Welcome to Gaia! ::

MONIES

YUS :B 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Yes, thats right! So, lets get straight onto the rules/guidelines.

1. Your character must be a male. Mine is! Yes, my character is gay, as well. This does not mean it requires romance, but thats fine. :3

2. As I said, romance is allowed, with basically no limits.

3. Violence is also allowed, no limits short of killing my character, however I would not like the roleplay to be run by it.

4. I like drama. Emotional drama. Yes. I like it lots.

5. There will prolbably be mention/inference/whatever to some touchy subjects, as my character is involved in a lot of them. (Feel free to ask what these things may be over PM)

6. The roleplay will take place over PM. Its just easier to keep track of that way.

7. A certan level of literacy is a must. Grammar is important to me, but I understand that everyone has typos. :'p

Yes. There ya go. :3

Edit// Keep in mind, I will GLADLY have more than one roleplay running, so feel free to ask even if others have posted.

And just cause, here is a link to my character: Clicketh
Hey. So this would be Yaoi?

I'll do it, if it's Yaoi. I can play pretty good male, gay, characters. :3
Bumping makes me a sad person. D:
The Doll
Hey. So this would be Yaoi?

I'll do it, if it's Yaoi. I can play pretty good male, gay, characters. :3

It dont need to be, but I would like it to be. xD
hahaha. Coo' I'll roleplay with you. If I roleplay anything, there normally has to be romance, otherwise I tend to loose interest. So yeah. I'll go get you a picture of my charrie.
Hokai.

I just put that it wasnt required cause some people arent that interested in it.

But I looovee teh yaoi love. <3
Ah, yes, as do I. :3 I'm searching for my picture now.

I'd offer to join you in a Literate roleplay, but it seems to me as if other people have already taken up your offer. ^^ Ah well, if you are intrested, I'd be only to glad to roleplay with you.
Okie. ^_^

You can PM it to me if ya want, cause thats where were gonna be roleplayin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff