7,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Saphy89115
RedWinter45
Saphy89115
RedWinter45
Sure...i've been wanting to get back into roleplaying again now and i think this would be perfect =). im having some ideas for number 1 but im good with whatever you feel like =3

Well I would love to know any ideas that you might have. We can do a little brain storming and come up with something fun. First though, were you interested in playing the student or the demon?

Definitely the Demon =P if that's okay...and basically the idea i have is to have him end up being the students protector and somewhat of a guide for them (not sure which gender you'll want to play) as well as being that kind of 'devil on your shoulder' sort of person.....and maybe he could end up killing someone and they have to go into hiding.

Sure, that would be fine! I'll probably go with a girl as my character. So your character will be more of a good demon, at least trying to help out it's summoner?

well...kind of but not really, like he had his good tendencies but he's also very mischevious and malicious toward human life

Example; he'll be annoyed once he's first summoned and he'd try to claim power over your character
Saphy89115
Jezebel The Demonette
Saphy89115
Jezebel The Demonette
I am interested in the first Idea you have about a student summoning a Demon. blaugh
And the fourth one about the person in the cemetery, it sounds interesting. blaugh

Well, which one would you be more interested in playing? smile

I think... if its okay with you, I would like to be the summoned demon in the first idea 3nodding
I like playing Demons and other things sweatdrop

Certainly, that would be fine! Why don't we discuss the rest of PM's.

Okay~!

Distinct Lunatic

7,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Distinct Lunatic

7,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
how am i doin' so far? =3