Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Strawberry

Jimbob236

I guess I just worry too often that people dont wanna read a chunky bio.
      thanks guys for doing it though it means so much to me * u*
      omg yeah I'm excited that he's going after Quinn.
      I don't know how he would handle sarcasm... I don't know if he would actually understand it tbh.
      but nonetheless Ramiel is going to find him very irritable because;
      "water sage? he's just a zora. its not some devine power for them to breathe underwater..." //sighs

YAY I cant wait to see your Soulkin!!

tim3hopp3r

oh gee thank you so much c:
      I'm super excited to have him and Vania interact.
      I cant even picture him reacting to her if she tried flirting and being seductive with him.
      I feel like he would get EXTREMELY flustered but hide it and probably come off as really cranky because of it.
      I don't think he's ever had any real dealings with female attention.....

Familiar Phantom

Happy weekend everyone! cool
Just want to throw out there that if anyone is up for plotting at any time, I'm open to ideas.
I don't know how frequently Soulkin and Sages will be communicating but it'll be fun to think of things regardless. emotion_kirakira
Let me know what you're thinking and I'll be up for some brainstorming. Can't wait to see the RP take flight!
oh man YES. I've always been particularly interested in the Soulkin of Devoid and how it could be handled because theyre supposed to be... well, devoid of everything. So there's a lot of room for some real interesting backstory and interactions.

I'm on break this weekend too! Thanksgiving plus I have Tuesday off... =w= it's gonna be a nice long weekend.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Holy wow, I haven't popped in for a while! I just guess Hyrule Warriors consumed me at this point.

Anyway, I'm gonna check and see tomorrow if my laptop's been fixed by now, so I can get back here.

Familiar Phantom

Between Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros, I'm hopelessly addicted. crying
But I haven't gone anywhere! And I'm still ready to roll anytime things look like they're set.

Omnipresent Conventioneer

10,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yeah...Smash is a thing. ouo;

I'm also involved in my school's production of A Christmas Carol, so I've been busy with that all of a sudden. ^w^;

Plus, trying to figure stuff out for my soulkin has been keeping me stuck. Mainly backstory stuff, but that's kinda necessary. -shrugs-

I'm ready to start with my other characters, if anything, though.
      I would say I'm also hopelessly engrossed in smash, but i actually started playing fire emblem again...

curse these games and their developed characters. talk2hand
      so, anybody got any fun halloween plans?

i'm working. gonk

Familiar Phantom

tim3hopp3r
so, anybody got any fun halloween plans?

i'm working. gonk

I'll be working, too. But the weekend will be awesome, at least!

Desirable Strawberry

im sick as a dog.
      so im just gonna be staying in and throwing handing candy to kids.

Omnipresent Conventioneer

10,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm going to be sleeping soon, so that I can get up at 3am and go to work. x.x;

Meh...there's a party up at school I was invited to that I can't go to because of work, but I think I'll live. -shrugs- I haven't actually gone to a party yet.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I'll be staying home and handing candy out to all the gremlins kids that come by.

(still haven't picked up my laptop for some reason)

Dangerous Phantom

It would be greatly appreciated if the amazing rp'ers in this thread would give some feedback on the first 2 posts of the planning thread I'm linking. Thanks a bunch crying

Link: planning thread
      welp that's another halloween come and gone! which means... november is upon us. which also means nanowrimo will be getting pushed aside -- AGAIN -- because of all the papers and stuff i'll have to write. gonk

don't ever let anyone tell you majoring in english lit isn't hard work. so.. much... reading.....

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
MAJORA'S MASK 3D
SPRING 2015

(nuff said)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff