Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tryfon
Helliion Angel
Tryfon

Thank you :3
Lol and the relationship parts I think she would happily join Lyle and Bob on the adventures
As for Kate and Logan whenever they try to pick on her, the insults and things sort of fly over her head? xD

No problemo! I like to keep tabs on where people are just in case my people wander. lol. '

And YAY! Well if you want to join them they are in a book fort in the library.

As for Kate and Logan they don't really throw insults, they slam people into lockers and threaten them...they are more physical people than verbal assaults.

Lol
I can just see them picking on Angelina and then Angelina saying something stupid like: "Well hello there! How are you two today? I'm doing swell, thanks for asking!" xDDD

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Oooh just wait for Oogie. She'll make the verbal and physical pain FLY!!! There will be torture. >: D
Helliion Angel

Hahaha. Oogie can be the double threat. I am so excited!!!

haha! That is going to be AWESOME! Sounds just adorable.
for yeah Kate and Logan can have as many enemies as anybody wants it. Enemies for the win.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wally is just there right now.
But oogie shall be amazing.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
OMG Flyin Pandas
Maiya Kajuji
Hey. Anyone any good at making posting formats? Okay dumb question it appears you all are. Anyone want to help me with some. I'm not a big fan of the ones I make.

I wouldn't mind helping you out! ^-^ I'e got a testing thread with samples of some formats I'e done if you'd care to take a look. (I've actually done a Kida one before.)

Ooh! Sounds fabulous! I'd really appreciate it.
Helliion Angel

I just wanted to give you a heads up I was going to wait for Tink to join them before posting as Lyle again. I hope that's okay....
Tryfon

That's a-okay with me!

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Any one wanna plot with Vivian(a.k.a. flower)?
Hey everyone!!! Sorry for the delays, like Yoki said, I had to visit my mum today (which isn't my favorite thing, lemme tell ya...) so I'm pretty pooped! >.<
I'm about to go through all of the new profiles right now, and see what's up so just hang tight for your pms!
BY THE WAY, yes, I have decided to allow KH characters for those who haven't already heard. (:

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
No Oogie, tryfon. sad

Tipsy Grabber

I_rocks Ur_socks

guess who's new to this rp c;

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Oooh! Who are you gonna play?

Tipsy Grabber

i am beauty!

so what all is going on so i can butt her in?!
Maiya Kajuji
OMG Flyin Pandas
Maiya Kajuji
Hey. Anyone any good at making posting formats? Okay dumb question it appears you all are. Anyone want to help me with some. I'm not a big fan of the ones I make.

I wouldn't mind helping you out! ^-^ I'e got a testing thread with samples of some formats I'e done if you'd care to take a look. (I've actually done a Kida one before.)

Ooh! Sounds fabulous! I'd really appreciate it.

Awesome! c: Here's the link.
The only one that's not mine is the Nemo one. (I was testing it out to fix some glitches for someone.) razz
I'll post today, sorry guys. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces