Welcome to Gaia! ::

dunce007
XD no, we are just starting the dungeon, still ways off from the boss.

whoops
let me edit

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gamebrain25
Igirisu Kouda

So...I'm just gonna pretend we finished that thing off at the same time. Sound good?
SHOOT! I didn't notice your post xD Sounds good. Sorry 'bout that.

Timid Gaian

Igirisu Kouda
Gamebrain25
Igirisu Kouda

So...I'm just gonna pretend we finished that thing off at the same time. Sound good?
SHOOT! I didn't notice your post xD Sounds good. Sorry 'bout that.

It's just as well, since Geki was targeting the axe and not the Executioner itself.

Lightbringer

Gonna try to do some work on the wiki. I want to start focusing on the specializations I want for different weapons in terms of skills. I'm still thinking on it so it's subject to change, but I think I want skills (at least the ones I make, players remain free to do as they wish) to have this sort of breakdown:

Daggers specialize in a wide range of status ailments to compensate for their damage

Straight Swords are basic and balanced, with no special attributes beyond doing good damage, having reach, and being decently fast.

Curved Blades have a focus on delivering counterattacks, putting the wielder at some risk because they need to be ready to intercept attacks, but deal good damage as a result

Rapiers get lesser stat debuffs, reducing dex, strength, attack, that sort of thing. They retain decent speed and damage, while having the offset that their speed demands lighter armor and can't use a shield.

Axes I'm unsure of. I think I want axes to have the highest damage output at the expense of speed. Coupled with the strength buffs that I'm usually applying to axes, I want them to have excellent knock back and stun. That would let them deliver heavy blows and open up enemies for attacks from other party members, but they'd need assistance in not getting overwhelmed.

Hammers I'm also unsure of. I think I'd like them to be seen as a sibling to axes and, while having decent damage, excel at breaking defense. Once again, though, they're slow.

Spears I don't have any real ideas for right now. They'd make a great party support weapon because of their reach, while also being unwieldy and kinda slow, but I dunno how to specialize it.

That's just my musings for now. I'm usually thinking of something to add to the RP to give it more flair.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You guys know that I joined this RP before my grandfather passed and these past few weeks my family were in the process of sorting out my grandfather's funeral. Yesterday, Tues 29th of April, was the funeral. The passing of my grandfather was saddening and the service was wonderful. My cousin did a little speech and finished it with a warm memory. Afterwards, I spoke with him and he said something to me. I'm not going to share those details but it touched me deeply and I've been thrown into a bit of a depressive state. I won't be posting for a while. I can't fix my mental state to string words together coherently. I fixed up this post when I got home for me to post the next day should I need to post it. Turns out I do and I apologize for not posting for a while. I hope you can understand. I will hopefully be back before, if not on, 10th of May. (This date is specific due to if my internet allowance runs out, this is the reset date.) Thank you.

Lightbringer

Igirisu Kouda
You guys know that I joined this RP before my grandfather passed and these past few weeks my family were in the process of sorting out my grandfather's funeral. Yesterday, Tues 29th of April, was the funeral. The passing of my grandfather was saddening and the service was wonderful. My cousin did a little speech and finished it with a warm memory. Afterwards, I spoke with him and he said something to me. I'm not going to share those details but it touched me deeply and I've been thrown into a bit of a depressive state. I won't be posting for a while. I can't fix my mental state to string words together coherently. I fixed up this post when I got home for me to post the next day should I need to post it. Turns out I do and I apologize for not posting for a while. I hope you can understand. I will hopefully be back before, if not on, 10th of May. (This date is specific due to if my internet allowance runs out, this is the reset date.) Thank you.
Understood. Take care of yourself sir, we're looking forward to when you're feeling better.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Takarashi
Understood. Take care of yourself sir, we're looking forward to when you're feeling better.
I know you guys probably don't want to stop so please assume Kou is following and attacking here and there if I don't manage to post. I don't want to be a hindrance.

Lightbringer

I'll post sometime today when I feel the creative juices flowing. I've been a lazy bum.
im not entirely sure who to post after xD
Btw wont be on tomorrow and saturday probably will be back sunday

Lonely Smoker

you'd post after me since you and I are off on our own little adventure through the dungeon. And sorry for taking so long. Brain farts happen a little too regularly for me.

Lightbringer

Welp, sleepiness and laziness beats me again. I'm a top notch story teller, I tell you. I'll be away for a good chunk of tomorrow, but I wanna post when I get home. e_e

Edit: Aaand not today either, it seems. Sigh.

Lightbringer

Alright, I'm gonna go work on a post now. I'm kinda like a switch when it comes to RPing - sometimes I'm flipped and want to post a lot, and other times I'm not and get very slow/lazy. I know this is particularly frustrating since I'm supposed to be orchestrating things, and I'm sorry about that. I do promise that I will finish this RP above all else, even if I drag my feet through it.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takarashi

Final projects and exams are all due next week so I won't be on gaia after today until they are all finished. If you want to cancel quest with Cai until I get back thats fine since I'm going to be super busy this weekend with my sis' graduation and all the work to finish up the semester. Gosh I am so sorry. I really wanted to get things going sooner, but everything came crashing down on me at the end. I'll be back as soon as I can I promise.

Lightbringer

Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Final projects and exams are all due next week so I won't be on gaia after today until they are all finished. If you want to cancel quest with Cai until I get back thats fine since I'm going to be super busy this weekend with my sis' graduation and all the work to finish up the semester. Gosh I am so sorry. I really wanted to get things going sooner, but everything came crashing down on me at the end. I'll be back as soon as I can I promise.
I knew you'd be busy, hence why I lined up Eir, since she's my backup character. There's no rush. Good luck with everything.

Dangerous Genius

Takarashi
Good day fellow rp owner, not too long ago started my own SAO based rp, though based upon the later volumes of the light novel. As such, I believe the SAO rps need to support each other and wish to offer that we share affiliations with each other to allow those interested in our rps to easily find other SAO rps. If you wish to take me up on this offer, feel free to respond to me how ever you like!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff