Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Unicorn

uwu
          and pssht ren will find all the loop holes. like a boss
          pfft, poor kyle then. the babe.
              ▅▅◞ YUEAIFENG   ──────  ▲

eyy uwu i'm up for plots between dorothea and ren
          he spends a lot of time at the library for all his school work. and because it usually doesn't have a
          lot of people so he power isn't like running over time and it's just normal synesthesia uwu
          but her father lost control, so to say, of his power, like not turning it off. and i'm really just mentioning
          because it might spark smth, dunno. but ren's power is never off.
              ▅▅◞ KYURIKYURI   ──────  ▲

yueaifeng

KyuriKyuri

Strawberry

x r e m m x

crying over hentai~

What manga? o3o

I was going to start school but then I decided to just start at the
beginning of the year. What are you going to school for?? If you
don't mind me asking.

I'm doing good. Found a furuba rp so I'm super happy right now. ; 3

• tab ━━ xremmx
        uh close to my sweetheart. it's just something to pass time with.
        i don't really want to read the novel i need to have read for class.

oh i see. well you know whatever is best for you, just go for it. oh,
        i'm not in college or anything. but i am a senior right now. haha.
        u vu

oooh, that's greaaat. which furuba rp? c:

Lavish Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
crying over hentai

I want to save up more money so that I'm not too far in debt. Bleh!

Is that manga any good?

IT WILL RAIN
HEY GUYS

sorry for being missing for like, two days. i'm currently under the weather and having to take care of
myself, so it's been kinda tough. ; v ; i promise that once my fever goes down enough to where i
can coherently plot again and understand the plots then i'll be back in here~
once again. ; v ; so sorry for not being around and i promise to make as fast of a recovery as i can. c:

Lavish Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
milky sea

Hope you feel better!! Get lots of rest and make sure to hydrate!!

Spacejackal's Significant Otter

KyuriKyuri

crying over hentai

crystal_snowdrops

yueaifeng

N A R U lllll

roi et reine

Belina The Queer Deer

youre overdressed

milky sea

sorry i'm putting everything in spoilers guys. it's just.. i write so much
            that it might as well be spam if you have to see all of the things i'm
            typing ; u;

- - Belina the Queer Deer
            she needs a friend that's a girl definitely. uwu
            i just read her personality and LMFAO. SEXUALLY AWARE? that
            made me laugh a little omg :' >. they are so similar in so many ways,
            but so different in others. although my character is sexually aware, she
            doesn't scout out butts to look at okay psh maybe except for yours and
            will most likely come into shock if she ever finds herself enjoying the
            view of someone's butt. xD. she's not essentially loud either, but finds
            herself enjoying things that are adventurous and all. omg i can't get
            over the fact that amy is so sexually active though. i think if anything,
            my character will most likely tease her about it and be like, "omg dont'
            you ever take a break for the sake of your body or something like pls
            girl" and shake her head exasperated. they're the same age though,
            and my character moved to solace when she was really young so that
            could potentially set them up to have known each other for a long time?

- - roi et reine
            lmfao ren is so cute. if that's the case, then she probably would refrain
            from teasing basil while ren's around, save for some few nudges to basil
            and like, really quiet comments like "mm bae can you two just get mar-
            ried tonight or something & let me be the priest that blesses you w/ glitter?"
            since basil moved here ever since she was like, an infant (two - three yrs
            of age) that could potentially mean that they knew each other for a long
            time then? 8]. basil doesn't really mind age so i don't see their age gap
            of three years posing any problems for the two of them to interact, and
            if anything, she would have been his senpai in school or something. SEN-
            PAI PLEASE NOTICE ME--- okay sorry. LOL. it isn't to say that she
            actually takes all the insults in, it's more like she doesn't really care b/c
            she's like, "why would i care when i have the rensil club to take care of."
            in essence, she finds it not worth it time since she has other priorities
            that may or may not include the rensil-- okay i'm sorry again lmfao. it's
            just that it's an ongoing gag that she's the president of the club and she
            always says so in basil's face so... u wu. anyhow, if he was to ever to
            give her stuff about her attitude, she would most likely just be like, "yes
            sir" and gradually change the subject. i really do hope that he's doing it
            out of the kindness of his heart because that's how she's going to take
            it probs.

okay, all jokes aside though, i think that ren and kendall have the poten-
            tial to be good (great?) friends. idk how close, but considering that they've
            been around each other for a good portion of their lives (at least if they
            went to the same school and all. i'm hoping that there's the same ele-
            mentary through high school for everybody here?) then they could have
            possibly been in the same clubs or whatnot and could have developed
            a classmate sort of relationship. then slowly, as she graduated and all,
            she could have seen him around and about and acted all senpai to him
            and asked how he's been and all. now i get the feeling that they would
            be friends that act more like acquaintances or surface friends that aren't
            exactly close sob. idk how the two would get close since i get the feel-
            ing that she's everything that he dislikes. u vu

- - N A R U
            YOSERS. i haven't seen you around, but considering how i've been here
            for merely a couple of days, that makes it a given. but hello !. i'm deeeru
            and i play the nail artist at the beauty parlor. i'm bffs with your soulmate
            so that just makes everything so much more juicy since she right now
            approves of basil's current relationship. before i throw myself at you with
            plots, do you have anything in mind? : >

in summary, my character is a nail artist who isn't exactly creative. she's
            like so bad that she draws stickman drawings in place of actual drawings
            if she doesn't have a reference picture to look at. don't get me wrong, but
            she's like.. talented in arts and all, but she just doesn't have it in her to
            come up with beautiful pictures on the spot. tell her to use her imagination
            and you'll get a simple french manicure because that's all she knows how
            to do without a reference. ; _ ;. she's also really tolerant of things and
            patient, making sure to not really get into arguments or whatnot since
            she's a pacifist. she's also quite playful when it comes to teasing people
            and... yea. o uo

- - yueaifeng
            i forgot to quote you last time, so i'm making it up now by quoting you now.
            u wu. HELLO DER. i play the nail artist kendall.

before i throw my plots onto you, do you have any ideas, bae?

- - TEDDY BAE / crystal_snowdrops
            omg bae. that's so sad. even kendall would feel pained for him. that is so
            freaking sad like whaaaaat. ; _ ;. it's okay! he has ren (?!) now? nothing
            can make up for her presence sob that is too sad. when did it happen?
            : <

- - KyuriKyuri
            oh hello there! i play kendall, the nail artist. let us plot to our hearts
            content, yes? : >. if your character is a regular customer of mine, that
            would be so nice! since she's only a year younger than my character
            as well, she'd be really kind to your charracter. however, since my
            character strayed from literature (which includes reading) because her
            prof that taught her the subject had a history together. in essence, she
            and he built feelings for each other but since he was engaged, she got
            turned down without an explanation and she hated the subject ever
            since. so idk how they'd meet if your character doesn't come to get her
            nails done. maybe if your character went to coffee a lot or the bar at
            night (something i can't imagine dorothea would do u wu)?

- - crying over hentai
            CONSIDER YOURSELF QUOTED. no i lie i wanted to quote you before
            but completely forgot to sob. but your name though.. 'nough said lmfao.
            but hello! i play kendall, the nail artist who works at the beauty parlor.
            i would love to plot if you're up for it. ~

before i throw my plots at you, do you have any ideas of your own that you
            want to share? : >

- - youre overdressed
            now i feel bad for making her an alcoholic sob. ; _ ;. but i guess that's her.
            she doesn't necessarily get drunk every time to she drinks, but it's like
            6/10 times that she does lmfao. someone please suggest for her to go to
            rehab fro her addiction omg. ; _ ;. she also goes to drink coffee every morn-
            ing so it's unhealthiness all around. i may or may not have stalked paige as
            well so HERE WE GOOO.

i find it sad that she always has one night stands man. :' <. if kendall ever
            finds out, she might start by teasing her a little and be like, "yo man. let ur
            body rest some. have you ever heard of abstinance?" and then slowly move
            into her desired words and be like, "girl you're beautiful. don't sell your body
            for cheap guys meng." and just be sad for her since she's so young but does
            it without a thought. as you can tell, kendall is sort of.. unsexualized. : <

but if she does go to the bar, THEY CAN BE DRINKING BUDDIES SOME-
            TIMES. she usually goes there to talk to basil and can sometimes drink too
            much for her own good. sometimes she sobers up, but maybe occasionally
            the two do weirdass things together by like, playing truth or dare there or what-
            not!? that would be so fun omg. ; _ ;. she needs a good female friend dude. &
            i really want mason to be her lady friend. 8]

YES. RIVEN MWAHA. actually i couldn't find any voice actors that fit her
            image so i was like, SCREW IT OMG. and picked riven. because riven is
            just that cool ugh. YES I PLAY, TOO. BUT I MILDLY SUCK AT IT. no i
            lie. i majorly suck at it ; _ ;. save me from my misfortunes omg.

it's okay, their love for exotic fruit will bring these two together like a magnet.
            fk me if they start talking about things like, "y'know if a guy had the body
            shape of a mango.. it'd be pretty sexy." basil: "ya bro. but idk about coco-
            nuts it might be a turnoff." kendall: "what are you saying? coconuts are love,
            coconuts are lyfe." lmfao omg. :' >

can we please make these two close friends omg. i'm like begging. ; _ ;.
            it's not below kendall's standards to talk to someone because she's actually
            not afraid to be sociable. maybe the two saw each other like a year ago at
            the bar and they made acquaintance because they sat next to each other
            or something. and afterwards, sometimes when kendall sees her she's be
            like, "hey mate. care to join me for round 6?" and wala ! the beautiful friend-
            ship of an alcoholic and coconut lover! seriously, i think it wouldn't be beneath
            kendall to naturally talk to mason a lot. and if mason ever comes to the
            beauty parlor to get her nails painted.... o wo.

- - milky sea
            OMG BAE. FEEL BETTER SOON. ♥

Strawberry

x r e m m x

deeeru

• tab ━━ xremmx
        oh that's understandable. the one thing i really worry
        about, money. i really worry that i wouldn't be able to
        pay for my college tuition.

the manga was pretty lame. tbh.

oh it looks exciting. haha.

tab ━━ deeeru
        well, luella is an art major so maybe they can bond
        over that or something. perhaps even the fact that they
        both enjoy poetry.

although, not too sure how she'd take kendall at first.
        i am not too sure if they'd have too much to say to
        each other because luella can be pretty awkwardly
        quiet and from her personality list thing thang, it says
        she's bland. lmfao.

i don't really have many ideas. so toss yours over here
        and we can work through this together.

Lavish Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
crying over hentai
x r e m m x

deeeru

• tab ━━ xremmx
        oh that's understandable. the one thing i really worry
        about, money. i really worry that i wouldn't be able to
        pay for my college tuition.

the manga was pretty lame. tbh.

oh it looks exciting. haha.

crying over hentai

That kind of sucks.

Yeah, I think a lot of people have that same feeling
toward tuition. I mean no one wants to be in debt at
all.

Yeah, I'm pumped for it to start. I haven't done a
furuba rp in awhile.

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

deeeru

Hello! I just wanna say I love Kendall<3 she's so sweet ;w;
        I've been meaning to quote you too, aha buT I KEEP GETTING DRAGGED OUT
        and then I forget what I was doing.
        I don't have too many plots aha I'm really bad at coding hence why I haven't made a second character here
        but she frequents the cafe and kyle does too kind of; he just creepily stares at the cakes ;w;b

roi et reine

kyle will internally wail then
        much tears

Virtual Erection's Compadre

Anxious Punk

deeeru

♡ deeru
        yes GF's for ever. xD
        well originally it was just pervy, but our senpai didn't think the word fit the description sooooo
        i did a quick changiechangie
        e we amy is all like "do she got da booty?" "she doooooooo"
        i know right amy seems like the last person to do the dirty, i think that's sorta why i did it
        since ya know...it seems almost unexpected
        yes they must have know eachother for a good while right? since amy such and obnoxious little s**t
        she probably scouted her booty out since day one = w=b
x r e m m x

// lurks // catches

I just wanna shroud Dorothea in love and hugs. < 3

I'm totally up for plotting if you are wink

Dawwww thank you <'3 Not sure about Dodo, but I would hug
        the daylights out of Riya. She's so cute! She's like a little ball of
        sunshine~<'3

I can't really imagine them meeting in the past, mostly because
        Dodo's an antisocial pipsqueak who's always closed up in the
        library. I don't think Riya would take well to her tiny, dusty office...
        especially with her claustrophobia. Maybe they can meet later on
        in the RP? Dodo's writing books on romance, so she may hit Riya
        up to get portfolios of attractive men :'D They can girl-crush over
        pretty guys in town lmao~X'D
roi et reine
eyy uwu i'm up for plots between dorothea and ren
he spends a lot of time at the library for all his school work. and because it usually doesn't have a
lot of people so he power isn't like running over time and it's just normal synesthesia uwu
but her father lost control, so to say, of his power, like not turning it off. and i'm really just mentioning
because it might spark smth, dunno. but ren's power is never off.
    ▅▅◞ KYURIKYURI   ──────  ▲

IMAO snarky synesthesia boy, I like him :'D

It's a good thing he hangs around the library often, or else Dodo'd stay a
        mile away from him X'D One look at his tattoo/lip ring and she'd run the
        opposite way. The first time he came to study, she'd have sneaked peaks
        at him from the shadows of the bookshelves, quaking, like, 'Oh father in
        heaven, there's a delinquent in my library (T_T'

Maybe she could have gotten used to him after his frequent visits? Not
        enough to actually walk up and say hello, but enough to trust that he
        won't spontaneously pull out spray cans and vandalize the premises X'D
        And about his race, as long as he doesn't come out and tell her outright,
        she would never know. Dodo's a bit of a derp in the head (6w6 b
deeeru
- - KyuriKyuri
oh hello there! i play kendall, the nail artist. let us plot to our hearts
content, yes? : >. if your character is a regular customer of mine, that
would be so nice! since she's only a year younger than my character
as well, she'd be really kind to your charracter. however, since my
character strayed from literature (which includes reading) because her
prof that taught her the subject had a history together. in essence, she
and he built feelings for each other but since he was engaged, she got
turned down without an explanation and she hated the subject ever
since. so idk how they'd meet if your character doesn't come to get her
nails done. maybe if your character went to coffee a lot or the bar at
night (something i can't imagine dorothea would do u wu)?

I never thought you'd ask <'3 I would love to plot!

Dodo's an antisocial spazz who never leaves her office, so I can't say
        that she would have been a regular at Kenny's place, but she's in the
        midst of changing, so maybe they could meet after the beginning of
        the roleplay? A word of caution though, because Dodo's got a habit of
        biting her nails, so Kenny's gonna have problems when Dodo drops
        by lmao X'D

Alternately, they could have attended the same elementary school /
        middle school, and Kenny could have been a sisterly figure to Dodo.
        Which would be adorable, if a bit forced :'D

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ //flips s**t
hi guise. ive been on and off gaia.
i hope im not too behind on plotting and things.
o u o '''

milky sea
ohh my poor babbuu. q ^ q
get well soon. <333

Beloved Regular

KyuriKyuri

HAI THERE
i dont think we plotted yet!
i play the professor, louis 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items