A T T E N T I O N ! ! !
(man there's a lot of notices lately...)

I've updated the front page, so there is now an event post! Now that we know what's going on we can get to posting! Have fun kids!!! (:
ALSO - we need a party host! Any takers???

Girl-Crazy Fairy

10,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  Hi there, I'm Nakilee, and I'm going to be playing the LOVELY Flynn Rider ♪
Weeeellllcommeeeee!!! :3
Huzzah for lots of people! =]

Since I haven't officially introduced myself, hi everybody! I'll be playing Ariel, Nala, Tramp, and Hades (whose models are Aja Warren, Kristina Bazan, Jeremy Sumpter, and Adam Gallagher respectively, by the way). I'm looking forward to roleplaying with everyone!

Would anyone care to plot?
Elisya

Yes yes yes! <3
I already decided to have Arissa (Tink) like Nathan. c:
Because I thought it'd be cute since Jeremy Sumpter played Peter Pan in the live action movie. >w<
Hola~
/Playingzerofromnightmarebeforechristmas
<3

How is everyone? biggrin

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hey. Just curious I know someone who would really enjoy this role-play and he's a really good writer. Mind if I send him a link? And also would he have to do anything specific to join or just send a profile?
Maiya Kajuji

Oh, that'd be great! Please send him a link! He wouldn't need to do anything special, just send in his profile and follow the rules! ^-^

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
OMG Flyin Pandas

Fabulous! Also is it possible that I could reserve him a character? He might be able to make a profile for a while.

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Elisya
Huzzah for lots of people! =]

Since I haven't officially introduced myself, hi everybody! I'll be playing Ariel, Nala, Tramp, and Hades (whose models are Aja Warren, Kristina Bazan, Jeremy Sumpter, and Adam Gallagher respectively, by the way). I'm looking forward to roleplaying with everyone!

Would anyone care to plot?

Wanna make Hades & Scar friends?

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
HEY EVERYONE cat_blaugh
names yoyo
and i'm playing Jack [nightmare before christmas]
Simba [Lion king]
Glow worm [James and the giant peach]
Archimedes [Sword and the stone]

Anyone want to interact or plan something with any one of my characters? don't be shy haha
@ OMG Flyin Pandas: Oh my gosh, I just realized that! I think that's a good idea! Oh, if you still need someone to host the party, Jason'll do it.

@ EroticRomance: Sounds good to me! They'll be friends in a villainy way.

@ yoyo: I'm gonna be honest, I haven't seen any of the movies your characters are from except The Lion King. So we gotta plot for Simba and Nala, obviously, but other than that, do you have any ideas?

Friendly Humorist

any one want to plot ? c:

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
i will plot with anyone who wants to. i've got megara from hercules and will hopefully have more (that is if i can ever make up my mind)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff