Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Shadow Demon Hikari
Well for the time being, you can just take a picture of them and upload them

That might help if I had an iphone or camera, but sadly, I don't.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Dying Hope

Looks like things aren't exactly working out for me.
So I tried scanning my pics in through my laptop, and I think I already mentioned that, but that was a flop, so I thought about using an old desktop we still have. I got it working, but it can't connect to the internet to download the scanner's driver. So much for that.

Then I thought I could draw my characters on miiverse, then go on the web version and save the pic to a folder, but I suck with drawing on a tablet for some reason, and I don't think I'll get better in time for the opening of the rp. It was a long-shot too...

So, with all these complications, I'll just have to post the profiles with a description of their appearance instead of a pic, at least until we get a new scanner, which could be a while.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Alright, got the first half of my characters up. I'll post the others. I'll post the others at a later time.

Familiar Phantom

emu_kimu

Wowza, that's a great opportunity! With instruments being as expensive as they are, I can imagine how great that must've felt to get one and enjoy it. emotion_c8
It's a shame that they were willing to let it go, but at least you've got a life-long treasure trove of music! >:]

Self-teaching for as long as I have has definitely opened my mind with how I play, but I'm glad I decided to take lessons to help sharpen my knowledge.
Your story seems just fine the way it is. It's what makes you the violinist that you are. emotion_yatta

Kallori

I loved reading your character profiles. 3nodding
Glad to see Velma making a return!
I hope the scanner problems turn up in your favor.
And, of course, I look forward to seeing the rest of the cast! emotion_dowant
Volosh

Aw thanks!! You're making me smile!!! XDDDD You are very sweet and thank you for making my day!

Familiar Phantom

Happy Saturday everyone! emotion_kirakira

emu_kimu

You're very welcome. cool Glad I could help brighten a day for someone.
Here's to an awesome weekend!

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Alright, got all my profiles up. I might make another or two if I feel like it, but for now, these are the four I'll be using.
      yeesh. sorry i've been quiet lately you guys, i was away for the last week. sweatdrop

so anyway i'm starting to try and recruit people, since it looks like we'll be opening up shop soon.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I think I'll get on that too tomorrow. Gonna turn in for now.
      how is it that every time i log on to gaia i have 10 new announcements? there can't possibly be that much happening on this website. :/

Familiar Phantom

tim3hopp3r

They're usually all ads about different gaia cash items and marketplace specials. Nothing overly exciting, but they flood the announcements. I wasn't even gone a full 24 hours since my last login and I have 10 of them waiting for me, too. D:
It actually gets kind of annoying. I was away from mine for a few hours and I had 8 waiting for me.
      It's to the point where I don't even want to bother clearing them out. :/

Is there a way to turn them off? I'm not seeing it in the settings.

Familiar Phantom

Unfortunately there isn't any way to turn off announcements.
They recently started doing something about the Gaia Cash sale announcements that were bombarding everyone but as far as the other cash item announcements there's nothing that can be done.
I don't normally bother looking through them, as obnoxious as it is seeing the message box next to my avi all the time. Announcements used to be for important notices, now it's just the staff constantly "reminding" us about all the cash items that are on sale all the time because no one wants to buy gaia cash anymore.

... emotion_donotwant
      ughughughugh

i knew there was a reason i stopped coming on here. :/ the only reason i'm back is because this is the easiest place to get a good rp going.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff